View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 12:34 PM   #1
Miss Templeton Peck

Default Where are all the fans gone?

Ladies and gentlemen,

now we got this wonderful news that Dirk will appear at the Rhode Island Comic Con. You can´t imagine HOW happy I am.
I am from Germany, I think I have already mentioned that. So for me (student) it gonna be a very expensive trip to Rhode island. I actually have not planned going to the US that soon cause I don´t have that much money. Students are always short of money. But now I have no choice. It´s my biggest dream coming true. It´s a wonderful chance, a wonderful experience to meet Dirk this November. And I´m sure it will be worth every single Dollar I´ll have to pay for the trip.

So what about you? Are here any people, maybe even from Europe, who would like to join me? Otherwise I´ll be going alone. I have no idea about that area. Haven´t been to the US so far. But I´m absolutely convinced that it will be probably the best experience in my life.

I read the lovely story from Emily Gabriela. What a brave girl! She really encouraged me to do this trip to Rhode Island. I think otherwise I would have been toooo afraid.

So think about it. Maybe one or more of you will come with me I would really appreciate it

Hugs, Kisses and a wonderful weekend :*
Miss Templeton Peck is offline   Reply With Quote