View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 04:21 PM   #21
BuddyBoy68

Thumbs up Re: Get Him In There!!!...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoDaniels View Post
Hi All,

If Dirk went on I'm a Celebrity and lived in the jungle, I think he'd probably fail on the bush tucker trials on purpose just so he could have rice and beans for dinner every night !!

My 9yr old would like Dirk and Dwight to go on another one of Ant and Decs shows here in the UK. "Ant and Decs Saturday Night Takeaway" My boy would love to see Dirk and Dwight challenge Ant and Dec at "Beat the Boys" a car driving contest. Ant and Dec verus The A-Team. That would be fun. Dirk and Dwight working together to win could be very entertaining as they are both very competitive.

I think Dirk would do well at the Dancing one to but Ive never watched that one.

Take Care All.
I like that idea too about Beat The Boys on Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Take-away, using the famous A-Team van... or would they maybe need B.A. to drive that?...

Anyway, I still think he would do well in I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! and I hope he has read this forum thread and checked out the website for the show. I would be interested to know what he thinks about that idea. Does he come on this website, by any chance?... If so, does anybody know his username for this website?...
BuddyBoy68 is offline   Reply With Quote