Dirk's Works

Dirk's Works (https://www.dirkbenedictcentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Discussion Area (https://www.dirkbenedictcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Who's buying the limited edition A Team bluray with dirk and Dwight commentary? (https://www.dirkbenedictcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1564)

Vballspieler 01-22-2019 11:27 PM

Re: Who's buying the limited edition A Team bluray with dirk and Dwight commentary?

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleMonkeyDog (Post 28403)
Same here (on both accounts)

Me, three. The commentaries on other dvds have been good. I imagine these should be awesome with lots of humor knowing that Dirk and Dwight did them together.

KeiraH83 07-11-2019 06:45 PM

Re: Who's buying the limited edition A Team bluray with dirk and Dwight commentary?

Ordered my copy. Took them long enough to release it

Wim 07-31-2019 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeiraH83 (Post 28769)
Ordered my copy. Took them long enough to release it

Hi Keira,
Did you order it on Amazon?

Wim 07-31-2019 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wim (Post 28801)
Hi Keira,
Did you order it on Amazon?

Ok, just read it is sold exclusively on Amazon ...
Done!
Expensive though ... sigh ...

Rachel.wright.82 07-31-2019 04:19 PM

I have ordered it, can’t waig

Wim 08-02-2019 04:20 AM

Release date has now been postponed to 3rd September ...

Flygirl 08-05-2019 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wim (Post 28804)
Release date has now been postponed to 3rd September ...

Yes, and I had to join Amazon UK Prime just to pre-order it!

Now I can't cancel within the trial period. :(

Vballspieler 08-05-2019 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyngirl5 (Post 28805)
Yes, and I had to join Amazon UK Prime just to pre-order it!

Now I can't cancel within the trial period. :(

You know you wanted to have dual citizenship. ;)

Melli 08-06-2019 12:06 AM

The order won't go poof if you cancel prime. Actually, a customer service guy from Amazon told me that. I asked him how I could order the box and why my German Prime account wouldn't work here. He advised me to sign up for UK prime trial, order the box and then quit prime. The order will go thru anyways.

Flygirl 08-06-2019 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melli (Post 28809)
The order won't go poof if you cancel prime. Actually, a customer service guy from Amazon told me that. I asked him how I could order the box and why my German Prime account wouldn't work here. He advised me to sign up for UK prime trial, order the box and then quit prime. The order will go thru anyways.

Really? That's good to know; thanks!!

Flygirl 08-06-2019 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vballspieler (Post 28806)
You know you wanted to have dual citizenship. ;)

Lol!... So it's that easy now, huh? And I get a free trial! Hooray for Brexit!

elainesteel 08-06-2019 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyngirl5 (Post 28811)
Lol!... So it's that easy now, huh? And I get a free trial! Hooray for Brexit!

:)):)):))>:)>:)>:)

Wim 09-12-2019 03:05 AM

Arrived yesterday (did not have to renew Prime) ... and now the difficult part ... finding time to watch :)

Flygirl 09-13-2019 08:30 AM

Mine just arrived Wednesday (a week early)!!! I had to get a region-free blu-ray with super fast shipping. :)

So far, I tried watching one of the commentary episodes (Pros and Cons) with my 12-y.o. son, who decided he wanted to hear the regular audio because he hadn't watched that one before. So I haven't had a chance to hear more than a minute of commentary but from what I heard, I can tell it's going to be fun!!

On another note, the digital enhancement of the video is FANTASTIC. The picture is amazing for a show that was filmed in the 80s. The sound is great, too.

And the exclusive, signed photo card was a lovely touch. I just need to find the right size frame.

I'll post my impressions when I finally do get a chance to hear the commentary. :cool:

LittleMonkeyDog 09-13-2019 01:16 PM

Can’t wait to hear your comments.

KeiraH83 09-18-2019 05:36 PM

I have listened to all the audio commentary now and all i can say is,i know all about dirk and dwights sex drive,sperm count and well other things i do not wish to mention. Anyway its a good job i am a adult listening to it