LEGEND SOCCER COMPANY
Do you like soccer (or, as the rest of the world calls it, football)? Dirk does in a big way, and it has become a family affair.

Dirk's son Roland and 2 friends have started Legend Soccer Company,  developing innovative, sustainable soccer gear (and only soccer gear). Learn about Legend Soccer Company at the link above. Dirk not only endorses Legend Soccer, he's involved with it - "and not only because Roland is my son."

Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Dirk's Works > Dirk Benedict: The Man, the Myth, the Legend > Main Discussion Area

Main Discussion Area General chat about Dirk. Off topic general chat welcome in this area.

Old 01-20-2012, 12:34 PM   #1
Miss Templeton Peck

Default Where are all the fans gone?

Ladies and gentlemen,

now we got this wonderful news that Dirk will appear at the Rhode Island Comic Con. You can´t imagine HOW happy I am.
I am from Germany, I think I have already mentioned that. So for me (student) it gonna be a very expensive trip to Rhode island. I actually have not planned going to the US that soon cause I don´t have that much money. Students are always short of money. But now I have no choice. It´s my biggest dream coming true. It´s a wonderful chance, a wonderful experience to meet Dirk this November. And I´m sure it will be worth every single Dollar I´ll have to pay for the trip.

So what about you? Are here any people, maybe even from Europe, who would like to join me? Otherwise I´ll be going alone. I have no idea about that area. Haven´t been to the US so far. But I´m absolutely convinced that it will be probably the best experience in my life.

I read the lovely story from Emily Gabriela. What a brave girl! She really encouraged me to do this trip to Rhode Island. I think otherwise I would have been toooo afraid.

So think about it. Maybe one or more of you will come with me I would really appreciate it

Hugs, Kisses and a wonderful weekend :*
Miss Templeton Peck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 05:22 PM   #2
ostarella
Have a Wonder-Full Life

Default Re: Where are all the fans gone?

I'm hoping to go, but I never make firm plans until closer to the time. Too many variables - work, money, weather, truck (still running or not), still breathing or not...
Old 01-21-2012, 10:21 AM   #3
Miss Templeton Peck

yeah I can understand that. Long term plans are always "dangerous". You never know what happens next in your life. The worst thing would be that the whole event will be cancelled because of weather, heavy snow or whatever.
But I hope for you, me and all the others who wish to go to Rhode Island that nothing like that will happen and we can go
Old 01-27-2012, 08:40 AM   #4
Emily

Sure darling …. I know I will meet Dirk again …. Of that I’m certain … But still much time ahead and things to get done, as Ostarella mentioned. I for example, am living in a country that doesn’t have any good relationship with the US (since Chavez is the president ughhhh!!!!!) I have to get my visa first and then make plans …

But at easy …. I’m 100% sure you will NOT under any circumstance be alone … As I’ve been witness people just adore Dirk and his lines are usually very long … Don’t worry! Whether we attend or not that specific show … You’ll be fine and happy …

Emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:49 AM   #5
Miss Templeton Peck

However I really hope as many as possible from this forum can make it to RI. I cross my fingers for emily cause I kniw how fifficult the situation is in your country!!!
Loves
Old 02-27-2012, 07:41 PM   #6
prepperdad

I would really like to go. But I'm on a project right now in Houston for work and Rhode island is really far away.
prepperdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 09:46 PM   #7
Denise Ross

Wink Re: Where are all the fans gone?

I just wanted to wish Dirk a very happy 67th birthday and I hope you enjoy many,many more. also a Happy belated birthday to George.

Tags
2012 , dirk benedict