LEGEND SOCCER COMPANY
Do you like soccer (or, as the rest of the world calls it, football)? Dirk does in a big way, and it has become a family affair.

Dirk's son Roland and 2 friends have started Legend Soccer Company,  developing innovative, sustainable soccer gear (and only soccer gear). Learn about Legend Soccer Company at the link above. Dirk not only endorses Legend Soccer, he's involved with it - "and not only because Roland is my son."

Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Dirk's Works > Blogs

Old

Terra, You Made My Day!

Posted 10-17-2008 at 04:44 PM by Nacky (Blogs from Space)
Updated 10-17-2008 at 04:49 PM by Nacky

I laughed so hard! What a great laugh it is when you can laugh at something and at the same time share a complete alignment with that other person!

Let me explain...

Yesterday was October 16, and Yahoo! had taken it upon itself (or I should say some programmer working for them) to literally rip out everyone's profiles. If you had pics, they were no longer showing up and if you had a specific size of pic, that appears to have been cropped and messed with. All links and...
Posted in Pirates
Old

More Sci-Fi Haikus

Posted 10-02-2008 at 02:05 PM by Nacky (Blogs from Space)

"V FOR VENDETTA"

Remember the fifth
The day a turning point came
God is in the rain

"300"

When the moon betrays
Spartan soldiers march to war
Then to 'dine in Hell'

"BLADERUNNER"

Replicants hunted
More human than human they
Moments lost in time

"STAR TREK"

Scotty beam me up
Warp factor...
Posted in Poetry
Old

Poor Martha

Posted 10-02-2008 at 01:01 PM by Nacky (Blogs from Space)

The spiel of the creative world of sewing has encountered a snag! I was asking around for the pattern for something I'm trying to make and someone is kind enough to post me a link to a Martha Stewart step-by-step page.

Okay so, I copy it off. A couple of days pass and many other topics go on and life goes on as normal as it can...and bam. Well crap. Someone decides to use MY post (where I simply asked a question for a pattern) and flames the hell out of Martha Stewart for being in...
Posted in Wtf?
Old

Economic Woes in the World

Posted 09-18-2008 at 07:07 PM by Nacky (Blogs from Space)
Updated 09-18-2008 at 07:19 PM by Nacky

Everything seemed to have gotten back to normal at the highly charged political debate forums, the rainbow-water-supply crazy had been ousted, the guy making threats against another guy was given a time out and the conversations went on in their usual drone. Then comes some very interesting things to look over and consider. Theo was very well spoken and stated facts. Another couple of people backed him up. The page: https://www.rense.com/general69/econm.htm was informative. He wasn't out to discredit...
Posted in Blurg
Old

It's The Small Things You Treasure

Posted 09-16-2008 at 06:46 AM by Nacky (Blogs from Space)

It is truly a wonder and such a good feeling to find something that fits so beautifully together, especially when two things from totally different genres come together in such an amazing way that you just have to think it was done on purpose and so subtle, so subliminal.

Last year I had finally achieved my goal to own the complete series of Xena: Warrior Princess on DVD. I even have the cute little collector's edition that includes the top ten or so episodes, not that I really needed...
Posted in Music
Contact Us - Dirk Benedict Central - Archive - Top