LEGEND SOCCER COMPANY
Do you like soccer (or, as the rest of the world calls it, football)? Dirk does in a big way, and it has become a family affair.

Dirk's son Roland and 2 friends have started Legend Soccer Company,  developing innovative, sustainable soccer gear (and only soccer gear). Learn about Legend Soccer Company at the link above. Dirk not only endorses Legend Soccer, he's involved with it - "and not only because Roland is my son."

Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Dirk's Works > Dirk Benedict: The Man, the Myth, the Legend > Parts, Roles, Performances > Other Movies & TV > Fanorama

Fanorama For fan fiction, artwork, bits and bobs, etc.

Old 05-30-2008, 04:01 PM   #1651
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Exclamation Rainy Friday

HI EVERYONE!
Really dull and rainy Friday. Did some computer work today and now I'm at home relaxing. Hope everyone is going to have a Great Weekend!
I also hope everyone is doing fine and their loved ones and pets.

Hugs,
Anne
Old 05-30-2008, 04:09 PM   #1652
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Unhappy Rainy Friday and...

HI AGAIN EVERYONE!
Hope you all have a fun and safe Weekend! I edited this post since it was a duplicate. I don't have the ability to delete it.

Hugs,
Anne

Last edited by bibbi; 05-30-2008 at 04:22 PM..
bibbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 04:16 PM   #1653
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Default Re: Where would U go this Summer Holiday...and WHY?

I've posted more than once in this thread today and I don't see my other posts at the moment.
I think one of them is a duplicate. I checked what I've posted and I see it there (in what I've posted). Just not on the thread. I think I need a vacation... or better yet...CHOCOLATE!

*After I typed this my posts appeared... OK...now where's that chocolate!* *also edited my second post*

hmmmm...time for chocolate!

HAVE FUN THIS WEEKEND!

Last edited by bibbi; 05-30-2008 at 04:21 PM..
bibbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 02:12 AM   #1654
Lily

Wink Re: Where would U go this Summer Holiday...and WHY?

Ello All just passing through, Thanks for the friendship requests, being a bit of a technophobe I hope I have managed to return the favour.

Today sunshine is is around and about shining on the midlands but I don't know how long it will last.
Health and mind are fine (hugs to Sara btw)
I will be doing the Live update thread of the new BB that be on at the end of the week (This is something I do and its all Dirks fault since it began with him ) only teasing.
love to you all, Su Anne Esther Sara Ukjules and to all you others. take care
Lily oh ps hope you enjoy this song... Remi nicole 'Go mr Sunshine'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZA2Ikrn2gs
Old 06-01-2008, 07:34 AM   #1655
Arciris

Hi to all!
Nice Sunday and best June!!
Here it's cloudly and rain again..It's seems incredible that after as much drought mother nature has changed the ladnscape this last month.

Sara, thanks so much for your kind words. I don't know how thankful to you your beautiful words to me. I was in tears these last days because I've had a little of mobbing in my job and I feel how my work was questioned. But next to reflect I've seen how I wasn't the unique one and I think, now, they lose it. I've given all I could and there there isn't the possibility of progress..so I'll look for another thing at the end of June when classes are finishing. Thanks so much for your affect!! Your words and the friends here in the forum are helping to me very much. Really.

I read about your "not holidays". So sorry..Yes, I know, interim is the same here..Not good contact, not good labor conditions and not good possibilities of a good future in the company.. But, although, I'm sure you make your work very well and with resposability, and that will be translated in good future here or in another job. Sure!! You'll see!

And thanks about my italian! Ha ha, it's very poor still, but little by little. I need a translator too for some sentences but I like and I'll learn more!
Tu come stai questo fine settimana? Spero que migliore. Penso che il tempo in Italia sia piovoso, anche, vero? Il sole sarà ancora brillante perché è già giugno.

Hallo Anne! I hope your weekend to be funny, too. Enjoy it! And really, a little of chocolate is good! I've a little too for today...Tomorrow I will feel like culprit, but today no .

Hi Petraaa. Nice to read about your novel is running!! Good luck with it and let to know to us more things about it. It sounds very well!! I'm envious,in positive , because I adore reading and writing but I haven't done nothing still for this liking.

Hi Lily!! How much time!
I will be doing the Live update thread of the new BB that be on at the end of the week (This is something I do and its all Dirks fault since it began with him ) only teasing. Ha ha ha, well, well, well!!
I hope your weekend has been sunny too!

Hi Su! What about your weekend? I hope nice and sweet. When your littly is finishing the school this year? And the yours, Jules? I suppose in the same date in all UK. Here children finish June 20th. The next year more level for them!

Ostarella, Jules, Karin, Deebee, Adri, Tracy, Dirk...all DBC, have a nice day and take care!!
See you this new week here.

Old 06-01-2008, 07:38 AM   #1656
Arciris

[quote=Arciris;14221]Hi to all!
Nice Sunday and best June!!
Here it's cloudly and rain again..It's seems incredible that after as much drought mother nature has changed the ladnscape this last month.

Sara, thanks so much for your kind words. I don't know how thankful to you your beautiful words to me. I was in tears these last days because I've had a little of mobbing in my job and I feel how my work was questioned. But next to reflect I've seen how I wasn't the unique one and I think, now, they lose it. I've given all I could and there there isn't the possibility of progress..so I'll look for another thing at the end of June when classes are finishing. Thanks so much for your affect!! Your words and the friends here in the forum are helping to me very much. Really.

I read about your "not holidays". So sorry..Yes, I know, interim is the same here..Not good contact, not good labor conditions and not good possibilities of a good future in the company.. But, although, I'm sure you make your work very well and with resposability, and that will be translated in good future here or in another job. Sure!! You'll see!

And thanks about my italian! Ha ha, it's very poor still, but little by little. I need a translator too for some sentences but I like and I'll learn more!
Tu come stai questo fine settimana? Spero que migliore. Penso che il tempo in Italia sia piovoso, anche, vero? Il sole sarà ancora brillante perché è già giugno.

Hallo Anne! I hope your weekend to be funny, too. Enjoy it! And really, a little of chocolate is good! I've a little too for today...Tomorrow I will feel like culprit, but today no .

Hi Petraaa. Nice to read about your novel is running!! Good luck with it and let to know to us more things about it. It sounds very well!! I'm envious,in positive , because I adore reading and writing but I haven't done nothing still for this liking.

Hi Lily!! How much time!
I will be doing the Live update thread of the new BB that be on at the end of the week (This is something I do and its all Dirks fault since it began with him ) only teasing. Ha ha ha, well, well, well!!

I hope your weekend has been sunny too!

Hi Su! What about your weekend? I hope nice and sweet. When your littly is finishing the school this year? And the yours, Jules? I suppose in the same date in all UK. Here children finish June 20th. The next year more level for them!

Ostarella, Jules, Karin, Deebee, Adri, Tracy, Dirk...all DBC, have a nice day and take care!!
See you this new week here.

Sorrryyy, gremlins again! My God, so sorry for repeat the post but I don't know delete it and there is a part of it don't appear.. I send it again. Sorry of course.
Old 06-01-2008, 07:47 AM   #1657
Arciris

Well, I'm silly in the end.I don't know how to do for appear the last letters in my post.
They're in black, I don't know why, and they aren't visible when the post is putted. Sorry..If you click on the letters that lack and marks it with the mouse, it will appear.
Gremlins...
Old 06-01-2008, 10:27 AM   #1658
UKJules

Wink Hope you're having a great Sunday......

Hi everyone.......I thought I would post today as I have another busy day tomorrow......

Su - Love the new avie.....cute !!!
How was the BBQ Did you get to go on the trampoline You certainly had some good weather.....wasn't it a beautiful day yesterday (Sat)
This week's flown by, don't you think.......at least the twins haven't any more revision to do......and my eldest has her last exam a week on Thursday......so, things can go back to some normality at home...... Before we know it the Summer Holidays will be here.....quick as a flash HELP
oh yes... thanks for the tune...great choice !!!

Karin - Thank you so much for the link....I didn't realise it was DS.....I'm going to have a look in a minute......any excuse to look at some great pictures of Dirk
I'm glad you're feeling better........ I'm sure chatting here on DBC helps you so much......there are some great people here......so friendly and supportive to each other......that's what friends are for.......

Esther - I was sorry to read that you haven't been offered another contract...... Perhaps looking at the situation afterwards, although upsetting, something positive will come of this a better job with more hours and better working conditions I'm sure there will be something out there for you Don't give up keep looking.....something will turn up

Sara - Bless you my dear.....you have been poorly I'm sure the rest you've had at home has done you good.....given your body a chance to recover and re-charge itself You had been working so hard.......
It's wonderful news about your engagement......you must be so thrilled & can I say he sounds like one in a million.....& I wish you all the best for the future.....I really mean that......you so deserve it xxx Big hugs to you
The kitchen sounds great......Is it hand made?
Click on the link below to see a picture of what our kitchen is like - It's very modern......my hubby's choice - I prefer traditional styles:
https://www.wball.co.uk/FireflyKit.html

Lily - Thanks for the great song...... & yes another summer of BB loom

Anne - I hope you're doing fine........

Ostarella - I love the garden plan.....did you do it yourself ?

Well ladies.....gotta dash.....I have a hungry gang to feed.....It's teatime

Take care.....

Jules x

Last edited by UKJules; 06-01-2008 at 11:05 AM..
UKJules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 11:02 AM   #1659
ostarella
Have a Wonder-Full Life

Default Re: Hope you're having a great Sunday......

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKJules View Post
Ostarella - I love the garden plan.....did you do it yourself ?
The original layout (the square part with corner gardens) my father did eons ago so I just enlarged that area and added the part on the left. But the drawing was all mine
Old 06-01-2008, 05:18 PM   #1660
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Smile Had a Great Weekend

HI EVERYONE!
Had a very relaxing weekend.
Hope you all had fun! I also hope everyone is fine and their loved ones and pets.

Hugs,
Anne
Old 06-02-2008, 03:35 AM   #1661
Arciris

Default Re: Had a Great Weekend

Hi to all! Morning!

Jules, thanks so much for your words. Yes, I'll looking for another job, more hours and better organizacion. Well, at the end, I've learned very much there, and this is the important. I'll miss children there. I adore them, but ever is happening to me to all places where Ive been.
I read your daughters are finsishing her exams!! Well! Only one and holidays for them? I'm sure they've studied well and have approved, really?
Woow, I like this kitchens!! Modern and big!! I like classical kitchens too, but I think for to have more order and for cleaning they're many practices.
I agree about that you say to Sara. She's done many hours..marathonian hours, and is normal she was feeling tired.
Sara, I hope this week to be many better that the last!! And take care!

Karin, thanks for the link. I said nothing but I like! Take care, too. How are you?

Lily, thanks for the song!!

Ostarella, what a nice structure of the house! And yes, a big garden and space. Perfect for now, flowers and spring.

Hi Anne! Well for your relaxing Sunday. Well done! Not much work today with computers..

Su, how are you? I'ts Monday.. Well..patience..I hope the boss not...

A question, friends..I was seeing yesterday my mails from which I'm registred here and I saw "friendships invitations" but I don't know how accept these invitations. Sorry, but I hadn't watched it until now and perhaps it's of days ago...How can I accept? In quick links? I think Sara was asking for this the other day too. Anticipated thanks!!! Sorry, but I lose myself in some links in the forum.

To all, have a nice day!
Old 06-02-2008, 05:01 AM   #1662
ostarella
Have a Wonder-Full Life

Default Re: Had a Great Weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arciris View Post
A question, friends..I was seeing yesterday my mails from which I'm registred here and I saw "friendships invitations" but I don't know how accept these invitations. Sorry, but I hadn't watched it until now and perhaps it's of days ago...How can I accept? In quick links? I think Sara was asking for this the other day too. Anticipated thanks!!! Sorry, but I lose myself in some links in the forum.
Go to your UserCP, and under Networking - Contacts and Friends. Check the box by the friendship request and then click "accept" (I can't remember now if that's under "actions" ?)
Old 06-02-2008, 05:46 PM   #1663
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Smile Sunny Monday

HI EVERYONE!
Worked on some computers today and mowed the lawn. Now I'm really tired.*I think I got stuck in the computer!*
I'm just being a bit silly. Hope all of you are doing fine and your loved ones and pets. My cats are having a snooze. It's about 8pm my time. It's too early for me to go to bed. So I'll just relax and take it easy for the rest of the evening.

Hugs,
Anne
Old 06-03-2008, 03:19 AM   #1664
Arciris

Default Re: Sunny Monday

Hi to all!
Morning!!

Ostarella, thanks so much about freindship request. I'll try to do it now, I hope to do it well, I'm a little silly with this things . Thanks!!
And I said nothing about your avatar! It's so lovely. Dirk and the baby ( a son when he was baby?), ohhh, what sweet!

Hi Anne! Yes, 8pm is time for relax, well, if it isn't time of work. I work in the afternoons and to that time I'm with classes but if the laboral time is finished is time for relax, yes.
How is the weather like there? And in all the other places where you live?
Here today it's sunny and a little cloudly but hot!! The summer is coming..I feel it.

Su, is not working your new computer? I hope yes! Perhaps you're so busy with job, littly and the daily jobs? Not much work, please..

To all: Dirk, Tracy, Jules, Petra, Karin, Sara (come stai?), Adri, Deebee, HAVE A NICE TUESDAY!
Take care.
Old 06-03-2008, 03:29 AM   #1665
ostarella
Have a Wonder-Full Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arciris View Post
And I said nothing about your avatar! It's so lovely. Dirk and the baby ( a son when he was baby?), ohhh, what sweet!
Flash posted that over on DS and I fell in love with it - definitely my all-time favorite! (The magazine she got it from said that's George, btw )
Old 06-03-2008, 03:32 AM   #1666
Arciris

Hi again!
Ostarella, I think I've done right with frienship request. I think...If it isn't thus let us know to me, please. I've accepted all the names. Then, I'll try to write there. And thanks for agree to me there.Like Su say, it's so beatiful to have friends af all parts in the world. It's so special. MY heart is happy.
Have a nice day.
Old 06-03-2008, 03:38 AM   #1667
Arciris

Yesss, so, it's sweet Ostarella! I agree. George? Well! What a lovely pic. And thanks to Flash (Karin) too for to share it from magazine.
I want a babyyyy like him. Ha ha ha I'm feeling my maternal side.

Old 06-03-2008, 04:04 AM   #1668
deebeelicious
Asset Security

Good Tuesday Morning Everyone!
It's another sunny morning here in Dirkshire!

I see that the last of the D primaries are going ahead today, including Montana ...
and then the Election's over, right!

In my 'non-American, unable to vote, so I should butt out' opinion , I think most of the 'undecided' voters will think about the way W 'handled' all the emergencies he was given (9/11, New Orleans, etc) and think they need an ex-Military man (who at least oughta be able to handle himself in a crisis! ) So I don't think it'll matter whether it's Hillary or Obama? At least McCain might 'respect' basic human rights of prisoners of war?

As Ben Elton used to say 'ooh, little bit of politics there'! (Sorry! ).

Ciao peeps!
When the evidence changes, I change my mind. What do you do?
deebeelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 07:40 AM   #1669
dbukfan

Exclamation Rainy Tuesday

Hi All

Howdy?..hope all is well...soz...been abs. hectic @ work this wk..too many meetings..& will rush off for school run soon..just quickly to say big HI to all...be back here sooon.

Jules==>I did enjoy the HIGH trem.Jump..after scoofin' too many bbq..make me feel so HIGH& super Fittoo...lovin'g Spring watch too...any time, if you fancy.

Esther==>Chin up & Hope you'll find new job soon, my Catalan friend..be positive...some good things'll turn up soon.

Deebee==>me too..supportin' H.Clinton...but not gonna be her day, isn't it..wait & see tom. again!

Must dash now..my time's up...NICE DAY!!..to ALL

Su..x

........................Dirk Benedict,..1.11.2008, ..Coventry, UK .....................
dbukfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 03:02 PM   #1670
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Exclamation Dull Tuesday

HI EVERYONE!
Having a busy Tuesday and am taking a break to catch up with all of you here.
Hope all of you are doing fine and your loved ones and pets.

Hugs,
Anne
Old 06-04-2008, 02:59 PM   #1671
Flash
Master of Disaster

Location: not yet where I want to be, but hey...I'll get there!

Hello my friends! Hope you’re having (in the US) or had (in Europe) a wonderful Wednesday! Here it was a little cooler and cloudy today, after several days of 30°C and high humidity, which was terrible. Every move had us soaked with sweat…the dry heat further down south is a lot more pleasant than this!

Esther, so sorry to hear about your difficult situation at work. I hope you’ll find a better place to work soon! There must be a fitting job for a motivated and well trained person like you!
These days it looks like many bosses want all and everything without paying for it properly, it’s so terrible. They want experience, motivation and that the workers give everything they have – but they are not willing to give something in return, like fair contracts and some kind of safety. The Americans on this forum might find my comment weird, in the US things were always a little more insecure jobwise, but in Germany that was different until a while ago, we had some social security. This is changing here now to a more American way and I really hate this attitude. I mean, how can you plan your life, buy a house or something else that big, if you don’t know if you’ll have a job next month?? Maybe it’s a thing of getting used to it and taking the risk, but I don’t like it…

Jules, I hope you enjoyed all the pics on DS! Not that I expect you to having seen all of them yet, not all 3000 pages, but there’s definitely a nice collection hidden in them. Have fun checking it out!
I like your kitchen very much, it looks a little like ours. I’m torn between classic and modern sometimes, half of our flat is furnished in classic style and half of it modern, just to have both. Thankfully it’s two flats joined together and therefore has kind of two parts anyway, so it doesn’t look too weird.
Yes, I’m a little better lately and have started to follow up every hint from the internet now. Who knows, something might help me getting rid of this darn vertigo. I’m even thinking about going to the dentist to have all my amalgam fillings removed… All you people here on DBC are definitely helping me to be in a better mood, it’s so nice chatting with you and I really love the international contacts!

Su, always in a hurry, aren’t you? Sounds like you had a lot of fun at the bbq. And now it’s raining again? Yes, I can see how UK looks like, on our weather forecast, we’ve been extremely lucky yet, sitting right between all those black clouds…but our luck might be over soon.

Right, have to go now, my friends, it’s almost bedtime here…
Sara, deebee, ostarella, Adri and everyone else – take care and have a good time!

Karin
Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 04:54 PM   #1672
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Exclamation Hectic Wednesday

HI EVERYONE!
Just popping in to say a quick HI. Tired after a long day.
Hope everyone is doing fine and their loved ones and pets.

Hugs,
Anne
Old 06-05-2008, 04:18 AM   #1673
Arciris

Default Re: Hectic Wednesday

Hi all, morning!

Deebee, it's difficult for me to give an opinon about politicians in USA. My brother in-law is American and my sister lives with him there. She has a good job there, but I don't know about politic from there..I can think what is better and what is worse but, although I'm a little losed about what the country needs. Perhaps I think Hillary is more connoiseur the real problems of there because she's seen the previous policies in first hand (because his husband)and because she worked already in politic ambient, and perhaps Obama not to all...But I say, I don't know other interests and laws there, so I can't to think much. Thanks for your opinion. I think is very important to share the differents opinions and here is always a pleasure becaues here there is many respect for all.
If I had to choose and voting: Hillary.

Hi Su!! Thanks for your kind words. Yes, I'm finishing my days at present work, until end of school year, June 20th. And then..I don't know still. I'm looking for another for July. In the present job every day the organizacion is going to worse. They never don't know nothing...shedules are a chaos, etc, etc, etc..I feel displaced of not being able to do well my work because the bad organizacion.
For this resaon I prefer a serious company. There the things are taken like a joke, and education it's not a joke, it's very important for children with authentics problems of learning. Is for his future. Thanks fo ask.
Well for the bbq!!! I hope this weekend not be rainy...Here a little of all..haha. Cloudy, sunny and rainy, depend of part of the day, so it's Spring.
How is your littly at school? And your job? I imagine many busy...For the boss, from me: haha.

Hallo Karin!! Thanks so much! Yesss, I agree with you of all. It's very difficult to make a own life without an stable work..Not house, not independent life, not money for to pay mortgage or rent..aghh, horrible..I'ts an anxious life for the future..
I understand about Germany this ages. Yes..all is changed and the time of prosperity has gone down.. The image that we always have had of there was a country authentic prosperous, as well as of USA, UK, and the others, but it's true I see in the News the crisis is affecting and some things are changing. Here all was well too: jobs were created, economy was up, social security working well (more or less) and, in general, the country had prosperity, but since 3 years ago things are going down, not new contracts of job, not money for to pay a house, many people unemployed..Politicians don't say this but in a only work, we say: crisis. Well, girls, we've hope. Really?
Prices of houses and all are many expensive for the pays what we received and it's impossible life thus. Companies would have to understand this.
And I hope you've feeling better of vertigo. Taka care, friend . And time for relax, please.

Hi Anne! Not much hard work..It's Thursday already! Take care. I hope the weather to be sunny and tempering there.

Sara, Ostarella, Jules, Adri, and to all: Have a nice day!!
Kisses.
Old 06-05-2008, 06:20 AM   #1674
deebeelicious
Asset Security

Good afternoon, and Happy World Environment Day!
https://www.unep.org/wed/2008/english...2008/index.asp
- towards a low C future!

Here's a great inspiring story - Keyhole Gardens!
https://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7432972.stm

Hmmm, grow my own food, chop my own wood for my own wood stove, live and work in the same location - easy peasy!
Well, little steps as it has been said: eg, I try to buy local seasonal vegetables - 0 food miles! , and started carpooling to save petrol! Moving house, getting a wood stove and setting up my garden will have to wait a bit longer!
xx
When the evidence changes, I change my mind. What do you do?
deebeelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 06:31 AM   #1675
UKJules

Exclamation Quick post............

Hi all.....sorry for the delay posting.......It's been a hectic week at work and It's also exam mania this week for the kids Hopefully it will calm down a little next week This week my eldest has had - Maths (2nd paper), English Language (paper 1), History, Geography, French (Listening) and is doing Chemistry and English Language (paper 2) today..... So quite a lot then

I'll have more time next week to post.....when I'm not rushing around as much.....I don't know whether I'm coming or going

Take care everyone......Big hugs to you all xxx

Jules x