LEGEND SOCCER COMPANY
Do you like soccer (or, as the rest of the world calls it, football)? Dirk does in a big way, and it has become a family affair.

Dirk's son Roland and 2 friends have started Legend Soccer Company,  developing innovative, sustainable soccer gear (and only soccer gear). Learn about Legend Soccer Company at the link above. Dirk not only endorses Legend Soccer, he's involved with it - "and not only because Roland is my son."

Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Dirk's Works > Blogs

Old

Song File

Posted 12-27-2008 at 06:53 AM by Nacky (Blogs from Space)

Fernando in Dutch by Sha-Na

Sha-Na - Fernando (single versie).mp3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Health Issues

Posted 12-10-2008 at 05:52 PM by Nacky (Blogs from Space)
Updated 12-11-2008 at 07:35 AM by Nacky

Shasta inspired me, so I did a little article look-up and I found that people who smoke have more problems than what it can do to their lungs...it can damage their brains, too. Severly.

https://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

https://www.efluxmedia.com/news_Smoki...Age_18786.html

EGADS! Glad I never started that habit! I'm also glad that I quit drinking soda.
Posted in Potato
Old

Lightsaber Blog

Posted 12-07-2008 at 03:17 PM by Nacky (Blogs from Space)

My lightsaber. I'm keeping it here if you all don't mind.

Posted in The Universe
Old

Silently Sinking, Calmly Crumbling, Deathly Dissolving

Posted 11-28-2008 at 12:59 AM by Nacky (Blogs from Space)
Updated 11-28-2008 at 02:15 PM by Nacky

The news. That sparse enlightment of goings on in the world. I'm being manipulated. I know I am. I'm being lied to. The madmen going around killing people are real, of that there can be no doubt. But why do I feel it's a smokescreen? Like the distraction away from the economic crisis. Like the crisis is a distraction away from something else. Something that was never even uttered but apparently needed a smokescreen, thusly keeping my eyes from seeing something that I feel anyway.

Posted in The Universe
Old

They Be Busted

Posted 11-08-2008 at 11:58 PM by Nacky (Blogs from Space)

Seemingly it's not big enough of a news item to get into national papers but somewhere between an Oklahoma-Texas border town of about 30,000 an online predator was caught and had been running quite a scam for some time. The 34 year old man had been collecting young boys' info and through detailed profiles on Yahoo, MySpace, FaceBook, Deviantart, and Livejournal had amassed quite a following and had all his victims believing he was a woman in his mid to late 20s who just happened to be into all the...
Posted in Blurg
Contact Us - Dirk Benedict Central - Archive - Top