Originally Posted by Ludlum'sDaughter14
We've had some discussions similar to this idea, but I ran across a picture on my computer with this question, and I thought it could generate some new and interesting, or at least entertaining, conversations.
"If you could spend the day with a fictional character, who would you choose?"
Parameters for answering this question:
1. This can be a character that Dirk has played OR another character in a show/movie that Dirk was in.
2. To make this different than other threads, answer the question as if you have a non-romantic
relationship with this character. Platonic friendships are good, yo.
3. Describe the setting: would this character be entering your world and daily life, or would you be entering his? Or would you meet up somewhere entirely new to both of you? Feel free to imagine more than one scenario if you want to.
4. Share why this day would be awesome. Would it be because of the character's personality, or the adventures you would have together? How would you decide what you both would do? Would you draw each other out of your comfort zone? How would the day begin? How would it end? Would you talk or write at all afterwards, or would you part ways with nothing but good memories at the end of the day? You can answer any, all, or none of these questions.
Take it away, y'all.
1. I have some ideas, but i'll come back to this one...
2. Before I answer this, I have to say that I see some Bahston in your writing...
3. The character would be entering my world.
4. Any or none of these. Ok. The day would begin with the sun rising in the east. We would meet, complete our project, and finish the day on the deck with the sun setting in the west. All the other stuff would depend on our moods.
"If you don't know what to do, do nothing. If you don't know what to eat, eat nothing." My favorite quote. If only I can get this in writing.
To be fair, the discussion that preceded the quote was about not settling because you don't like your choices. You should find a good choice for you.
"Anybody who goes to bed the same day they got up is a quitter."