Dirk's Works

Dirk's Works (https://www.dirkbenedictcentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Discussion Area (https://www.dirkbenedictcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Who's buying the limited edition A Team bluray with dirk and Dwight commentary? (https://www.dirkbenedictcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1564)

louby1980 02-24-2018 09:26 AM

Who's buying the limited edition A Team bluray with dirk and Dwight commentary?

1000 copies made with signed cards from dirk and Dwight. Who will be the lucky 1000? I am hoping to be one. Waiting for the release date. 😊😊😊😊😊

LittleMonkeyDog 02-24-2018 11:18 AM

Re: Who's buying the limited edition A Team bluray with dirk and Dwight commentary?

This sure sounds very interesting, but it will all depend on the price for one thing and the region code.

louby1980 02-24-2018 01:15 PM

Re: Who's buying the limited edition A Team bluray with dirk and Dwight commentary?

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleMonkeyDog (Post 27556)
This sure sounds very interesting, but it will all depend on the price for one thing and the region code.

Its going to be sold in Europe. I know the price for the A team bluray that's been out ages is between 70 & 100... Depends where you shop

Vballspieler 02-24-2018 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleMonkeyDog (Post 27556)

we can always make this a Dirkette purchase. For whoever is willing.

My OT has to go for something, right? Everyone keeps telling me to do something fun with it. Wouldn't sharing and watching the videos be fun?

;) :D

Ludlum'sDaughter14 03-01-2018 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vballspieler (Post 27558)
we can always make this a Dirkette purchase. For whoever is willing.

My OT has to go for something, right? Everyone keeps telling me to do something fun with it. Wouldn't sharing and watching the videos be fun?

;) :D

Too bad it's not gonna be released in the next couple weeks or we could watch it at our Dirkette summit.

Vballspieler 03-02-2018 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ludlum'sDaughter14 (Post 27571)
Too bad it's not gonna be released in the next couple weeks or we could watch it at our Dirkette summit.

That would've been awesome.

Flygirl 03-04-2018 01:03 PM

Awww... I’m still holding out hope they’ll sell it in the US in region 1 format... but yeah, it would have been a great addition to the Summit. :)

louby1980 03-04-2018 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ludlum'sDaughter14 (Post 27571)

I asked the company who are selling it when it is being released..they got back to me today and said there is no release date yet. Talk about keeping us waiting :neutral:

Sassy Devil 03-20-2018 01:34 AM

I want one in the US, too!

Vballspieler 03-20-2018 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by louby1980 (Post 27578)
I asked the company who are selling it when it is being released..they got back to me today and said there is no release date yet. Talk about keeping us waiting :neutral:

Hmm, i think they've been tracking our conversation and know how much we like ;) waiting.

I'll take one in either. Even if i have to eventually travel to Europe to see it. :))

LittleMonkeyDog 03-20-2018 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vballspieler (Post 27655)
Hmm, i think they've been tracking our conversation and know how much we like ;) waiting.

I'll take one in either. Even if i have to eventually travel to Europe to see it. :))

I foresee a roadtrip in your future :p
A European Dirkette summit :)

Ludlum'sDaughter14 03-21-2018 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleMonkeyDog (Post 27656)
I foresee a roadtrip in your future :p
A European Dirkette summit :)

Give me a year in full-time gainful employment and you just might have a deal. ;)

LittleMonkeyDog 03-22-2018 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ludlum'sDaughter14 (Post 27661)
Give me a year in full-time gainful employment and you just might have a deal. ;)

Awesome !!!!

louby1980 03-23-2018 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vballspieler (Post 27655)

I will be retired by time this bluray comes out and i am about 35 years off retirement age :)):))

KeiraH83 07-16-2018 03:03 PM

is this out yet to buy does anyone know?

Flygirl 07-18-2018 11:20 AM

I don't think it's been released yet... Does anyone else know?

KeiraH83 07-24-2018 12:40 PM

I cant find it anywhere or see anything about it

Sassy Devil 07-24-2018 08:23 PM

Well, I want it. ��

KeiraH83 08-18-2018 07:31 PM

anyone ears please?

KeiraH83 08-18-2018 07:32 PM

meant to put anyone heard about this yet? dunno what happened there lol

WelshPoppy30 08-19-2018 09:49 AM

Unfortunately, I don't own a bluray player, I play all my DVDs on the XBOX :)
I'm happy sticking with my A-Team boxsets which I'm very much enjoying again lately ;):)

KeiraH83 08-20-2018 06:02 PM

I have the dvd collection i downloaded from the internet for free,the internet has so many uses hehe

KeiraH83 01-18-2019 03:39 PM

Has this been released yet does anyone know?

Wim 01-22-2019 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeiraH83 (Post 28382)
Has this been released yet does anyone know?

Sorry, don't know ... but interested too!

LittleMonkeyDog 01-22-2019 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wim (Post 28398)
Sorry, don't know ... but interested too!

Same here (on both accounts)

Vballspieler 01-22-2019 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleMonkeyDog (Post 28403)
Same here (on both accounts)

Me, three. The commentaries on other dvds have been good. I imagine these should be awesome with lots of humor knowing that Dirk and Dwight did them together.

KeiraH83 07-11-2019 06:45 PM

Ordered my copy. Took them long enough to release it

Wim 07-31-2019 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeiraH83 (Post 28769)
Ordered my copy. Took them long enough to release it

Hi Keira,
Did you order it on Amazon?

Wim 07-31-2019 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wim (Post 28801)
Hi Keira,
Did you order it on Amazon?

Ok, just read it is sold exclusively on Amazon ...
Done!
Expensive though ... sigh ...

Rachel.wright.82 07-31-2019 04:19 PM

I have ordered it, can’t waig

Wim 08-02-2019 04:20 AM

Release date has now been postponed to 3rd September ...

Flygirl 08-05-2019 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wim (Post 28804)
Release date has now been postponed to 3rd September ...

Yes, and I had to join Amazon UK Prime just to pre-order it!

Now I can't cancel within the trial period. :(

Vballspieler 08-05-2019 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyngirl5 (Post 28805)
Yes, and I had to join Amazon UK Prime just to pre-order it!

Now I can't cancel within the trial period. :(

You know you wanted to have dual citizenship. ;)

Melli 08-06-2019 12:06 AM

The order won't go poof if you cancel prime. Actually, a customer service guy from Amazon told me that. I asked him how I could order the box and why my German Prime account wouldn't work here. He advised me to sign up for UK prime trial, order the box and then quit prime. The order will go thru anyways.

Flygirl 08-06-2019 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melli (Post 28809)
The order won't go poof if you cancel prime. Actually, a customer service guy from Amazon told me that. I asked him how I could order the box and why my German Prime account wouldn't work here. He advised me to sign up for UK prime trial, order the box and then quit prime. The order will go thru anyways.

Really? That's good to know; thanks!!

Flygirl 08-06-2019 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vballspieler (Post 28806)
You know you wanted to have dual citizenship. ;)

Lol!... So it's that easy now, huh? And I get a free trial! Hooray for Brexit!

elainesteel 08-06-2019 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyngirl5 (Post 28811)
Lol!... So it's that easy now, huh? And I get a free trial! Hooray for Brexit!

:)):)):))>:)>:)>:)

Wim 09-12-2019 03:05 AM

Arrived yesterday (did not have to renew Prime) ... and now the difficult part ... finding time to watch :)

Flygirl 09-13-2019 08:30 AM

Mine just arrived Wednesday (a week early)!!! I had to get a region-free blu-ray with super fast shipping. :)

So far, I tried watching one of the commentary episodes (Pros and Cons) with my 12-y.o. son, who decided he wanted to hear the regular audio because he hadn't watched that one before. So I haven't had a chance to hear more than a minute of commentary but from what I heard, I can tell it's going to be fun!!

On another note, the digital enhancement of the video is FANTASTIC. The picture is amazing for a show that was filmed in the 80s. The sound is great, too.

And the exclusive, signed photo card was a lovely touch. I just need to find the right size frame.

I'll post my impressions when I finally do get a chance to hear the commentary. :cool:

LittleMonkeyDog 09-13-2019 01:16 PM

Can’t wait to hear your comments.