LEGEND SOCCER COMPANY
Do you like soccer (or, as the rest of the world calls it, football)? Dirk does in a big way, and it has become a family affair.

Dirk's son Roland and 2 friends have started Legend Soccer Company,  developing innovative, sustainable soccer gear (and only soccer gear). Learn about Legend Soccer Company at the link above. Dirk not only endorses Legend Soccer, he's involved with it - "and not only because Roland is my son."

Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Dirk's Works > Blogs

Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Macrobiotics, Meditation, and the Exercise of Menstruation

Posted 12-19-2008 at 11:53 PM by shastastar
Updated 12-20-2008 at 04:11 PM by shastastar

So this is my last installment on this topic at least for now. I wanted to finish with this because it has nothing to do with Kushi or Oshawa, and everything to do with our monthly journey through life as women. It is important ( mostly so that I don't get sued) that you consult a doctor before beginning any sort of regular exercise program.

Exercise in the macrobiotic practice is traditionally very limited. We know that when healing with macrobiotics, exercise is limited to the...
Wondergirl...Game face on
Old

Macrobiotic Morals - An ethical lifestyle Choice

Posted 12-18-2008 at 06:49 AM by deebeelicious

Macrobiotic Morals - An ethical lifestyle Choice

I recently had a brief chat with someone who has been a follower of the grain for many years. When I said that part of the reason I tried the macrobiotic diet was that I already try to eat organically and live sustainably, he said that macrobiotics wasn't about that, which surprised me.
We had other things to talk about so we left it, and I've been thinking about that brief conversation since.

Surely everyone understands...
Asset Security
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

To B11, B12 or Not to B? That is the Question……

Posted 12-13-2008 at 11:32 PM by shastastar
Updated 12-13-2008 at 11:40 PM by shastastar

There has been such a lively discussion on this topic that I felt it was worth its own blog entry. While we are all working very hard toward good health and vitality either within the context of a macrobiotic diet or outside that context, the question of whether to supplement or not to supplement is an important one. Wherever you fall philosophically on that spectrum, the next question is what supplements you may or may not need.

Now since blood tests can certainly root out many...
Wondergirl...Game face on
Old

Health Issues

Posted 12-10-2008 at 05:52 PM by Nacky (Blogs from Space)
Updated 12-11-2008 at 07:35 AM by Nacky

Shasta inspired me, so I did a little article look-up and I found that people who smoke have more problems than what it can do to their lungs...it can damage their brains, too. Severly.

https://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

https://www.efluxmedia.com/news_Smoki...Age_18786.html

EGADS! Glad I never started that habit! I'm also glad that I quit drinking soda.
Posted in Potato
Old

On becoming an author

Posted 12-10-2008 at 04:59 PM by bibbi
Updated 12-12-2008 at 08:53 AM by bibbi

For sometime I've been thinking about writing a novel. I have taken great inspiration from my favourite author Farley Mowat. I also have taken inspiration from Dirk's autobigraphies as well. My family and friends have encouraged me to write a novel. I've already completed six chapters. I'd really like to hear from any of you who are authors or those who'd like to become one.
Life is purrrrfect
Posted in bibbinut
Contact Us - Dirk Benedict Central - Archive - Top