LEGEND SOCCER COMPANY
Do you like soccer (or, as the rest of the world calls it, football)? Dirk does in a big way, and it has become a family affair.

Dirk's son Roland and 2 friends have started Legend Soccer Company,  developing innovative, sustainable soccer gear (and only soccer gear). Learn about Legend Soccer Company at the link above. Dirk not only endorses Legend Soccer, he's involved with it - "and not only because Roland is my son."

Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Dirk's Works > Dirk Benedict: The Man, the Myth, the Legend > Parts, Roles, Performances > Other Movies & TV > Fanorama

Fanorama For fan fiction, artwork, bits and bobs, etc.

Old 10-20-2008, 07:24 AM   #2101
dbukfan

Exclamation Windy Monday

Dear All

Happy Monday...Everybody..hope all is well and ready to start another day..been busy today...The boss's back in town.

Sara==>thnks for keepin' in touch..so nice to hear fr you again...but also so sorry for yr health news..will send you a card v soon..pls remain calm and positive in day-to-day life....hope one day, it'll be a much better day for you, my dear friend...our thoughts and prayers're with you.

Jules==>my banana cake's gone v well..so I'd to bake another one to try it myself..how's DB on UKTV...I bet it's good as ever...pls tell me all about it...nothing's shown on YouTube just yet..don't know when.

Esther==>don't give up hope, my Catalan friend....pls wait for a bit longer...something good'll turn up....thnks for sharin' yr thoughts about school & my littly...she's been so happy..almost back to her self in all aspects..she's been on school play last Friday...quite emotional mixed with v proud of her...to watch her with BIG happy smiley face back on her face again..so envious with her new Autumn school dinner's menu..i wish I'd join her for lunch sometimes...those yummy healthy pudding.

Must dash for final hrs rush in Herts..I can hear hisfoot steps.

Adri, Karin, Petra, asmay, Anne, Christy, Lucia Helena, DeeBee and All @ DBC..Have a nice Monday.

Just share this mellow/lovely song with you guys..hope you like it...I do.

....Baby can I hold you....Ronan Keating
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bqof7qtsjw

Take care ALL

Su...x

........................Dirk Benedict,..1.11.2008, ..Coventry, UK .....................

Last edited by dbukfan; 10-20-2008 at 08:07 AM..
dbukfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:45 AM   #2102
Dirk B. Fan from Holland

Default Re: Where would U go this Summer Holiday...and WHY?

Thank you for your kind words, they mean much for me and I will tell them to my family!
Old 10-20-2008, 11:32 AM   #2103
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Question It's already Monday?

HI EVERYONE!
It's already Monday?
Staying at home today and not doing anything.
Changed my avatar and signature.
This is from my favourite episode from Galactica 1980 "The Return of Starbuck"
The quote in my signature is also from the episode.
If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it!
Hope everyone is doing fine and your loved ones and pets.

Hugs,
Anne

Last edited by bibbi; 10-20-2008 at 01:24 PM..
bibbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:50 AM   #2104
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara View Post
Hallo friends!

Sorry if I couldn't join DBC in these days but I was in clinic again.

In two weeks I'll probably start a new therapy, which means 3 month of injections of a new chemical medicine that will be "pulled" into my spine. I'm quite frightened and I'm not so hopeful that it will help, like all the other times...
Ciao Sara!

I was worried about you.
Glad to see you back.
Will be sending you an e-card.
Misplaced your email address.
I found it!

BIGS HUGS!
Anne
Old 10-20-2008, 02:41 PM   #2105
Lucia Helena

Default Re: It's already Monday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibbinut View Post
HI EVERYONE!
It's already Monday?
Staying at home today and not doing anything.
Changed my avatar and signature.
This is from my favourite episode from Galactica 1980 "The Return of Starbuck"
The quote in my signature is also from the episode.
If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it!
Hope everyone is doing fine and your loved ones and pets.

Hugs,
Anne

Congratulations!
Simply lovely!!
You had very good taste
Old 10-20-2008, 02:43 PM   #2106
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

I think everyone likes Starbuck

Last edited by bibbi; 10-20-2008 at 02:46 PM..
Old 10-20-2008, 02:44 PM   #2107
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

You've got great taste too.
Você tem o grande gosto também.

Last edited by bibbi; 10-20-2008 at 02:52 PM..
Old 10-20-2008, 02:44 PM   #2108
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucia Helena View Post
Congratulations!
Simply lovely!!
You had very good taste
thanks!
Old 10-20-2008, 06:01 PM   #2109
Sharon

It's a great one...and one of my favourite episodes....thanks for sharing.
Sharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 02:47 AM   #2110
asmay

Indeed!!! Just jummy .... Can't remember the episode, though. Its been some time since I last watched BSG. But now I'm inspired to start the old dvd-player again. Thanks!

Btw, has Winter started in Canada already? And Lucia my dear, how about Spring in Brazil, has the weather improved?
At the moment I am looking at rain gushing against the window, so since I have no appointments today I think I'll stay at home and do some odd jobs on the computer. (My cat loves that, he often naps with his back agains the backside of my laptop, which gives off heat. Smart animal!)

Have a good day all!

BLISS is a constant state of mind, undisturbed by gain or loss. (Anonymus)
LOVE is an illness, without which one does not feel well. (Marguerite Grépon)
FEAR is False Evidence Appearing Real (John Armitage)
asmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 05:57 AM   #2111
Arciris

Hi, morning to all!
Yesterday impossible to put post...I think iln gremilins..

Adri, my sweet Deutch friend, so sorry for your grandfather , from my heart. I've just read it now. This is a very sad new and I imagine how are you and your family. All my support for this. Take care.
You will see, things will be going well with the other job. Now it's not a good moment but then..all will change! Go for it!!

Sara, I've read your post about new therapy. I know how you are feeling because the other therapies were off...But you think must be a solution and perhaps now is it! I don't know..I imagine every new therapy is an anxiuos days and pain..I wish all the force for the next days and you're feeling better. I hope the medicine finds really the solution.
Take care and many kisses from here. You deserve the best.

Hi Jules! Yes, I was trying to go to Enlish lessons the last year. Where I was working I could, but, finally..new groups didn't open and then..you know, I lost my job for the finally of contract. Perhaps I will look when I've a job..for to pay the lessons. Of while, I've my books. They're good.
How is the weather like there? I imagine a little more cold. We will have a slope of degrees tomorrow.

Hi Su!! Thanks for your words. Yess, I'm very happy for your littly. About dinner menu I understand. Now, she has her beautiful moments in the school and her support at home, and this is the most important. She will be advancing better but, coverall, with joy!!
And not much hard work. Is the boss there, yet? I hope that no...haha.

Anne, hallo! I didn't seen this episode but like you said, to everybody likes Starbuck. Good for your relaxing day, well done!!

Dirk's in the tv again is always a great new!!! Like Anne say I hope we can see it in youtube, how the lasts. Thanks for the info!

Chiristy, Asmay, Sharon, Lucia Helena, Ostarella, Deebee, Karin, Petra, and so sorry for the names that I now forget: HAVE A NICE DAY.
Old 10-21-2008, 06:05 AM   #2112
UKJules

Cool Sunny Tuesday............................

Hi to all my DBC buddies............ Another hectic day yesterday....better make a post while I have a few minutes spare.............!!!

Su - Well, I watched our lovely Dirk on the R & J show......he was great, but I felt he was given a bit of a rough ride by Richard and fellow guest Sheila Hancock......they kept asking why he went on BB.......gave him a a right grilling!!! They didn't even bother asking him about how he survived cancer, MB, his two books etc etc.......surely they are more relevant questions to ask.......!!! I bet poor Dirk wondered why he was given such a hard time....!!! Hopefully someone will post it on YT and you'll be able to see what I mean......
Save us a slice of your cake.....mmm.....you are making me hungry Great song choice again Su.....thanks

Sara - Sending you a big hug my dear......!!! Please stay positive....perhaps the new therapy might help..... Stay strong....you are in all our thoughts and prayers

Adri - Sorry to hear your sad news about your grandfather....... You have my sympathy at this difficult time...... a big hug to you my dear

Anne - Your avie is lovely......dishy(cute) Dirk.... eh

Asmay - It's funny your cat likes sitting with it's back against your laptop.......one of my cats sometimes comes and sits up against the computer monitor.....I think you're right......It must be the warmth

Sharon - How are you doing........busy at work

Esther - Hi.....I was wondering where you were......just seen your post!!! Well, It's sunny but, quite windy over here at the moment......!!! There are tons of leaves outside.....It's never ending.......you clear them up as quick as they fall off the trees!!! What's the weather doing over there in Spain???

Lucia, Christy, Ostarella, Petra, Karin.....& everyone - have a great Tuesday

Take care all

Jules x

Last edited by UKJules; 10-21-2008 at 06:09 AM.. Reason: adding some to Esther's post........
UKJules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 06:21 AM   #2113
Sharon

Hi Jules, how are you?
I can tell that you are very busy as well!
Work is very busy! The last manager didn't do the counts(regular inventory to restock) properly, so too many mistakes have been made, so now we have so much extra merchandise that it is overwhelming to try and put out the stock..we are now receiving Christmas stock and it has to go out after Halloween.
Busy is the word around the store and the house, especially with cooking, cleaning, kids, animals, etc.
But, I guess I can't say that I am ever bored, haha.
The snow has come to some of the northern part of the province, but we haven't had any yet. They say we will get some on Saturday for sure as we are going below 0 or -32 F.
I really wish everyone a great Tuesday!
Must dash off now, have to get my husband out the door for work!
Hugs to all!
Old 10-21-2008, 06:38 AM   #2114
dbukfan

Cool Sunny Tuesday

Hi All

Howdy?...Everybody..Hope you guys're well...me been gettin' a bit of headache today...too many cough@ nite= poor sleep..never mind...herbal tea'll help

Jules==>thnks for sharin' DB's inside story...made me so crossed with those ignorant people...pick on poor Dirk..I hope he told them the straight answer because of his 2 teen boys encouraged him to go on CBB5, secondly..He loves England (yes, we all love you too)+ v good pay deal..so why not!, eh)...thirdly..possibly for finding romance for single guy...I see nothing wrong with that..pity, these shallow silly idi**ts who know v little or nothing about Dirk...given him a hard time..should do some reserch 1st before the show..now I say my piece!..soz about my rant..frankly, I don't want to see this on youtube...it's not nice to watch him bein' grilled!..I bet he puffed off 4-5 cigars after that...here's for you.

...I can't smile without you...Barry Manilow....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npOQ2WXoIk4

Must go for my short lunch, girl...Adri---so soz for yr news too..I've missed it...Ether...be positive.

Have a nice day, all

Hugs

Su...x

........................Dirk Benedict,..1.11.2008, ..Coventry, UK .....................

Last edited by dbukfan; 10-21-2008 at 07:41 AM.. Reason: To add a song!
Old 10-21-2008, 08:41 AM   #2115
Dirk B. Fan from Holland

Thank you! I mean really much to me, although I can't find the energy to reply to everybody! I do apprieciate this allot!
Old 10-21-2008, 11:54 AM   #2116
asmay

Default Re: Sunny Tuesday............................

[/quote]

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKJules View Post
Hi to all my DBC buddies............ Another hectic day yesterday....better make a post while I have a few minutes spare.............!!!

Su - Well, I watched our lovely Dirk on the R & J show......he was great, but I felt he was given a bit of a rough ride by Richard and fellow guest Sheila Hancock......they kept asking why he went on BB.......gave him a a right grilling!!! They didn't even bother asking him about how he survived cancer, MB, his two books etc etc.......surely they are more relevant questions to ask.......!!! I bet poor Dirk wondered why he was given such a hard time....!!! Hopefully someone will post it on YT and you'll be able to see what I mean......
Save us a slice of your cake.....mmm.....you are making me hungry Great song choice again Su.....thanks

Sara - Sending you a big hug my dear......!!! Please stay positive....perhaps the new therapy might help..... Stay strong....you are in all our thoughts and prayers

Adri - Sorry to hear your sad news about your grandfather....... You have my sympathy at this difficult time...... a big hug to you my dear

Anne - Your avie is lovely......dishy(cute) Dirk.... eh

Asmay - It's funny your cat likes sitting with it's back against your laptop.......one of my cats sometimes comes and sits up against the computer monitor.....I think you're right......It must be the warmth

Sharon - How are you doing........busy at work

Esther - Hi.....I was wondering where you were......just seen your post!!! Well, It's sunny but, quite windy over here at the moment......!!! There are tons of leaves outside.....It's never ending.......you clear them up as quick as they fall off the trees!!! What's the weather doing over there in Spain???

Lucia, Christy, Ostarella, Petra, Karin.....& everyone - have a great Tuesday

Take care all

Jules x
[/html]

Jules, that must be difficult working, with a cat against the monitor! But I know, these furry friends tend to act as Master of the house.

Btw, about that show: NOT cool to grill 'our Dirk'!! I have never seen this programme (nor heard of it for that matter) but do they make a habit of criticising their guests (is it that kind of show) or was this a one time only occasion? Just some-envious-people-who-teamed-up-to-really-get-this-guy-and-afterwards-sat-there-looking-smug-and-feeling-proud-of-themselves kind of thing?? That CBB thing was more than a year ago, like there hasn't been anything else to talk about since then ... An outrage !!

Well, glad to have that out of my system ..

Su, I agree with you, not sure whether I want to see that on Youtube anymore.

Old 10-22-2008, 06:17 AM   #2117
UKJules

Smile Hi all.......................................

Aren't the weeks flying by......... Don't forget.... we put the clocks back this sunday

Su/Asmay - Reference the Dirk interview......well, it's a new show on the satellite......but Richard & Judy have been around for years on a few different channels.....as Su would know...I thought they were supposed to be retiring Anway, Richard has always been renowned for being outspoken and quite frankly, I find him arrogant, always trying to push someone a little further......with him and fellow guest Sheila Hancock grilling Dirk, it made for an intense inteview......but don't get me wrong, there were lighter moments......they did mention the A team and even had an "A Team Geek", on the show, as they called it..... I felt they shouldn't have given Dirk such a hard time about CBB, he's "been there done that and got the t-shirt".....like you say......It was well over a year ago.....nearly two I'm sure the British public would of been more interested in Dirk as a person.....being a cancer survivor, MB, his two books etc etc and not a show(CBB) that everyone has forgot about......it's "old news"!!!

That's the serious stuff over.......

Su - I hope you are feeling better..........your cold's been lingering about for a few days....... Keep wrapped up when you go out.......brrrrrrr It was frosty this morning!!!

Sharon - It sounds like you'll have to go on a sales drive to get rid of some of the stock......!!!
You're right.....us mums never get bored....there's always something to do.....somewhere to go etc.......when you think of how much we do in a week, It's a wonder how we fit it all in
Wow, you're expecting snow on Saturday..... My kids would love that!!! It's about 12C here at the moment......!!!

Adri & Sara - Big hugs to you......

To all my DBC buddies.....have a great day

Better dash........things to do

Take care

Jules x

Last edited by UKJules; 10-22-2008 at 08:29 AM..
Old 10-22-2008, 07:21 AM   #2118
deebeelicious
Asset Security

Hi All
Hope all is well.
D B Holland fan - sorry to hear of the loss of your grandfather. Grandparents are very special. My mum says it is like having all the love of being a parent, without having the anxiety/fear of the parent because there is someone else who has that job, you can just enjoy the loving as a grandparent.

Sara - good luck with the new treatment. Nerves and spine take a long time to heal. Good positive thoughts help too! I'm crossing my fingers for you. xx (wish there was an emoticon for blowing kisses - but I suppose we would use it up too much on Dirk! ) instead I'll give you a *BIG HUG*!

Re: Dirk & R&J
Well, they saved the best to last, and had a lovely chat about bereavement with Sheila Hancock (loved her husband's show - he was Inspector Morse), and a fun chat about food with Raymond Blanc, before finally bringing Dirk on . I was looking forward to the Dirk bit coz I thought he could have lots of interesting stuff to say about both of those! But then they only had 10 mins for Dirk , and of course had to talk about TAT (coz their kids had really been in to it! ) and CBB.

I don't think it was much of a grilling (IMHO ), it was just that Sheila was interested in why Dirk chose to go in to CBB when he hates reality tv, but R&J were also asking questions, so Sheila's q was talked over, so she had to ask it several times before there was a pause in the conversation for Dirk to answer.

All in all, it was gr8 to see Dirk on tv being interviewed but of course because I have seen him answer these questions before, there wasn't anything 'new' added. This is how I feel - how must Dirk feel! It must be so boring for him always being asked the same questions. Tv interviews seem to only last 10 mins nowadays. Gone are the long 30 mins/ 1 hr interviews - come back Russell Harty! Shallow superficial interviews for shallow superficial viewers with an attention span of a fish!

Right, enough ranting for now!
Sorry I don't know how to upload stuff on to YT - must be my age! It took all my efforts to manage to save the interview on to DVD. If it doesn't appear on YT soon and you are keen to watch all 10 mins of it , you are welcome to PM me.

Peace and best wishes to all!
DBL xx

Last edited by deebeelicious; 10-22-2008 at 07:30 AM..
deebeelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 07:52 AM   #2119
Sharon

Good Day to everyone!
I hope everyone is doing well and not feeling under the weather, too much. Not much new here, just working and family stuff.
I'm sorry that I couldn't see the interview...it sounds like it wasn't much fun for anyone.
Sara, I hope you are keeping as positive as you can...when I was a kid, my spine had thinned 5/8th of an inch and I was on complete bed rest for 2 months...I know that it is very hard to not be able to do the things you use to, but in the end I felt better, but I still have to be careful about how I do things, especially lifting. Please feel comforted in knowing that we are all praying for you and keeping good thoughts for your treatment.
Bye for now, Hugs to all...have a great day!
Sharon
Old 10-22-2008, 10:01 AM   #2120
deebeelicious
Asset Security

Don't get me wrong - I thought the R&J interview was light and frothy! Just it ain't nuffin' we ain't see b4 when it comes to Dirk! No fault of Dirk's!
deebeelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 10:28 AM   #2121
asmay

Quote:
Originally Posted by deebeelicious View Post
Don't get me wrong - I thought the R&J interview was light and frothy! Just it ain't nuffin' we ain't see b4 when it comes to Dirk! No fault of Dirk's!

You´re right, of course!

A pity, though, that these "interviews" are so short nowadays. Like the programme has to be squeezed between two commercials instead of the other way around. Ah well, all in the name of progress ...

Old 10-23-2008, 05:41 AM   #2122
Arciris

Morning to all!

Sara, I miss you. How the other friends here say, be strong. I know a new therapy must be an anxious thing and with many ¿¿¿¿ but, please, new hopeless but the health. Something will turn well this time, you'll see. Thinking of you and wishing you're feeling better. All the best for you!!

Adri, I know they're a bad moments for you. Grandfathers are the best. Love, experience, the top of the family. I didn't know my two grandfathers, they were died already when I was born, but my grandmothers yes, and I can say the love that our grandfathers/mothers have in the family are the biggest They've lived many bad times..wars, hungry, few money..but they went advancing. A life lesson. Take care and a big kiss too for you, my Deutch friend.

Hi Sharon! Your job sounds very good! But I'm sure it's a hard work. And it's true..Then work..cleaning, cooking, kids and take the pets is more hard work,still. Take care and have a nice day!

Hi Jules! Well for the sun in UK!! Yeah, I imagine it's cold already..Brr..Finally, here has arrived the Autumn..Two rainy, cluoudy and dark days..14º. Few for me. I know why I like the summer.. But it will return. Yes, I imagine the beautiful colours of the trees. I'ts true, the best colours in them are now, in Autumn.

Hi Su!
First to all, take care the cold and cough..Grrrr..I imagine what a bad nights..When I've cough it's during to me for one month or more...and is horrible. Don't worry, honey, milk and love from your family and in a few days..you will be better! Really? A hug to your littly, too. The best for her.
Thanks so much for the songs!! I've a Cd by Barry Manilow. My sister gave to me a few years ago.I like him very much. Romantic songs. I like in a special one..called: Sandy. It's one of the most known, true?
Thanks to all for the news about Dirk in Tv. Evidently I can't see nothing here in the tv and Digital Tv (tdt) but I hope to see it in youtube. Love internet!!

Deebee, how much days! Nice to see your post today.

I hope not much cold everywhere, well..a little is normal now, but not much, please.

Anne, Ostarella, Lucia Helena, Asmay, Christy, Karin, and evidently, Tracy and Dirk too , Have a nice day!!
Hugs.
Esther.
Old 10-23-2008, 06:19 AM   #2123
dbukfan

Question Cloudy Thursday

Hi All

Howdy..my DBC friends..hope you guys are well and reasonably happy...it's been rather mild and beautiful Autumn in the UK so far..I love walikin' on those crispy droppin' yellow/red leaves in the park with my boots & winter coat + hat on...with a bit of sun shine & fresh air on my face..perfect

Esther==>my cough& cold's gettin' a bit better but slowly because of lack of sleep and resting, thnks for askin'..my other 1/2..he's got quite badly still..so that didn't help neither..& gettin' v v tired @ times...good job, my littly's a strongest one..full of energy..wake up too early @ 6 am today..YES..She wants me to read (with my eyes & brain shut) her a Rodahl book,'A Fantastic Mr Fox' ....v excitin'& v funny book that is...but it'd increase my tiredness even more..not moanin'..she loves school..her teacher told us that 'She loves to have all children in her class to be like her' and we'd be so proud of her'...wow!!..we're so chuff with pride...yawnin' yawin'...sorry

Jules==>I'll bake another B&W cake again when I got time..she's a great help..mixie..mixie..thnk for sharin' yr view..reB's with R&J..soz, I've blown my trumpet the other day too...poor Dirk..he must think..==>why do I have to talk a lot of cr** amongst these Dinosaurs<==..good job..only 10 mins, eh..abs. shattered (but in good spirit) this wk..I can do with a deskchair now..can be v hard to be a good mum, housewife, a career woman...only got few hrs of ME time/day if I'm lucky..yawnin' ..did you watch my song above...found it quite funny clip and mellow tune...to cheer you and me up nicely.

Sharon==>join a busy mom's club with me and Jules..don't work too hard....I'll take few days off nt wk with my littly's half term..hope to get some rest...hope we're gettin' cold weather as Canada..I like it mild not too cold.

Sara==>How are you?..I'll try to send card to you v soon..pls be strong and positive..we're all here to support you all the way.

Adri==>I'm so sorry again for the loss of yr GrandDad...I've got none left...they'd all gone...Pls remember==>Time's a healer!

asmay/DeeBee==>thnks for sharin' yr comments about DB's interview.

Karin==>How are you?..hope all is well in Germany..keep in touch

Petra, Anne, Lucia Helana and all DBC's ladies..Have a Nice Day

Must dash for my lunch...3 beans soup..way hey..yummy

Take care All

Su...x

Old 10-23-2008, 07:06 AM   #2124
UKJules

Smile Breezy thursday..........................

Hi all....... Well, we are in for a busy weekend.....I'm taking my daughters to see the new "High School Musical 3" movie......they already know the song off by heart!!! I'm off shopping while they're there.....a bit of retail therapy will just do fine Have you any plans........

Su - I hope you're not working too hard....... How's your Littly doing in her new school.......settled down now and made lots of new friends It's half term next week for my three.....looking forward to having a break and spending some time with the kids

Deebee - Beings we have both given our opinions about the R&J interview, It would be nice to hear what other people thought...

Esther - We haven't any sun today here in Cambs....It's very cloudy and really windy & you've had similar weather too.... Where's the sun gone.......
How have you been feeling...... Be positive, I'm sure things will get better - there is a job out there for you, It's just a matter of time

Asmay - You're right......cats are the master of the house......I have two and they both think they own the place
How are you, have you been busy this week

Sharon - Are you pleased to be back at work.........everything going well Don't work too hard......being a busy mum and all that.....have a bit of ME time when you can

Sara/Adri - You are both in our thoughts....... Stay strong.....xx

Well ladies......gotta dash

Su - Just seen your post........Sorry, I did watch the clip of the great video - Barry Manilow eh..........thanks again Su!!!

Take care all here on DBC

Jules x

Last edited by UKJules; 10-23-2008 at 07:09 AM..
Old 10-23-2008, 07:19 AM   #2125
dbukfan

Talking Thursday Song

Hi Jules & All

Just found this funny clip with lively tune to wake me up this afternoon

......Judy In Disguise with Glasses.......by John Fred and Playboy Band
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMUjKwgAj2w

Enjoy it..I will

Su...x

Last edited by dbukfan; 10-23-2008 at 07:22 AM..