LEGEND SOCCER COMPANY
Do you like soccer (or, as the rest of the world calls it, football)? Dirk does in a big way, and it has become a family affair.

Dirk's son Roland and 2 friends have started Legend Soccer Company,  developing innovative, sustainable soccer gear (and only soccer gear). Learn about Legend Soccer Company at the link above. Dirk not only endorses Legend Soccer, he's involved with it - "and not only because Roland is my son."

Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Dirk's Works > Dirk Benedict: The Man, the Myth, the Legend > Main Discussion Area

Main Discussion Area General chat about Dirk. Off topic general chat welcome in this area.

Old 08-30-2007, 09:46 AM   #1
DonnaRedRockMom

Default Just popping in to say HI - & quick update

I just wanted to take a few minutes to say Hi to everyone.....it has been a long time since I was able t just hang out here reading posts and responding

quick update:
my new music ed center is going great....our web site is urock2.com .....we have a long way to go to make the sight great but it is a start...you will notice it was actually started by 2 men...they built then found me a week before I borrow an SBA loan to start my own place....we compared and decided to partner in the venture....they are now trying to go back to their day job and leave me to be i charge and run the place...they are very good business men that are now able to be just the financial backers while I run it...it was a win-win for all of us

my oldest son gets married on September 8th....I can't believe how close it is

my second oldest son gets married Oct 6

I love both of my future daughter-in-laws...they are amazing women and each compliments my 2 sons perfectly

my daughter (next in line by age) is doing great....she is in her 3rd year of college and loving it...she holds down 2 jobs that she loves....head hostess at a local restruant and nanny for a precious 2 year old

my youngest son is settled into college in a neighboring state.....he is 5 hours away and missing his siblings a lot...they are all so close...he is coming home this weekend to be with his brother and as best man in his wedding lead the way for a bachelor party....as all the guys are either in or recent graduates from Christian Ministry Colleges it will not be your typical party bu knowing the guys it will involve lots of pranks and good clean fun

as for me & my love, my husband of 29 years (as of Aug 26) we are trying to restore order in our house as each kid moves out (with the exception of our daughter)....it is amazing they can take so much with them and yet leave such a mess behind....we are working on turning 2 rooms into guest rooms before next week for the out of town family coming to the wedding

well that is my world as of today....it is busy and exciting....and a bit exhausting.....but I would not trade it for anything

I love each of you and miss all of you....please drop by myspace or facebook and drop me a line every now and then and let me know what you are up to

lots of love,
Donna
Old 08-30-2007, 08:16 PM   #2
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Hi Donna!

LOVELY to see you!
Hope to see you at the next chat!

Hugs,
Anne
Old 09-01-2007, 11:29 AM   #3
Christy

Hi Donna !

Happy to hear that life is going great for you and your family !!!

Missed ya bunches !

Catch ya later....maybe at the next chat !?... :wink:

Take Care and Hugs,
Christy
Christy is offline   Reply With Quote