LEGEND SOCCER COMPANY
Do you like soccer (or, as the rest of the world calls it, football)? Dirk does in a big way, and it has become a family affair.

Dirk's son Roland and 2 friends have started Legend Soccer Company,  developing innovative, sustainable soccer gear (and only soccer gear). Learn about Legend Soccer Company at the link above. Dirk not only endorses Legend Soccer, he's involved with it - "and not only because Roland is my son."

Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Dirk's Works > Dirk Benedict: The Man, the Myth, the Legend > Main Discussion Area

Main Discussion Area General chat about Dirk. Off topic general chat welcome in this area.

Old 02-02-2008, 01:52 PM   #1
DonnaRedRockMom

Cool Just a quick Hello

Hi to old friends and new ones....even those I have yet to meet...I miss being here more often

...I guess I have become a "lurker"...I do stop by but seldom have enough time to post....I see lots of new names and things changing

...it is great

....I have had quite a few ask if we will start chats again anytime soon...I do plan to host some chats this spring...I will post a schedule when I get one together

....in the meanwhile take care of yourselves and each other
Donna

Last edited by DonnaRedRockMom; 02-02-2008 at 01:54 PM.. Reason: Spelling error
DonnaRedRockMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 02:48 PM   #2
xRamona

Cool

A quick hello from me too..!

How're you doing?
I'm fine!
I just finished my test-week.. it went very well I guess!
I had a 9.3 for English-reading.. I had to give a summary, I had to read it out loud, and saying the difficult words right, and I had to describe the difficult words in English.. with that in total, I had an 9.3 on a scale from 1 to 10! I'm so happy with it..
Now I have no school for a week, so I can relax a bit..
Since 2 weeks I started going to the gym, with 4 other friends of mine, I really enjoy it!!
In April I have my last schoolday, after that I have to do my final exams in May, and then I have vacation! Ahh.. hardly can wait!
Oh and eh, lately I started singing.. My mother is a Country-singer, and she started performing again, and she and a few friends of mine said I can sing pretty well, so I joined the schoolband!
So cool.. I really love singing! One of my big dreams is to sing a duet with my mother when she's performing.. I think that'll do my self-convidence good..
And what you girls been up to? Love to hear from you!
I'm so sorry I don't read your posts..
It's just, the posts are mostly so long, so many words, and my English isn't thát good, so I have to make time to read it, and I just don't have time. So I'm really sorry!!

Love,
Ramona.

PS; Click on the URL below, and look at the picture! It's me in the middle, and on the left and the right side my 2 friends who sing in our schoolband too!..

https://www.dockinga.nl/vmboth/images...os/photo62.jpg

Oh, and eh, my mother would love it if you visited her site too;
www.audreycountrymusic.tk ..

Thanks!!!

Last edited by xRamona; 02-22-2008 at 03:01 PM..
xRamona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 07:36 PM   #3
Christy

Hello to ALL !

Hi Donna ! Miss you too ! Know what you mean about ALL the new friends here....it is pretty cool ! This is THE best site...ever ! And I wish I could spend more time "catching up" with all the posts and have time to reply to all of them that I'd like to ! Looking forward to the Spring chats ( hope to make it to at least one or two...*sigh*) ! You take care too...and ALL the best to you and yours, always !

Hi Ramona ! Miss you too as well ! Glad to hear that you're fine and your doing GREAT with your study's / tests ! Enjoy your time off ! Oh, and thanks...you reminded me that I need to check out the gyms around where I live and decide which one to go to ! The one I used to go to was closed so I need to find another one. And that's a pretty good idea to go with a few friends...it makes it even more fun ! And thanks soo much for posting the links...the pic of you and your friends singing...cool...you go girl ! And I checked out your mothers site too. Although I couldn't read much ( *blushing*...only read and speak English...*sigh* ) I did "find" her pics...very nice! Your mother's lovely...but of course you know that...you take after her ! You take care and I wish you and your family ALL the best, always !

To ALL the rest of the members, Admin's, etc. ... I am sorry that I too don't get to post as much as I'd like to ! Even though I don't post much, PLEASE know that I do keep ALL of you in my thoughts ! This IS an AWESOME group of people that I've ever had the pleaser of "meeting" ! I wish ALL of you the VERY BEST, always !

Take Care & Hugs to ALL,
Christy

P.S. No, I haven't "figured out" the icon's yet...LOL...HAHAHA...in the mean time, please overlook my "bare" posts. LOL *wink*
Christy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 03:33 AM   #4
xRamona

Talking

Hey Christy..!
Thank you so much for your kind words..
And thanks for the compliments for my mother's website.. I made the site..
Yes you're right, going to the gym all by yourself is boring, if you're with some friends you have more fun in it
I think you deserve a compliment too for finding the photo's on my mother's site.. Haha!
Have a nice day..

Love,
Ramona.