LEGEND SOCCER COMPANY
Do you like soccer (or, as the rest of the world calls it, football)? Dirk does in a big way, and it has become a family affair.

Dirk's son Roland and 2 friends have started Legend Soccer Company,  developing innovative, sustainable soccer gear (and only soccer gear). Learn about Legend Soccer Company at the link above. Dirk not only endorses Legend Soccer, he's involved with it - "and not only because Roland is my son."

Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Dirk's Works > Dirk Benedict: The Man, the Myth, the Legend > Parts, Roles, Performances > Other Movies & TV > Fanorama

Fanorama For fan fiction, artwork, bits and bobs, etc.

Old 05-12-2008, 09:55 AM   #1576
Dirk B. Fan from Holland

Default Re: Where would U go this Summer Holiday...and WHY?

How interesting!!!! She can learn Dutch

Great news about Pippin! But very strange that there are more dogs with the same symptoms.

We are getting Belle on wednesday!! So I can see her aswell! Because my work in Germany is fixed
Only I have no clue if I get payed... anyway I think I will learn allot!
Then I can make pictures before I leave!

As for Su... you make me BLUSH!!! Thank you for your compliment!
Old 05-12-2008, 11:14 AM   #1577
UKJules

Default pictures

https://i29.tinypic.com/1qnayf.jpg

https://i31.tinypic.com/30c6n1g.jpg

Just a quick post to show you some pictures of my pets, with a little help form my daughter. I thought you would like to see, I will post to you all tomorrow. Enjoy the pictures.

Take care
Jules x
Old 05-12-2008, 01:47 PM   #1578
Dirk B. Fan from Holland

Your cat's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaarrrrgggghhhh I want them!!! My neighbours are having 2 red cat's aswell! I adore them!!
Your dog's look cute but 20 cm too small for me
Old 05-12-2008, 02:17 PM   #1579
ostarella
Have a Wonder-Full Life

These are my babies

https://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x...a/Misc/New.jpg

Muffin on the left, Petey on the right
Old 05-13-2008, 03:48 AM   #1580
Arciris

Hi to all, morning!

Ohhh, what beautiful photos from your pets!! They're lovely, all!! I'm making a page for to put photos of my two birds but I need the help from Jose. I don't know exactly how to put them. When I've them I will put them here. Your pets are sweet, like you.

Hi Adri! Well for your work in Holstein!! This is a great new!! Yess, I hope you can write from there and you explain how is it going, please. The best luck!!

Hi Jules! I'm happy Pippin to be better. Yes, is strange at other pets has happened the same.. But I hope she's well of all in a few time. If she is happy this is the most important.
About my work, thanks for asking. Well..it's going not very well but is a problem of coordination. The parents get him (or her) a day in a week and they want his son aprove 8 or more lessons suspended..and this it's impossible..For the rest I do that I can..Other pupils are going better because they've a concret problem, not general. It's difficult.
Thanks for the link! I like to see other edacation programs for to see here the education is very bad..I'm sure there is very better.

Hi Sara! Come va? I hope you're better. I wish for you a bella settimana and forza!! And I hope too not more marathonian hours and your pupils are studying more that the mine..

Hi Su!! Yesss, I saw in the News the weather in UK was perfect!! Well!! Yes, I will call my nieces for asking her what about her weekend there. And perfect, you send all clouds from UK until here..please . We need more rain still. No problem, hahaha. The marshes are better but they need to be more plenty.
About the boys, 18-20 years old..hahahaha, yess, what difficult ages!! Many boys in academy have this age..and this is.. crazy ages! haha.
Good day for your daughter at scholl and gymnastic!!!
I agree, Su. The week must have three Sunday and four for to work. This would be perfect! Ha ha.

Ostarella, beautiful pictures!! Thanks! How are you??

Hi Anne! Well for your friend Lynda. She's a good friend.

To all: Karin, Deebee, Nicole (I imagine Nicole is in Africa still!), Dirk, Tracy, Lily..all, have a nice Tuesday!!
Old 05-13-2008, 05:55 AM   #1581
UKJules

Talking Happy Tuesday......

Hi everyone.....It'a a lot cooler here today.....the sun's trying to make an appearance - It's not as warm as it has been, but it's still nice

Glad you like the pictures...... Pippin is the bigger dog and Pepsi is the small one. Cuthbert is the cat sitting and Dibble is the cat laying down like he owns the place

Su - Thanks for your kind words.....Haven't heard anything yet back from the vet.....He should be ringing me today with Pippin's results Yes, I suppose she will be a MB Dog (or nearly) I never thought of it like that
Enjoy the gardening at the wkend.....bedding plants and all those pots hanging baskets to be done.....Then all the watering eh I'm sure your littly will lend a hand..... It always looks nice when it's done.....Bring a bit of colour to the garden

Ostarella - How are you my dear Thanks for sharing the lovely picture of your lovely dogs Arrrrrrrr they're so cute

Esther -Thanks for your kind words.....
I'm sorry your job isn't going as well as you'd like......It must be a difficult job......Let's hope things improve What exams do the children take in Spain

Adri - The cats are a very pale red colour..... they have been used to being picked up from kittens and won't scratch, they're really gentle They were rescue cats from the RSPCA......and were about 7-8 weeks old when we got them......their mum was called Peach.....I suppose it was because of the colour......It's unusual
I bet your excited about getting your new puppy Belle tomorrow.....you'll have to take some pictures Arrrrrr so cute

Sara - How are things with you I hope you are better......

Karin - I hope things are going well for you and you are feeling better too.....

Anne - I'm so glad Lynda is on the mend......you are a good friend & very thoughtful big hugs

Well ladies.....gotta dash.....things to do

Take care all

Jules x

Last edited by UKJules; 05-13-2008 at 05:58 AM..
UKJules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 08:04 AM   #1582
Dirk B. Fan from Holland

Yes growling Jules, I will take pictures. Normally I would groom tomorrow, but I haven't heared from them...

Now I am nervouss to go to Holstein. I don't know what to think, I don't know what I am going to do... I have 3 bags with junk (clothes etc...), I cannot bring my laptop with me. So I need to record some converstations...

Hmm Esther some people just don't seem to get it, my coach has students who come in the last weeks to discuss the project... and they are suprised that they fail...
Old 05-13-2008, 06:11 PM   #1583
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Smile Sunny Tuesday

HI EVERYONE!
My friend Lynda is doing really well. We went out for a walk earlier this afternoon. It's about 8:10 pm my time.
I love those photos of the pets. I'll be posting mine here later.
Hope everyone is doing fine and their loved ones and pets.

Hugs,
Anne
Old 05-14-2008, 07:05 AM   #1584
dbukfan

Question Cloudy Wednesday

Dear All

Howdy?..hope all is well and ready for another day..me been abs. busy bees..can you see my wings?..**sigh**..got so much to do..abs. exhuasted this wk...but quite content..days gone much quicker.

Esther==>I saw the news re:water extremely shortage in Barcelona..you guys've ordered 500mil gallons of fresh water by ship...poor you..they said it's been draught since 2005..lack of rain...&..yr reservoir's only has 18% of water left...hope the rain'll come soon..how about usin' dry ice to create artificial/fake rain...it does work in some countries really that I know of.

Jules==>me been so busy..but my 1st plant stand's done..way hey..with tiny helpin' hands fr my littly..she's real gem..must dash..Boss's callin again

Have a Nice Day to all

Take care

Su...x

........................Dirk Benedict,..1.11.2008, ..Coventry, UK .....................
dbukfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:44 AM   #1585
UKJules

Exclamation Cloudy Wednesday.......

Hi everyone......Just got round to making a post.....It's been a bit hectic

Su - Enjoy the gardening.......How many pots/hanging baskets have you to do
Had a phone call from the vet....Pippin's got to continue with the medication for another six weeks and with the new diet, he is hoping she will then be able to come off the tablets.....Fingers crossed
Apprentice tonight.......They're doing weddings tonight......Should be fun to watch......All that power going to their heads eh

Esther - I saw the news like Su about the water shortage in Barcelona......I didn't realise it was that bad It must be if it's being shipped in.....Let's hope for rain It's suppose to rain here tomorrow.....We take it for granted when it rains......I'll try and send some over

Anne - Glad to hear Lynda's up and about....... Hope you are both doing fine.....

Adri - Have you got the puppy yet......

Sara, Karin, Ostarella.........hope you are having a great Wednesday

Take care all

Jules x
Old 05-14-2008, 01:08 PM   #1586
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Unhappy Really Rainy Wednesday...

HI EVERYONE!
It's really raining where I am. I had a migraine earlier on this morning and taking it easy and taking a day off. How's the weather at everyone else's end?

Hugs,
Anne
Old 05-15-2008, 03:18 AM   #1587
Arciris

Default Re: Really Rainy Wednesday...

Hello! Morning to all!

Adriii, are you leaving? Oh, girl, noo, not nervous please. You know, all the changes in our life are good and you begin now a new experience. It's normal to be nervous but you'll see, all will go good! Very good luck and, please, if you can, you write from Holstein.

Jules, Su, really? Ohh, I didn't imagine in the UK news was explaining about the water here. Yess, a ship was coming here with water from Tarragona, the place to 50 km of here where they've a subterranean waters in excess and they can to give it. Well, the agriculturists don't agree with this but the problem here is that in few years de poblation, in this city and proximities, has increased very much and the water for now is few..But, no problem for the moment. We've still and the last rain has gone very well. Yes, Please, you send rainy clouds from there. Thanks so much! This yes, the dishes are enough empties..for now.
In this country the rain is very irregular. In summer we've (specially at the end of August) many storms and heavy rain but during the year, the last two years it has been many few...
And Su, about dry ice for artificial rain is a good solution but do you know what is happened? Politics here aren't thinking very much with his head..and they think rare solutions but not like this. The world way around here.. Grrrr...They need to learn from other countries.
Do you believe? Yesterday, with the ship just arrived at the port they said people can to filled his swimming pools (who have it) because until now it was prohibited by a regulation. They're crazy...The water from ships isn't for to fill swimming pools. It's supposed for a domestical use, to take a shower, to wash plates, to drink..all the rigorously indispensable.
They've fear for the tourism time here, in special in June, July, August...with the few water, but there is still and tourism here is very good received, logically.
Well, we hope rain..we will make a dance of rain, hahaha.

Jules, Pippin is the big dog from the pic? Is so sweet!! Is like a cowhistle of snow .

Hi Anne! Well for your friend. To go for a walk is meaning she's better!! Walking is very good for to recovering the health.

Hi Sara!! Come va? I hope you're better. I miss you. I imagine very marathonian hours in the work. Take care!! Today is already Thursday and the week is finishing.

Ostarella, how are you?
Karin, and you?

To all the rest, have a nice Thursday!
Esther.
Old 05-15-2008, 04:52 AM   #1588
UKJules

Smile Hi Everyone.........

Been busy this morning.....Just having an early lunch.....Tomato soup today......mmmm

Su - I hope your boss isn't working you too hard...... Oh well.....It's nearly the wkend......Only another week and the kids are on holiday again..... Wouldn't it be nice if we could have as many holidays
Did you see the Apprentice last night...... It made a change for them not to keep falling out with each other.....although there was still a little friction...... Can't wait for the final.......

Esther - Reference the water shortage - some people are so selfish.......wanting to fill their swimming pools with the water from the ship.......wouldn't you think they would use a bit of common sense and use the water wisely.......especially when it's in short supply......Like you say, it should be for domestic use only......Perhaps they might put some restrictions on how people use it.......I hope so
Yes, Pippin is the bigger dog.....The picture was taken last week when they were playing in the garden How are you birds......

Anne - I hope your migrane's better........ Have a rest today......It will do you good

Adri, Sara, Karin & everyone....have a great Thursday

Take care

Jules x
Old 05-15-2008, 07:10 AM   #1589
Dirk B. Fan from Holland

Yes!!! We have the puppy! Although she kept me all night out of my sleep she is very cute!
I will miss both dogs these coming 3 weeks! I will leave tomorrow to Holstein, so I can relax a bit today!!
My bags are packed! I need to see if I don't miss something, I was going to clean my room but Bleh I didn't had the lust to do it.

Esther good to hear that everything come allright! I was yesterday grooming and in that area they had allot rain en thunder and lightning. Here is it still dry!
Old 05-15-2008, 12:00 PM   #1590
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Default Sunny Thursday

HI EVERYONE!
It's a beautiful day. I had a migraine this morning and am feeling much better now. Taking another day off. I've very, very busy days ahead of me.

Hugs,
Anne
Old 05-15-2008, 12:02 PM   #1591
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKJules View Post
https://i29.tinypic.com/1qnayf.jpg

https://i31.tinypic.com/30c6n1g.jpg

Just a quick post to show you some pictures of my pets, with a little help form my daughter. I thought you would like to see, I will post to you all tomorrow. Enjoy the pictures.

Take care
Jules x
Quote:
Originally Posted by ostarella View Post
These are my babies

https://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x...a/Misc/New.jpg

Muffin on the left, Petey on the right
Mind if I copy those? They're all so cute!
I'll be posting a picture of my babies very soon.
Old 05-15-2008, 12:31 PM   #1592
ostarella
Have a Wonder-Full Life

Be my guest
Old 05-16-2008, 05:15 AM   #1593
dbukfan

Question Grey & Cold Friday

Dear All

Just write a Long post earlier...but..the Gremlins's wiped all off....got no time to write now...quickly to say==>have a good wkend to all...got my baskets / patio pots done..well happy!!..need my hair cut...my pc @ work's gone for good..abs. nitemare @ work this wk...finger cross for Good weather in UK...Let all pray for all people and their families for the tragic lose of their love ones in China and Burma

Must dash...lots to catch up..need my hair cut urgently this wkend.

Love to ALL

Take care

Su...x

........................Dirk Benedict,..1.11.2008, ..Coventry, UK .....................
dbukfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 05:53 AM   #1594
UKJules

Talking I have that Friday feeling.......

Hi everyone.......Yes !!!! It's nearly the wkend!!!!! Don't the weeks fly past......Where's the time going

Su - Ohhhh those gremlins eh.......they make me I think it's down to these tempramental computers/broadband.........Technology eh
You're right, we all must pray for those people caught up in the recent events in Burma and China.......It's so tragic
I hope you manage to get your hair cut - make sure you pick a good hairdresser Says the ex-trainee

Esther - How are you.........have you been busy

Anne - Of course you can copy the pictures...... Looking forward to seeing your little babies

Adri - Have a good time in Holstein.......don't work too hard

Sara - I hope you're well Please let us know you're ok

Anyway ladies.......have a great wkend

Take care

Jules x
Old 05-16-2008, 01:16 PM   #1595
ostarella
Have a Wonder-Full Life

Well, I'm baby-sitting a stray puppy this afternoon. Almost ran over it in the alley coming home I know who it belongs to but they aren't home, soooo...Unfortunately, my two dogs are not exactly welcoming. My female just chose to ignore the usurper, but Petey...well, let's just say the testosterone is in high gear So now I've got chairs separating them, and my squirt bottle at hand...so much for getting anything constructive done.

----The owner finally showed up - older gentleman - for all the hassle of having the three maniacs in one house, it was worth it. Poor guy was practically in tears...

Last edited by ostarella; 05-16-2008 at 06:06 PM..
ostarella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 07:55 PM   #1596
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Smile Have a Great Weekend!

HI EVERYONE!
*yes...I know I'm loud!*
We're having a long weekend where I am. I'm enjoying a day off today.
Working half a day tomorrow. It's great when your self employed.
I work with computers and IT and also do work for some banks in IT security.
It's a fun job! Sometimes I don't get to bed until 3 in the morning.
How is everyone and their loved ones and pets. All good I hope!
Take care all.

Hugs,
Anne
Old 05-17-2008, 10:10 AM   #1597
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Smile Relaxing Saturday

These are my babies.

https://i265.photobucket.com/albums/i...ttykatpose.jpg

https://i265.photobucket.com/albums/i...ndpersonal.jpg

J.J is now 6 years old and Tigger will be 6 in August. Aren't they handsome?
Old 05-18-2008, 04:42 AM   #1598
Arciris

Default Re: Relaxing Saturday

Hi, good Sunday to all!

Hi Jules! Yes, my internet connection wasn't working Friday and yestereday I was away. Today, day for relax. How is going all?
Yes, I agree about the water theme..Some people is selfish but for luck the politicians have returned to put the laws in its site and now is prohibited again to to fill swimming pools, at least so far until it doesn't rain more. Yesterday we've a grey day and little rain. Well!
Pippin is very sweet!!

Hi Adri! Good days in Holstein. And don't work very hard. If you can, let know to us how is going all.

Hi Su! Aghh gremilins..I hope they've gone to his home.
Do you have your hair cut already? I understand to you. The long hair, depend how is it, it bothers. To me is happening the same.
Today, no boss ehhh? Boss= hahaha.
And yes, Su..My prayers for families in earthquake in China.. How is our planet...unjust in this sense. And too for Burma.

Hi Anne! Ohh, thanks for your pics from your cats!! They're lovely!!
And about your work, what luck!! I think the better is can to do a own work and is very important that it likes. Well for this!!

Hallo Ostarella! Your cat with testosterone...haha, yeaahh, I understand Normal..You make well to put separating chairs. I suppose for the moment is the only solution until the testosterone to be lowering .

Ciao Sara! We miss you..How are you? I hope fine. I send to you a big kiss hoping to read lines from you in this days.

Have a nice day for all!
And for all the rest of members of DBC.
Old 05-19-2008, 07:27 AM   #1599
UKJules

Exclamation Busy Monday.........

Hi all.......hope you had a great wkend Yesterday I watched four back-to-back episodes of the A team on "Bravo"........So it made a great Sunday
Been a busy bee this morning.......I went into work early 'cause I had to pick my daughter up after her Maths exam and then back into work......I don't know whether I'm coming or going.....

Su - How are you my dear......have you been busy again Don't let your boss work you too hard

Anne - Thanks for sharing those lovely pictures of your babies.......they're so cute

Esther - So glad you had a little rain yesterday........ You sound like you really need it Thank goodness the politicians have returned the laws to stop the people filling their swimming pools with the precious water.......!!! Politicians eh.......I think they spend too much time at their desks We have another bank holiday here this wkend.......we get an extra day off on Monday.....It's called Spring Bank Holiday Yes.....another holiday

Sara, Karin, Adri, & everyone have a great Monday.....

Take care

Jules x
Old 05-19-2008, 04:02 PM   #1600
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Smile Sunny Monday

HI EVERYONE!
Dropped in to say HELLO. Am enjoying the long weekend.
The weather is really nice today. Just a bit on the cool side for me.

Hugs,
Anne