LEGEND SOCCER COMPANY
Do you like soccer (or, as the rest of the world calls it, football)? Dirk does in a big way, and it has become a family affair.

Dirk's son Roland and 2 friends have started Legend Soccer Company,  developing innovative, sustainable soccer gear (and only soccer gear). Learn about Legend Soccer Company at the link above. Dirk not only endorses Legend Soccer, he's involved with it - "and not only because Roland is my son."

Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Dirk's Works > Dirk Benedict: The Man, the Myth, the Legend > Parts, Roles, Performances > Other Movies & TV > Fanorama

Fanorama For fan fiction, artwork, bits and bobs, etc.

Old 05-20-2008, 04:29 AM   #1601
Arciris

Default Re: Sunny Monday

Hi to all, morning!

Hi Jules! Thanks to you. It's true. Politicians spend much time at their desks and then..They don't know how to do some things.. Well, it's a common thing in the world, I see, haha. Yes, we've had more rain. Today alreday not..It's sunny.
Well for your Spring Bank Holiday! Perfect! This is always good!
Yess, the pics from Anne are lovely!
How about the exam from your daughter? I hope well!

Hallo Anne! I hope the weather to be better, sunny and a liitle of hot. Summer is coming and with it, our birtdhay, really?

Suuu, like Jules say, I hope your boss don't make work to you very much..Boss= . = How about the weekend? And the weather?

Hi Adri. I imagine you're in Holstein!! I hope you've a really nice days and not hard work, either.

Saraa,I miss you..I know..perhaps you've marathonian hours in the work..But if you can, let to know to us. Un grande bacio per voi!!

Ostarella, Hi! Great Tuesday too for you.

To all DBC, have a nice day!!
Old 05-20-2008, 06:54 AM   #1602
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Smile Sunny Tuesday

HI EVERYONE!
Beautiful and sunny Tuesday. I'm doing quite a bit of IT work today and designing a couple of websites for customers. I love my work! It's not a job it's fun!
Hope everyone is doing fine and their loved ones and pets.

Hugs,
Anne
Old 05-20-2008, 07:34 AM   #1603
UKJules

Exclamation Busy.......Tuesday

Afternoon all......Just a quick post......

Su - I hope you're ok.....we haven't heard from you for a few days

Esther - More rain.......... Let's hope you get some more
Thanks for asking.......my daughter had another exam this morning - English Literature.......Tomorrow she has a biology exam then she doesn't have another one until the 2nd of June The kids have next week off school.....yes another holiday......They're always on holiday

Anne - Enjoy your website designing....... It must be very rewarding Have fun

Sara - How are things.......

Sorry for the short post......Gotta dash.......got to go and collect the other two from school

Take care

Jules x
Old 05-20-2008, 07:47 AM   #1604
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Smile Friend Requests...

I'm going to have a very busy afternoon. I've received and sent friend requests. I hope I didn't forget anyone.
If I've missed you either PM me or submit a friend request to me.
THANKS!
This blogging is fun! Gotta get to work!
Old 05-20-2008, 01:40 PM   #1605
Flash
Master of Disaster

Location: not yet where I want to be, but hey...I'll get there!
Default Re: Where would U go this Summer Holiday...and WHY?

Hi everyone! Sorry, I've been quiet these days, hardly managed to follow up what's going on at DBC with the blogs and album and everything Good thing, warrior is working really hard! Is the weather as crazy at your ends as it is here?? Last week we had almost summer, and now the forcast is nightfrost again Nice during the day, but below 20°C - I want summer!!

Not that I've been busy with important things, just tried to make the computer do what I want As some of you might already know I like to take screencaps of Dirk's film and TV appearances and it always bothered me that it didn't work with the US NTSC video tapes and European equipment Now, I've recently found a solution for the problem and got of course caught in screencapping. After all, I've got the time, too much of it in fact, because I'm still ill, so it was nice to have something to figure out for a change The result, screencaps of 'Georgia Peaches' are posted over on DS, in case someone is intersted

Anne, I'd really love to have a job like yours, being self employed and working with computers! It's my dream job, I'm just too scared to try it...

Oh, I looooved all the photos of your pets! They're all so cute! Isn't it nice to have pets? They return your love so unconditionally and I strongly believe that they know very well what people are feeling. Well, I know that my cat does sense it when I'm down or badly, because then he'll come and sit with me and cuddle up to me, and in a different way than usual. He knows, I'm sure. Animals have such good senses!

Ostarella, Su, Jules, Esther, Adri, Sara, deebee and everyone else... have a nice evening and a wonderful Wednesday! Please forgive me that I haven't commented all your posts, but I'm afraid I don't have the patience and concentration tonight. Next time, I promise!

Take care!
Karin
Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 05:09 AM   #1606
dbukfan

Thumbs up Sunny Wednesday

Hi All

Howdy?...soz for not in touch lately...my PC's down to the ground..and still not quite up & runnin' yet..need update like my hair...I had it cut over wkend...I'm now like a new woman...the Gremlins' just got my 1st post again..Leave me alone.

Jules==>many thnks for yr kind words...soz got to go..gettin' v dizzy...too many screen changes...make me feel yike.

Take care all

Su...x

........................Dirk Benedict,..1.11.2008, ..Coventry, UK .....................
dbukfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 09:54 AM   #1607
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Question Wet and dull Wednesday

HI EVERYONE!
It's a cool and wet Wednesday where I am.
Thought I'd drop in and say HELLO! How's the weather for everyone else. I see someone had a sunny day. I guess we need all the rain where I am to let the grass grow. Hope everyone is doing fine and their loved ones and pets.

Hugs,
Anne
Old 05-22-2008, 01:59 AM   #1608
deebeelicious
Asset Security

Just a quick msg to all, esp Su, to say how gutted I felt for Terry last night!
Stupid Man U, urgh!

The commentators went on afterwards about the 50th anniversary of Munich and fate, etc. Oh well, they had a point I suppose?

xx
DBL
When the evidence changes, I change my mind. What do you do?
deebeelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 02:44 AM   #1609
dbukfan

Unhappy Sad Thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by deebeelicious View Post
Just a quick msg to all, esp Su, to say how gutted I felt for Terry last night!
Stupid Man U, urgh!

The commentators went on afterwards about the 50th anniversary of Munich and fate, etc. Oh well, they had a point I suppose?

xx
DBL
Thanks DeeBee

..bl**dy Penalties..LIFE's NOT FAIR
Avram & Chelsea Team===>Pls PUT YR HEAD UP HIGH..It'll be yr Turn ONE DAY..Never Give UP, John Terry!!..don't cry.

Su...x

........................Dirk Benedict,..1.11.2008, ..Coventry, UK .....................
Old 05-22-2008, 04:42 AM   #1610
Arciris

Default Re: Sad Thursday

Good morning to all!

Su...so sorry for the match yesterday.. Debee...the same... I went with Chelsea too.. I think one of the unjust things of soccer is to arrive to penalties...Do you agree? Sure yes. But..like peole say here..The football is thus.. For a only goal to lose a match is unjust..I didn't see it but my faher was watching it in a spanish channel and I looked the final. Sorry...

Su, people said here perhaps Rickjard is going to Chelsea the next year? I'm not sure, only was a rumor but if is this at the final he's very good person and we will have luck!!

I hope not many work this days in the office..

Hi Jules!! I hope the your daughter's exams have gone pefect!!! Sure! Many exams in few days, yeah..Where I work this days they've many exams too..And well for the holiday the next week! Ha ha, it's true, they've many days on holiday but better for them! haha.
Yess, we've another rainy day here..a day it's sunny and the other rainy, this month..But it's okey!! Perfect.

Hi Karin!! I'm happy to read you and about that you're better! Ohh, I would like to have a job more relaxed but not computers..hahaha, it no it's my hability . I like them but I don't know about them. I'm sure someday you will be in it!
I like my work but..it's depend of the day. Somedays I've a class full of small monsters...hahaha They'e a litle demons..And without desire for learn..But I like, I like..I try every day to have more patience.
And well for screencraps, etc..If is from Dirk's films very better.

Su, I hope the gremilins from pc are on holiday this days.

Hallo Anne! The weather here it's rainy but is good. I hope you've a very beautiful green grass and if you want more rain for this I understand. Rain is life, too. Not only the sun.

Ostarella, how are you??

Ciao Sara..I miss you.. I know, sure you can't write like before..I understand it perfectly, so the work is the work..But if you can let know to us how is going all, please. And the kitchen?? Come va?
Do you know? My nephew is going to Italy this summer, with his parents. He's 13 years old. I know they're going to Rome, but I don't know to what cities more..I will ask to them. I'd would like to go..but... a year more..I'm with few money Expensive life..aghhh. I don't know still..In addtion I've holiday in August, the most expensive month to travel, and Jose just like I.

Adrii, I'm sure you're having a beautiful days in Holstein.

Have a nice day for all.
Esther.
Old 05-22-2008, 06:37 AM   #1611
UKJules

Talking Hi everyone........

Afternoon all........

What a tense match it was last......and to go to penalties......I felt so sorry for Chelsea......they deserved to win

Su - Hope you're managing to get rid of the gremlins..... Did you watch any of the Apprentice last night Didn't the winners get a lovely treat........a spending spree at Harvey Nics..... Wouldn't it be nice if we were treated like that at work Perhaps we should try and get a job with Sir Alan

Karin - I hope you are feeling better
That's great you have found something to do to take your mind off things....... It must be very therapeutic Is it difficult to do

Esther - Great.... more rain for you.... I hope you get a few more days of it......fill those reservoirs up.......you certainly need it
Thanks for asking......my daughter has a little rest now.....no more exams until after the holiday My other two daughters have end of year exams when they go back to school after the holiday, so after the wkend they will be busy revising.......Like Su says.......It's like a campus here

Anne - I hope you're doing fine........ How's Lynda......any better

Anyway ladies.........gotta dash

Take care

Jules x
Old 05-22-2008, 06:46 AM   #1612
deebeelicious
Asset Security

Just thinking of what gr8 plans to have for this Bank Holiday w'end, but just checked the metoffice - severe weather warning for South-East! Arggh!
Must admit I'm a bit of a fair-weathered camper!
So Plan B into operation - if you don't have a Plan B ... you don't have a plan!
xx
Old 05-22-2008, 09:56 AM   #1613
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Smile Sunny and cool Thursday

HI EVERYONE!
It's sunny today and the weather is still cool. It's supposed to get warmer tomorrow.
Doing some computer work today and have a dentist appointment this afternoon.
Getting my teeth cleaned. I like getting my teeth cleaned. I'll have a smile like this.

Hugs,
Anne
Old 05-23-2008, 02:47 AM   #1614
dbukfan

Thumbs down Rainy Friday

Hi All

Howdy everybody?...I'm back again with my new PC, that's 100% ready back to action yet..IT Man'd be FIRED..keep fixin' still even today...so I must write this down quickly before he's turned up& lock me out again...I can't imagine our lives these days without PC..still got a ray of Hope that our Sensei Dirk'll be joinin us on his Blogsoon, pls.

Jules==>I did watch APT last nite fr the tapesuch fun to watch..so sadto see Raef's gone..he's just too nice and handsome..not enough to be Sir Alan's APT..what you upto for our dark/doom bank holiday then...our campin''s plan's off..forecast with cold wind, bucketin' down with Thunder down South coast...like Deebee sayin'==>Plan B, eh..never let it spoil our long wkend break...bring me SUNSHINE, now PLS.

Esther==>I do miss those romantic site & sound of all fountains around Barcelona, you know..but anyway, got to be done to help water shortfall in order...times're hard, girl..thnk for yr supprot re:Chelski's penalty loss..never mind, another game..better luck nt yr, eh
I bet you look forward for yr Summer vacation..not long now.

Sara==>Where are you?...hope to hear fr you soon.

Karin==>Nice to hear fr you time to time..hope you have better luck with weather wise than in the UK...Rain...Rain...and More Rain...Yes!..You can add my name on yr list too

Anne + Nacky==>Both're welcome to add me on yr lists, of course.AT 1st,I thought it's Dirk askin' me then..That'll be the Day.

Ostarella, Adri, Petra, DeeBee and ALL @ DBC==>Have a Fav. WkEnd.

I feel great today...it's Friday...way hey...share this upbeat tune with you.

....Man, I feel like a woman...Shania Twain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9ERZTQQ0vM

Must dash...Lots to do today.

Take care

Su...x

Last edited by dbukfan; 05-23-2008 at 02:49 AM..
Old 05-23-2008, 05:02 AM   #1615
Petra

Dear friends,
I am so sorry, that I was a long time not here. I am so very busy.
To this time I am writing my first novel and it is so many work. A
publisher said to me I should write a novel not only a short story. I am
so exited about it.

Many Greetings

Petra
Petra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 05:21 AM   #1616
Arciris

Default Re: Rainy Friday

Hi all, morning!!

Hi Jules! Yes..so sorry for Chelsea...Is unjust..Well, the next year perhaps? Barça this year nothing, either..But they deserved to lose..they haven't had a good work.
Yess! Rain is falling little by little this days and near of dishes. Thanks! This is a good new! We hope a little more this weekend. This thing have only a bad consequence...Any weekend has been sunny and people (from here and tourists) haven't been able to go to the beach still..Normally, in May, is a good time for the beach, for to take the sun, not for swimming, because the water is cold still, but... not this year. Cloudy days.
Well for the holidays for your daughters!! They deserve it then of exams. Ohh, haha, yess, I see, your home is like a University Campus with so many exams! It's good. To study is a good inversion for the future. I hope next the weekend her exams are going well, too! Sure!

Hi Su! Thanks so much! Yess, the Fountains are empty for to save water this month, although it's a closed circuit of water, but I think in a few days they will be filled because they will be nonpotable water. If you come, you will be able to see them again, sure!!! Thanks.
Oh, do you know? my niece came from London very happy for her trip! She saw the red buses of two floors (I know, it's very typical to say this but here we don't have two floors in the buses, haha, only one) and she enjoyed very much with all she saw. What envy!!

New pc! Well!! Not more gremlins in the new pc now. I can 't imagine either a life without pc, already... We need it for all and specially for to work and to enter to DBC. Ha ha.
This weekend is the Eurosong Contest. I like always to watch it. Spain goes with a catalan man doing a parody..haha. He was voted for sms from the people here and is a little for to take humor, like others. Not is a serious actuation and either is music from here, but we'll laugh at least.

Ohh Deebee..so sorry for the bad weather there...But, do you know? I like your optimism! It's true: if you don't have a Plan B..You don't have a Plan..so well for to think this and to think in a Plan B! I will think a Plan B too..this weekend will be rainy.

Hi Anne! Perfect teeth cleaned!! yess, it's good for our teeth and in additiion it leaves a good sensation then... Is the only time dentist is not = hahahaha.
How is Lynda? I hope that better!!

Suu, thanks for song!!

Sara, like Su say, I hope to hear from you, too..Come va?

Ah, I don't know still how is working the Dirk's blog..I hope to look for it this weekend. And, please, another question..How I can to send pms with this new board? I don't know..Thanks so much! I've tried to look it but I don't find the option.

Ostarella, Karin, Adri, Tracy, Dirk and everybody, have a nice Friday!! Finally it's Friday!!
Take care.
Old 05-23-2008, 05:26 AM   #1617
Arciris

Petraaaa, helloo!!!!
Ohh, really? This is a very good new!! One of my dreams is to write! Someday!
Now, well for you!!
I know about the difficulty for to publish but if you have one, perfect!!
Fantastic, Petra, good luck with this, good work and congratulations!!!
You let us how is going it, please. When you can.
Take care.
Old 05-23-2008, 06:29 AM   #1618
UKJules

Wink It's nearly the weekend.........

Afternoon all........Rain is in the air......It's very muggy here.....Looks as though were in for some over the wkend

Talking about a different topic.......Isn't the price of petrol/gas so expensive I went to fill my little car up today.........It cost me £50 - £1.29 a Litre!!!!!!! My hubby saw a garage locally charging £1.35 a Litre !!!!!!!! It's getting far too expensive...... I wonder how long it will be before we have some fuel protests like we had a few years ago It can't keep going up......!!!!! Sorry...I just had to get that off my chest

Su - It's a shame about the weather forecast.......There will be another wkend when you can go camping It looks like tomorrow will be the best day to go out I haven't got a clue where to go......I did ask the kids, but didn't get a response We may have a drive to the coast Sunday and Monday don't sound very promising Mind you it's typical bank holiday weather Like Deebee says......put Plan B into action - stay at home sounds like the best bet Where is the sunshine gone
Great choice of song Su.......I enjoyed that tune!!!

Esther - I'm sure you'll still get the tourists coming to Spain.......even if the sea is cold......It can't be as cold as the water over here......Some of our beaches aren't as clean or as beautiful as yours
I see you mentioned about your neice seeing the double decker buses......they must seem funny to people who aren't used to seeing them..... Speaking about the double decker buses......my eldest daughter is going in one with a group of her friends to her school prom.......Apparently it's a tradition to turn up in an unusual form of transport...... They'll certainly have plenty of room

Anne - How was the dentist visit.........They know how to charge, don't they sorry, forgot to say.....love the avie....cute eh!!!

Sara - We are worried about you.........how are you

Petra - Nice to hear from you......good luck with the book

Anyway....gotta dash....Have a lovely wkend everyone

Take care

Jules x

Here's the UK's Eurovision song.........It's quite a good one for a change.....I don't know if it will win though.......ENJOY

https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rWnQ_81n3YE

Last edited by UKJules; 05-23-2008 at 06:33 AM.. Reason: Adding a little more.......
UKJules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 07:23 AM   #1619
deebeelicious
Asset Security

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arciris View Post
And, please, another question..How I can to send pms with this new board? I don't know..Thanks so much! I've tried to look it but I don't find the option.
Don't worry, I had to look for a few mins myself!
1. Make sure you are 'logged in'.
2. Go to 'Quick Links' on top right.
3. Go to 'Private Messages', 15th link!
4. To post a new message, see list on left side when you are in 'Private Messages'!

PS, I've still got some Xorchata (spelling? ) left when a colleague went to Barca earlier this year! Mmmmm - something to add to my w/end planB! Wish I would get it here - totally overdosed on it when I was there. People's Rambla - wonderful! Poor fountains - but needs must!

Su - thx for the Shania pick me-up - double TGI Friday feeling now!

xx
Ciao! :8
Old 05-23-2008, 09:28 AM   #1620
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Thumbs up Hope you all have a Great Weekend!

HI EVERYONE!
Beautiful and sunny Friday. Going to be working on a couple of computer systems and then going to relax and then mow the lawn later.
Was at the dentist yesterday. Good check up except for a very small cavity. Got more holes in my head. I don't mind going to the dentist. How about the rest of you? Hope everyone is doing fine and their loved ones and pets.

Hugs,
Anne

Old 05-24-2008, 05:16 AM   #1621
Arciris

Default Re: Hope you all have a Great Weekend!

Hi friends!! Good morning!!
Rainy here . Well!!

Debeee, hi!!! thousand thanks for to explain to me how send pms!!
I didn't know from the other forum. I've seen the previous posts are conserved here. Perfect!! I need to look it well but, now, I know thanks to you!!
Yesss, you refer to Orxata!! (Horchata in spanish) You've said it well! Mhhh, yes, it's a delicious dring made with a tubercle called "chufa". Do you like?? Sure! It's coming from "Valencia", a little more to south from Bcn. It's seems like milk for its taste but it's not made with any milk component. Sorry, I don't know how is said it in english.
Thanks for your kind words about Ramblas and its landscape. And yes, Barça..hehe, it's a great Team but this year, not...
Yes, fountains are empty but with the last rains, perfect! They will be filled soon! I hope.

Hi Su!! How is going your new pc? Sure well!

Hi Jules!! What reason have you..Petrol gas is soo expensive!!! Here they have begun to sell electrical cars. For the moment they're many expensive but is a good solution for the future, as much for the environment as not to pay the elevate cost from petrol/gas. Money is flying quicly with these prices..
Ha ha, about the double decker buses! You make me smile with your words. But they're soo beautiful for us. Here they're dirty many times and the conductors lead a little abrupt..
You said: "Apparently it's a tradition to turn up in an unusual form of transport...... They'll certainly have plenty of room" , Jules!

It's true. Water from sea it's okey in summer, about 19-22º. Not still, because May it's not a hot time, but soon the temperature of water will be perfect.
Oh, no.. The beaches aren't clean here..but is for people..They leave tins, plastics, bottles, papers . Not everybody but if many people. Is a problem of education.
I've a friend who was living in UK and one time she went to Playmouth, I think.... She swam in the sea and she says remained frost. Here sometimes the water is cold in August, already, for storms and slop of the temperatures but I like the cold water. Seriously . And doctors say the cold water is good for the ciculation of the blood. Really?

Hallo Anne! Well for your nice time there! You enjoy it!

"Got more holes in my head. "

Sara..We miss you... I hope all to be okey from you.

Dirk, Tracy, Ostarella, Karin, Nicole, Petra, Lily..all DBC:
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!
Old 05-25-2008, 01:20 PM   #1622
Dirk B. Fan from Holland

Hello everybody,

Just to drop in to say I am still alive...
I am working my ass of here in Holstein... it are long hard working days. But that is just what I need

Only that there is a sickness that goes around, not really harmfull but very annoying and we think I got it too... the owner is a docter...

I will be back on 5 june, I will drop in again at 6 june... hopefully with good news!!!!

Hopefully everybody is doing ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big hug and kiss!
Old 05-26-2008, 05:03 PM   #1623
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Exclamation Hectic and beautiful Monday

HI EVERYONE!
It's just started to rain where I am. It's about 7 pm my time.
I had a very busy and hectic day. Lots of computer work and went to the dentist and then for a long walk. Now I'm relaxing and am on my computer.
I think I hear some chocolate calling my name...
*yes...I know it's not macrobiotic...but I am a chocoholic*

Hugs,
Anne

Old 05-27-2008, 03:37 AM   #1624
Arciris

Default Re: Hectic and beautiful Monday

Hi to all, morning!!
Ohh, I see we're all very busy...few posts this days...

Adrii, what happiness your post!! I hope you're having a great days in Holstein but don't much work...If you can.
Oh, girl.. I hope the sickness don't be affecting to you...Take care and I say to the virus: Go home!!

Su, Jules, Karin, I was seeing the Eurovision Song Contest the last Saturday. I like UK song, of course.I think it was so sweet and a good singer, but you know..this show is now different and the East Countries are more.. Our country wanted to make a joke this year..Total..for to lose...haha.

Ciao Sara. Where are you? I miss you...I hope to read some liners from you when you can.

Hi Anne! Mhh, chocolate! Well, it's said black chocolate is good for the Heart. really? I think a little it's not badly. Is antioxidant.
The weather here it's rainy again! Incredible..this month is rainy every day and the dishes are more full!! Perfect!!

Ostarella, Karin, Deebee, and all DBC have a nice Tuesday!!
Take care.
Old 05-27-2008, 04:50 AM   #1625
dbukfan

Unhappy Cloudy Tuesday

Hi All

Howdy?....Hope everyone are well and full of Bean & Rice + lots of energy after long wkend break..just like me.

Esther==>The Rain in Spain Stays Mainly on the Plain...which means..wayhey==>romantic dancin' fountain'll be back in business soon...Way Hey==>Hello, Europe...Join the Rain club with the UK isles..even bucketin' down in South of France where my buddies're there this wk=>soaky all round, eh..Pls, don't mention about Eurovision song contest..what a disgrace..full of Russian's neighbours + Eastern Europe countries voting...on the UK news sayin', we might as well, pull put the pluck for good, eh==>don't bother with UK entry anymore...we'd save up to €250k plus fr subsidisin' those jokers!!...nothing to do with the qual.of the song anymore...just all politicians issued..thnks, Esther-->I know our song's far much BETTER than the Russians
Jules==>Howdy?....hope all @ Cambs.Campus're havin' great wkend...&..don't float away in Norfolk sea..just kiddin' right!..OMG..my poor hangin' baskets're all been batterred about with wind & rain...my pride & joy're all almost in the WASH-out..hope they'll recover few days of RAINfree, eh...don't forget the APT's on TONITE, my friend..We've been watchin' 'INDIES'..with his whip @ the cinema on Sunday aft...1st time ever for over 5 yrs....got no babysit, or other words, over worries & can't let go of her..but it's such FUN indeed & felt so strange..to have just the TWO of us strollin' downtown..my littly=>she's in v good hand with Grandma..but when we fetched her later..she's runnin' up to me & cuddle to tight with BIG hugs & Kisses..with rather concerned lookin' & said.'Mummy..You're have been out ages...I thought I've lost you forever.'..Oooooh!!..Bless her!!..so movin' with lump on my throat with yet another guilty conscious within me again..*sigh*...but We also think we'd do it a bit more often as she's now more mature/grown-up...or it'so mainly because of lettin' go fr our duty fr bein' over protective parentsa bit, eh..can't help it though.
Adri==>Nice to hear fr You again and enjoy yr time with Horses..Pls don't work to hard, girl
Sara==>Ciao Bella..Just wonder-->where you are..Hope you're OK..pls keep in touch!

Anne, DeeBee, Ostarella, Karin, Petra, Lily, Nicole and All @ DBC==>HAVE A NICE TUESDAY..I will.

Must dash for another hectic day in Herts..I feel great..full of beans & tofu today.

Take care all

Su...x

Last edited by dbukfan; 05-27-2008 at 05:06 AM.. Reason: Add few more bits