LEGEND SOCCER COMPANY
Do you like soccer (or, as the rest of the world calls it, football)? Dirk does in a big way, and it has become a family affair.

Dirk's son Roland and 2 friends have started Legend Soccer Company,  developing innovative, sustainable soccer gear (and only soccer gear). Learn about Legend Soccer Company at the link above. Dirk not only endorses Legend Soccer, he's involved with it - "and not only because Roland is my son."

Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Dirk's Works > Blogs > Me own blog...

Rate this Entry

Lessons

Posted 09-04-2008 at 10:55 AM by ostarella
Changed my signature again It's from a story I'm working on - and between lack of time and discontent with the current stage, I started re-reading earlier parts, trying to get a handle on it again. Then I read the part where this exchange comes in, and it not only reminded me of where the story should be going, but where I should be going.

Another reminder that I'm trying to forge a new life, a new way of thinking, a new way of being. That the past is gone and yet I need to remember it, not only to make sure I don't make the same mistakes, but to see if they really were mistakes or just the way my path was intended to go. And, as the character in the story says, to make sure I didn't learn that two plus two equals five.

And then, when I feel I'm finally ready, I need, as Dirk puts it, to let go.
Total Comments 0

Comments

Contact Us - Dirk Benedict Central - Archive - Top