View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 11:13 PM   #33
Melli

Default Re: Upcoming History Channel special

I know this is going to air today in the US and inquiring minds (who are unlucky not to live in the US and cannot watch it) want to hear some details!

I was flabbergasted when I spotted an article about the show in Germany's biggest tabloid paper today. The paper reaches millions of people in Germany. I'm still surprised cuz the show will not air in Germany (at least as of yet) and still they wrote an article about it and placed it prominently on their paperprint and their website. I cannot post the full article here for legal reasons (online content is pay per view) but added their teaser picture.

The article is quite nice, discussing how cool the 80s shows were with all their iconic cars. They also wrote that it's a 2h show (oh man I'm so jealous now) and it's a pilot. If it lifts off there might be more episodes featuring other cars. And they already announced a follow up article in which they'll write about the result.
Attached Images
File Type: png 2019-07-10 (2).png (544.0 KB, 3 views)

~Jim Harrison
Melli is offline   Reply With Quote