LEGEND SOCCER COMPANY
Do you like soccer (or, as the rest of the world calls it, football)? Dirk does in a big way, and it has become a family affair.

Dirk's son Roland and 2 friends have started Legend Soccer Company,  developing innovative, sustainable soccer gear (and only soccer gear). Learn about Legend Soccer Company at the link above. Dirk not only endorses Legend Soccer, he's involved with it - "and not only because Roland is my son."

Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Dirk's Works > Blogs > Ludlum'sDaughter14

Rate this Entry

Recovery

Posted 04-10-2017 at 10:56 PM by Ludlum'sDaughter14
Tonight I was out alternately jogging and walking. When I reached a straight, flat road (much of my usual course involves hills), I ran. I ran until it felt like my legs were pumping independent of my direction. I ran the fastest I've run in months, if not at least a year. It was as if for those few minutes, my body took over and pushed me to the limits of my strength, showing off what I'm now capable of. It felt like pure exhilaration. When I reached the bend in the road at the hill's base, I slowed down to a walk, grinning in the dark. I'm getting stronger again. For now I have to keep pacing myself, but all the efforts are paying off. And I can't wait for the day when I can run that fast again for a longer time, with no fear.
Total Comments 0

Comments

Contact Us - Dirk Benedict Central - Archive - Top