Dirk's Works

Dirk's Works (https://www.dirkbenedictcentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Discussion Area (https://www.dirkbenedictcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Interview with Dirk (https://www.dirkbenedictcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1607)

Weronika 01-19-2019 08:49 AM

Interview with Dirk
 
Hello to everyone!
I found yesterday a new interview with Dirk :)

Monday Morning Critic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flrTvEYPLgE

Flygirl 01-19-2019 11:50 AM

Re: Interview with Dirk
 
Wow, awesome! Thanks so much for posting!

On a completely unrelated note (well, tangentially related note), I just figured out how to stream stuff from my phone to my TV/AV system using Google Chromecast. I know there are a ton of other devices that do this, but the cool thing about video streaming is that you can use hundreds of different apps, like YouTube, to get virtually any content without cable TV... I think I'm cutting the cord, finally...

It also means I can stream a lovely new DB interview in my living room with surround sound. Oooh, I hope he talks politics. ;)

Flygirl 01-19-2019 02:02 PM

Re: Interview with Dirk
 
QOTD:

"Dwight has as many female fans as I do... Which irritates me, but it's true."

:))

I feel the need to cross-post this on Dwight's fansite.

Weronika 01-20-2019 02:54 AM

Re: Interview with Dirk
 
I listen to this interview with excerpts in my free time because I don't understand everything well yet.

But I really like it when I can listen to Dirk answering questions.

I think about what to do to interview him for a newspaper.

Flygirl 01-20-2019 12:19 PM

Re: Interview with Dirk
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Weronika (Post 28386)
I listen to this interview with excerpts in my free time because I don't understand everything well yet.

But I really like it when I can listen to Dirk answering questions.

I think about what to do to interview him for a newspaper.

Me too, Weronika! He's done quite a few interviews for magazines over the years, but my favorite Dirk-isms come from his "free" writings - particularly those short articles he had such as "Lost in Castration" and "Dig Deep". I love reading those and I really hope he starts a blog someday. He would be a natural blogger. That medium would bring to us the stream-of-consciousness Mr. Benedict we all know and love. ❤️😉

WelshPoppy30 01-20-2019 04:20 PM

Re: Interview with Dirk
 
Very much enjoyed listening to this, thanks for posting Weronika :)
Flyngirl5, that part also made me laugh :D

joy baker 01-20-2019 04:30 PM

Re: Interview with Dirk
 
Loved listening to this, thank you
x

Cassiebsg 01-21-2019 08:05 AM

Re: Interview with Dirk
 
Good interview! :D
Keep me going all night. lol

Thanks Dirk for giving the interview. :)

And thanks Weronika for finding it and sharing it here

KeiraH83 01-21-2019 10:27 AM

Re: Interview with Dirk
 
thank you for posting this,really enjoyed listening to it

LittleMonkeyDog 01-21-2019 02:49 PM

Re: Interview with Dirk
 
Thanks for posting this interview. Just found the time to listen to it and enjoyed it a whole lot.
And I agree with you, Flyngirl5. He would make an amazing blogger !!! Loved his free writings a whole lot too.

Flygirl 01-21-2019 05:20 PM

Re: Interview with Dirk
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleMonkeyDog (Post 28392)
Thanks for posting this interview. Just found the time to listen to it and enjoyed it a whole lot.
And I agree with you, Flyngirl5. He would make an amazing blogger !!! Loved his free writings a whole lot too.

You know, we could always start a new thread begging Dirk to blog.

But I think that's been done before. :rolleyes:

LittleMonkeyDog 01-21-2019 11:44 PM

Re: Interview with Dirk
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flyngirl5 (Post 28393)
You know, we could always start a new thread begging Dirk to blog.

But I think that's been done before. :rolleyes:

Do you think that would work :p

Wim 01-22-2019 06:13 AM

Re: Interview with Dirk
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Weronika (Post 28383)
Hello to everyone!
I found yesterday a new interview with Dirk :)

Monday Morning Critic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flrTvEYPLgE

Thanks Weronika!
I look forward to watching it tonight!

Flygirl 01-22-2019 11:10 AM

Re: Interview with Dirk
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleMonkeyDog (Post 28395)
Do you think that would work :p

Couldn't hurt... :cool:

Flygirl 01-22-2019 11:10 AM

Re: Interview with Dirk
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wim (Post 28396)
Thanks Weronika!
I look forward to watching it tonight!

It was good but rather long. You may want to settle in with popcorn. :)

LittleMonkeyDog 01-22-2019 02:26 PM

Re: Interview with Dirk
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flyngirl5 (Post 28399)
Couldn't hurt... :cool:

Should we bring on the charm ;)

Flygirl 01-22-2019 04:10 PM

Re: Interview with Dirk
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleMonkeyDog (Post 28402)
Should we bring on the charm ;)

Haha...YES, definitely!!! I'll get it started. :)

Vballspieler 01-22-2019 10:24 PM

Re: Interview with Dirk
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flyngirl5 (Post 28400)
It was good but rather long. You may want to settle in with popcorn. :)

I still need to finish it. I wish his Q&As went that long.

LittleMonkeyDog 01-22-2019 11:15 PM

Re: Interview with Dirk
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vballspieler (Post 28407)
I still need to finish it. I wish his Q&As went that long.

Oh yes !!! I'm all for that :D

LittleMonkeyDog 01-22-2019 11:15 PM

Re: Interview with Dirk
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flyngirl5 (Post 28404)
Haha...YES, definitely!!! I'll get it started. :)

:))

Weronika 01-28-2019 06:23 AM

Re: Interview with Dirk
 
Thank you for so many answers to my post! :) In recent days I haven't been on the forum because I'm ill.

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyngirl5 (Post 28387)
Me too, Weronika! He's done quite a few interviews for magazines over the years, but my favorite Dirk-isms come from his "free" writings - particularly those short articles he had such as "Lost in Castration" and "Dig Deep". I love reading those and I really hope he starts a blog someday. He would be a natural blogger. That medium would bring to us the stream-of-consciousness Mr. Benedict we all know and love. ❤️😉

I definitely have to find and read them. I also bought his book, but I didn't have time to read it yet. I think he would be a great blogger. His fans would certainly be happy. I would certainly be happy :)

LittleMonkeyDog 01-28-2019 08:29 AM

Re: Interview with Dirk
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Weronika (Post 28427)
Thank you for so many answers to my post! :) In recent days I haven't been on the forum because I'm ill.

Hope you'll get well again real soon, Weronika.

WelshPoppy30 01-30-2019 04:10 PM

Re: Interview with Dirk
 
Sorry you haven't been feeling well Weronika, hope you feel better soon.

Weronika 01-31-2019 02:42 PM

Re: Interview with Dirk
 
Thank you! I feel much better. Thanks for your care :)

btw do you know where I can read the article "Dig Deep" by Dirk?

Flygirl 02-01-2019 02:34 PM

Re: Interview with Dirk
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Weronika (Post 28435)
Thank you! I feel much better. Thanks for your care :)

btw do you know where I can read the article "Dig Deep" by Dirk?

Hey, glad you're feeling better!

Here it is, for your reading pleasure:

https://www.dirkbenedictcentral.com/f...read.php?t=587


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
2021 DirkBenedictCentral.com