View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 05:45 PM   #1
Ludlum'sDaughter14
Philosopher ain't no job

Default Survey: A Day With a Fictional Character

We've had some discussions similar to this idea, but I ran across a picture on my computer with this question, and I thought it could generate some new and interesting, or at least entertaining, conversations.

"If you could spend the day with a fictional character, who would you choose?"

Parameters for answering this question:

1. This can be a character that Dirk has played OR another character in a show/movie that Dirk was in.

2. To make this different than other threads, answer the question as if you have a non-romantic relationship with this character. Platonic friendships are good, yo.

3. Describe the setting: would this character be entering your world and daily life, or would you be entering his? Or would you meet up somewhere entirely new to both of you? Feel free to imagine more than one scenario if you want to.

4. Share why this day would be awesome. Would it be because of the character's personality, or the adventures you would have together? How would you decide what you both would do? Would you draw each other out of your comfort zone? How would the day begin? How would it end? Would you talk or write at all afterwards, or would you part ways with nothing but good memories at the end of the day? You can answer any, all, or none of these questions.

Take it away, y'all.
"The tantalizing discomfort of perplexity is what inspires otherwise ordinary men and women to extraordinary feats of ingenuity and creativity; nothing quite focuses the mind like dissonant details awaiting harmonious resolution."
- Brian Greene
Ludlum'sDaughter14 is offline   Reply With Quote