LEGEND SOCCER COMPANY
Do you like soccer (or, as the rest of the world calls it, football)? Dirk does in a big way, and it has become a family affair.

Dirk's son Roland and 2 friends have started Legend Soccer Company,  developing innovative, sustainable soccer gear (and only soccer gear). Learn about Legend Soccer Company at the link above. Dirk not only endorses Legend Soccer, he's involved with it - "and not only because Roland is my son."

Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Dirk's Works > Blogs > Blogs from Space

Pirates
Old

Terra, You Made My Day!

Posted 10-17-2008 at 05:44 PM by Nacky (Blogs from Space)
Updated 10-17-2008 at 05:49 PM by Nacky

I laughed so hard! What a great laugh it is when you can laugh at something and at the same time share a complete alignment with that other person!

Let me explain...

Yesterday was October 16, and Yahoo! had taken it upon itself (or I should say some programmer working for them) to literally rip out everyone's profiles. If you had pics, they were no longer showing up and if you had a specific size of pic, that appears to have been cropped and messed with. All links and...
Posted in Pirates
Old

Unease (Politics)

Posted 09-06-2008 at 07:23 PM by Nacky (Blogs from Space)
Updated 09-06-2008 at 10:56 PM by Nacky

The election can't be over soon enough. After the last month and all the crap I've been dealing with, I really just can't wait till someone takes the Oval Office and we can all get back to the usual rat-race grind-stone of a life and try to live. I've been eating a little bit more but not much. So I've just watched the debates on a few boards and stayed silent about the whole Obama vs McCain war go on. The race card always being played and people (soldiers) like myself who once tried to fight for...
Posted in Pirates
Contact Us - Dirk Benedict Central - Archive - Top