LEGEND SOCCER COMPANY
Do you like soccer (or, as the rest of the world calls it, football)? Dirk does in a big way, and it has become a family affair.

Dirk's son Roland and 2 friends have started Legend Soccer Company,  developing innovative, sustainable soccer gear (and only soccer gear). Learn about Legend Soccer Company at the link above. Dirk not only endorses Legend Soccer, he's involved with it - "and not only because Roland is my son."

Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Dirk's Works > Dirk Benedict: The Man, the Myth, the Legend > Parts, Roles, Performances > Other Movies & TV > Fanorama

Fanorama For fan fiction, artwork, bits and bobs, etc.

Old 10-27-2008, 02:15 PM   #2151
Dirk B. Fan from Holland

Default Re: Where would U go this Summer Holiday...and WHY?

Here I am!

We had very difficult times at home, especially because the sister from my mother hurt my mothers feelings very very much. We had all kind of stuff coming together.
You will have to miss me now for 8 days, I will go to Holstein, get some new energy and coming home with a good feeling

I hope everybody is doing well!

Love Adriana
Old 10-28-2008, 04:11 AM   #2152
asmay

Family ... what are you to do about it sometimes.. I'm sorry for you, but unfortunately in situations like this there always seems to be some family member who says or does something stupid!

Have a great time! (I heard there is nothing better to boost your energy than to work with horses.)

BLISS is a constant state of mind, undisturbed by gain or loss. (Anonymus)
LOVE is an illness, without which one does not feel well. (Marguerite Grépon)
FEAR is False Evidence Appearing Real (John Armitage)
asmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 05:14 AM   #2153
Arciris

Hi all! Morning!!

Adri, so sorry about your explain...Like Asmay say this things are happening many times...Things will be in its place again, you will see!! Now, enjoy your days in Holstein and try to disconnect. This will be going well for you, sure! Enjoy it and take care!! Let know to us in your return, please.

Sara, tu come stai? I miss you..I imagine you've a days without posts here for to try to relax..I hope you're better. Thinking always of you.

Hi Asmay. Ha ha, I've laughed with your post about cleaning. Sure, if you want I'm going there to clean. I meant I like because I try to feel to me relaxing when I'm cleaning. How is it an obligation thing, I take it in the better way. Mp4 in my ears, rag to clean and at work, haha. With cooking not such.. This is probably because I don't have kids..

Hi Jules!! Aghh, yes, I know, you've already cold there..Here is coming this night...Now it's raining but not much cold still, but we've 23C maximum yesterday and tomorrow maximum will be 13C. Great change..
Well about shopping!! This is always a relaxing think, really?
Don't much hard work. I hope the Boss to be kind today.

Hi Lucia! Nice to read about chat. I'ts true. The power of internet and, in special, from DBC. Beutiful language the Love. I'm so happy for you all! I hope sometime can to stay in the chats too. For the moment I'm not able to follow a conversation there, for my poor level of English..But I hope soon!!!!

Hi Sharon! How are you? I hope all to be okey. In a few days you've Halloween! I've read about decoration. Well for it!

Hi Deebee!! CollectorMania! It's true!! 5 days only?? Enjoy it when you go and, please, let know to us about it!!

Hallo Anne! I imagine the weather there it's so cold..We have gone of Atumn at Winter in a day..

Hi Su!! How is going the week? I hope well. Winter clothes are already in our closets for to put them, eh? Grr..Well, spring will be coming again.

Ostarella, Karin, Petra, much days without posts from you...How is going all?

To all DBC, have a nice Tuesday!!
Kisses.
Esther.
Old 10-28-2008, 06:05 AM   #2154
dbukfan

Talking Sunny Tuesday

Hello All

Howdy?..It's Tuesday already..off yesterday to spend quality/fun time with my littly(half term + hose down/tidy up the patio...bring all tropical plants to warm greenhouse...looks so bare now..mind you, the patio looks more tidier than the house..nt wk, gotto to sweep all droppin' leaves everywhere..perhaps I'd grow evergreen trees a bit more...less work, eh..been runnin' around places over wkend...to many kisses...hope my cold's not got back with me so soon.

Esther==>I miss you too..Come Va?..wow, 23c in Barca'...= still Summer, my friend...UK's now around 12 to zero @ nite..ffffreezzzzin..need to order logs v soon...so we can roast hot Chest nuts sometimes..you're v good, can relax yrself while hoverin'..me sort of person who not really enjoy indoor cleaning that much..my littly's fine and v happy, thnk you!..she showed us how to do a butterfly swim @ her lessons yesterday(I can't even do that!!)..her coach told us that she'd join the swimmin' club when she's 8...as she got excellent technic and v fast..we're v proud of her talent...BTW, Esther...very Best Wishes with yr job hunting...keep tryin'...something'll turn up..you deserve much better.

Jules==>so you got all new gears ready for nt wkend!!..good on you..I'll prob. got to wear my ole clothesfor now...no time for shopping..life's been so busy..glad yr kids love the film...thnks for yr tip...have to find the time for that too...well, I'll re-shuffle my wardrope when my littly becomes a teenager then...glad, you like YT's'Judy in disguise'.My littly's bursted out/laughin' so much, even asked to repeat so many times..just so funny watchin' her gigglin' so loud

Sharon==>stay safe..in the UK, we're so lucky for have to face this severe weather like you...it can be so unkind to people sometimes..you must be so tough & so adaptable in live there

DeeBee==>I'll have to persuade the other 1/2 so hard to drive me up North nt wkend...hope to see Dirk on Sat..finger cross for a good weather...you and anyone who'll go there, pls drive safely.

Adri==>totally understanin' y..me as well not so keen to meet up with some families...just try to kepp minimum if we could..just too much aggro. at times...**sigh**...why can't people just try to be a bit of diplomatic/civil for even only short period of time in a year, eh...life's too short..be strong and remain positive..good luck with yr work

Karin, Petra, asmay, Lucia, Anne, Petra and All @ DBC..Have a nice day!!

gotto rush back to work now...Bye!

Take care

Su...x

........................Dirk Benedict,..1.11.2008, ..Coventry, UK .....................

Last edited by dbukfan; 10-28-2008 at 07:03 AM.. Reason: to add few bits
dbukfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 06:53 AM   #2155
Sharon

Hello Everyone, just a quick note for the day!
We are having some crazy weather, this is true...today it will be 17 Celcius...warm again and then it will be cold but clear for Halloween...but we won't have snow on the ground...that is good!
So busy at work, that I went back again last night for almost 2 hrs....big boss is coming to check the store!
Any how, back to work again...I hope everyone has a great Tuesday...bye and hugs to all.
Sharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 08:52 AM   #2156
Flash
Master of Disaster

Location: not yet where I want to be, but hey...I'll get there!

Hello my friends! Hope you’re all doing fine. I’ve been trying to keep up with reading your posts, looks like it is livelier again on DBC after weeks of relative quietness Good thing actually – only I have problems to write regularly and am very embarrassed about it. Please bear with me.
My Mom will move to a new flat in two weeks and she’s so nervous about everything and scared she might forget something important. She is still capable of doing a lot herself, but there’s still enough to do for my brother and hubby and me. Back and forth between the old and new place, looking for new furniture, packing, cleaning (no decorating, thankfully, she only wanted the walls to be painted and a friend is taking care of it) – so quite a bit of organising.
And in between dealing with doctors to get my health back on track, so busy, busy, busy. That I developed phlebitis on top of everything does not help, either. But I hope I have it under control and that it’ll get better soon. Think positive…

There’s so much going on at your ends, too!
Adri, my sympathies for your loss (a bit late, sorry). And the ill-feeling in your family doesn’t help matters, either. It is a hard time for you, but I’m sure things will calm down a little with time. For now enjoy your trip to Holstein and try to relax a little! It seems to be a good time for a break.

Sara, so sorry to hear that you was in hospital again. I so hope that the new therapy will improve things and will help you to find new hope and confidence. Belief and positive thinking can do so much for your physical health, please don’t give up. I know that’s easier said than done, but we’re all thinking of you and trying to send you positive vibes! A big hug from Germany!

Esther, when you’re finished cleaning at asmay’s place, you can take a detour through Germany and do mine, too. I never liked cleaning, but I do it best when I’m mad at something and can work the bad energy off. Of course I can’t offer temperatures as in Spain, you would have to do with 10°C and clouds. Autumn has definitely arrived here. I’m still keeping my fingers crossed that you will find a good job soon!

Su, good to hear that everything’s okay at your end now and you littly is doing fine. She seems to be so good at sports, first the gym squad and now swimming. That’s great! And it’s wonderful that she likes books, so many kids nowadays don’t have the patience or fantasy for them and it’s such a shame. I always loved reading, there’s nothing better than snuggling in a cosy place with a good book. You must encourage her to read, it is so valuable and she will gather so much knowledge just from reading!

Jules, I have to admit that I don’t have a clue about all the groups your daughters love so much. Makes me feel old, really. My fav music is from the 60s, although that was a little before my time. The 70s were my time, but no one seems to talk about that ever. Having teenage kids certainly keep you up to date with what’s ‘in’.

Sharon, sounds like it didn’t take long for you to get fully back into your work. Hope you will still have enough time for Halloween preparations! Enjoy the nice weather at your end, you never know how many nice days you will get before winter.

I really enjoyed the chat on Sunday , although I’m afraid we left Lucia a little behind, because we were chatting so fast. Sorry, Lucia, we didn’t mean to silence you, we only got into such an interesting conversation about Macrobiotics. Hopefully we will have many more chats; it was a great idea of Tracy and Darrell to install the chat room!

Deebee, Su, Jules – whoever will make it to the Collectormania at the weekend: have loads of fun and give the regards from all DBC members to Dirk! And we want photos, loads of them! Remember you’ve got an album on DBC which you can fill.

Aw, I have to go, Mom’s asked me to take the hoover to her new place to clean up after the painter, he’s obviously done now. Well, my post is long enough again, anyway. Gah, I should really try to write more often, then my posts wouldn’t be soooo long. Sorry.

So, have a great day everyone, of course including the friends I didn’t mention by name today, and
Take care!

Karin
Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 11:36 AM   #2157
UKJules

Smile Busy Tuesday......................

Afternoon all...............!!!

Su -Sounds as though you and Littly have been really busy in the garden.....I know what you mean about the abundance of leaves......It's never ending.....be glad when they've finished falling off....must have a clear up again here in Cambs.....
No, the new outfit's for my mums birthday party...... & yes, you'll have to reshuffle the wardrobe when your Littly gets older, she'll be borrowing your clothes....& giving you advice......mark my words Also......great to hear she's getting on so well in her swimming lessons......you must be v. proud

Esther - We had frost here this morning.......the temperature's really dropped here.......can't complain though, at least we haven't had much rain!!!
How's the cleaning going.........got the things done you wanted to

Sharon - Sounds as though you're rushed off your feet.....!!! Take it easy.......

Karin - Great to hear from you my dear......you sound like you've been really busy......
I love 60's music.....& some 70's..... I think It was because my mum and dad used to play a lot of the music when I was younger....
You're right.....I think having three teenage daughters keeps you up to date with what's in on the music scene...... Athough.....at times it's hard to keep up with it all.......so many different bands
I hope everything goes well with your mums move....... Look after yourself.....have a little ME time when you can

Adri - I think the break to Holstein will do you good......give you a break from everything that's going on...... A big hug to you.....

Sara - I hope things are getting better......stay in touch when you can

Well ladies.....Must dash.......!!!

Take care

Jules x
Old 10-28-2008, 03:32 PM   #2158
Lucia Helena

[QUOTE=Arciris;15793]Hi all! Morning!

Hi Lucia! Nice to read about chat. I'ts true. The power of internet and, in special, from DBC. Beutiful language the Love. I'm so happy for you all! I hope sometime can to stay in the chats too. For the moment I'm not able to follow a conversation there, for my poor level of English..But I hope soon!!!!

Esther sweet, gentle as you are!
You are always in my prayers. God is preparing the best for you. Trust, persevere.
I would like to see you in the chat! Friend I do not speak English, forgotten? I use a translator. Thus, the warning-friendly chat and they expect my translation. Here in this place are all kind and gentle with me. Everyone understands my problem and has much patience with me. As you will be the same thing. Of course not follow a conversation as the others, but it is worth being here, is rewarding and enriching. I, like everyone, you're waiting. Warm kisses that your friend Brazilian

Esther dolça, suau com ho són vostès!
Esteu siempre en les meves oracions. Déu està preparant el millor per a vostè. Trust, perseverar.
M'agradaria que vostè en un xat! Amic no parlo anglès, oblit. Jo ús un traductor. Per tant, l'advertència amigable xerrada i que esperen la meva traducció. Aquí en aquest lloc tots són amables i gentils amb mi. Tothom entén el meu problema i té molta paciència amb mi. Com vostè serà la mateixa cosa. Per descomptat que no seguir una conversa com els altres, però val la pena ser aquí, és enriquidora i gratificant. Jo, igual que tots, que està esperant. Besos càlids que el seu amic brasiler

Esther dulce, suave como lo son ustedes!
Usted está siempre en mis oraciones. Dios está preparando el mejor para usted. Trust, perseverar.
Me gustaría que usted en el chat! Amigo no hablo Inglés, olvidé. Yo uso un traductor. Por lo tanto, la advertencia amigable charla y que esperan mi traducción. Aquí en este lugar todos son amables y gentiles conmigo. Todo el mundo entiende mi problema y tiene mucha paciencia conmigo. Como usted será la misma cosa. Por supuesto que no seguir una conversación como los demás, pero vale la pena estar aquí, es gratificante y enriquecedor. Yo, al igual que todos, que está esperando. Besos cálidos que su amigo brasileño
Old 10-28-2008, 03:46 PM   #2159
Lucia Helena

[QUOTE=Flash;15797]Hello my friends! Hope you’re all doing fine. I’ve been trying to keep up with reading your posts, looks like it is livelier again on DBC after weeks of relative quietness Good thing actually – only I have problems to write regularly and am very embarrassed about it. Please bear with me. busy, busy. That I developed phlebitis on top of everything does not help, either. But I hope I have it under control and that it’ll get better soon. Think positive…

I really enjoyed the chat on Sunday , although I’m afraid we left Lucia a little behind, because we were chatting so fast. Sorry, Lucia, we didn’t mean to silence you, we only got into such an interesting conversation about Macrobiotics. Hopefully we will have many more chats; it was a great idea of Tracy and Darrell to install the chat room!

Karin, do not worry me, because talk much during the week with Ostarella and Asmay. I talk too much ...
Ostarella must be tired of hearing me either. I was reading and understanding the conversation. I never felt excluded. I do not understand much of Macrobiotic, therefore, did the conversation. Thank you for your concern. Being here and knowing you is the best that I could happen this year. A kiss and see you soon ...
Old 10-28-2008, 08:10 PM   #2160
ostarella
Have a Wonder-Full Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucia Helena View Post
Ostarella must be tired of hearing me either.

Between the two of us, we kinda burn up the chat room Last couple days have just had too much to do at home to chat - good weather is so scarce I have to take advantage to work outside when it comes I hope more will join in - Sunday's chat was a *lot* of fun!

Entre dois de nós, nós kinda queimam a sala de conversa. Os dias de par anteriores acabam de ter demasiado para fazer em casa para conversar - o bom tempo é tão escasso tenho de tirar proveito para trabalhar do lado de fora quando vem. Espero mais participará - a conversa de domingo foi um *lot* do divertimento!
Old 10-29-2008, 04:22 AM   #2161
Flash
Master of Disaster

Location: not yet where I want to be, but hey...I'll get there!

Morning all! Dull, grey, cold morning here in Lower Saxony. Not very motivating, but there’s enough work to do inside, so I’ll just ignore it.

Jules, it’s true, so many different bands these days. Back then I used to love one band only and for years, so I unnerved my Mom with constantly talking about one or two guys only. Not sure, if that was good or bad, but I’m sure she was glad when it was over. How much more difficult it must be to have three drooling teenage girls! Good heavens. Now that I’m older I can determine what Moms have to go through and how much patience they need. Some things never change…
I really love the British pop bands from the 60s (not so much the Rolling Stones kind of music though). When I was 16/17/18 years old, my 3 friends and I used to visit a scruffy, cheap club where they had live music every weekend. Many of the groups were from the 60s, like Troggs, Dave Dee, Tremeloes etc. and I loved it so much and still remember those nights fondly. They often ended with us girls drinking and talking with the group members and it was so much fun. Some of the groups even remembered us when they returned for another gig and we got in without having to pay. Our favourites were definitely the Troggs and Dozy, Beaky Mick and Tich (without Dave Dee at first, whom we met later), they were so nice, funny guys and the music was great! Many of my other friends spent their Saturday nights in Discos, but the club was just right for me. Wonderful time, I could go on and on.

Lucia, I’m so glad you didn’t feel left out in the chat! I will try to catch you again, for now I have enough time to check in several times a day, so I might be lucky. Didn’t see you chatting with ostarella, or I would probably have joined you. I guess, you were online while I was already sleeping.

I’ve got to go and help my Mom packing boxes now, so have a nice day everyone and…

Take care!

Karin
Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:00 AM   #2162
Lucia Helena

[QUOTE=ostarella;15801][COLOR=Blue][CENTER]

[LEFT]Between the two of us, we kinda burn up the chat room Last couple days have just had too much to do at home to chat - good weather is so scarce I have to take advantage to work outside when it comes I hope more will join in - Sunday's chat was a *lot* of fun!

My sweet friend, a kiss on your heart.
Many kisses on their puppies ...
Good work, a lot of snow, leaves and very many coffee ... only coffee ... LOL
God bless your day!
Old 10-29-2008, 07:12 AM   #2163
Arciris

Hi friends, good morning!!
A quikly post today.I've two work interviews. Cross fingers..aisss. Yesterday one but I don't know nothing about them for the moment..Thanks for the your words for me in this. I appreciate it so much!

Hi Su! Nice to hear about your littly, time for relaxing in patio (I like, you use a Spanish word there for to speak of the garden, really?) Patio is typical of Andalusian comunity, where they've a beautiful gardens inside the houses, with flowers, trees, fountains.. Nice!
With this cold I imagine the trees aren't already in Autumn colours. Here they have lost his leaves in a day.
Take care your cold. I hope you're better from it. Yeah, impossible not to have a cold with this weather..
Do you know I was saying yesterday about 23º, really? ha ha ha, agghhhhh, today it's snowing very near of the city, 8º, rainy and windy..The winter is already here!! Incredible. In the tv say this wasn't happening in a October since 1962... I'ts worse that in Christmas..Much cold for me..The weather is fool!! I imagine there we've too very cold..Take care!
Nice to read about swimming from your littly. She's doing well!! Talent, yes! Go with it.

Hi Karin!! How much days.I like to read you. I see you're very busy. I understand. Thanks too for your kind words about job. I let know to us about news this week. I hope they're good and if not..Patience..
About the new place from your mother, I undersand. This is a big change. But take care and too for her and patience with decoration and all..It's a hard work too.
About the doctors, I'm so sorry for the phlebitis. Take care so much and like you say, stay positive. I hope today you're feeling much better! Try to relax too if you can. The body is only our and we deserve to feel always good.
About cleaning Okey, when I finish at Asmay's house I will go to yours. Today not time for cleaning at my home..perhaps tomorrow.. My parents are already old and they can't. All a life dedicated to his sons and now, we for them.

Hi Jules! Frost...yeah..humidity and pain in our bones.. Well, we hope we've a little of sunshine tomorrow..too for UK . The sun is always giving positive energy.
Ha ha, the cleaning is going well but I've stopped for the moment. Much cold for cleaning windows today. Not time either.
I see you're, all, with many job. Take care. Not work so hard and time for relaxing. Like Su say, life is short. We deserve time for relaxing, too.

Hi Lucia! Thanks so much for your post! You've put it too in Catalan. Thanks, so it's my first language. I use to speak with it with my parents, family, and some friends here. Not at all. You're really sweet for your words. I appreciate it very much, too.
You've many reason about chats! I'ts true! I know English isn't your first language either, and you do the effort of stay in it and to use a translator. I'd to do the same! I will do, I promise. I need to look well for timers of your chats here.

Hi Sharon and Ostarella, nice to read to you, too. Wow, 17 there, Sharon? I'ts nice..Please, send a little of these 17º, hahaha. I miss the sun.
Sorry, tomorrow I will have a little more time.

Adri, take care. I hope things are going better.
Sara, thinking of you.

To all DBC have a nice day and take care from weather winter.. Lemons and oranges juices, hot milk and honey.
Few days for Halloween.
Esther.
Old 10-29-2008, 08:20 AM   #2164
Sharon

Good Morning!
Yes, it is nice weather today again, however, possible wet snow over night...crazy weather here....
Esther, good luck with the interviews...I will keep my fingers crossed for you!
Karin, I too know about the hard work and all that it takes to move an elderly parent....we had to move my mother into a senoirs residence awhile back and it was a big job...good luck! I hope it goes as smooth and easy as it can.
I really hope that everyone has a great day, that's all I have time for today...hugs for all!
Sharon
Sharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:25 AM   #2165
Lucia Helena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Morning all! Dull, grey, cold morning here in Lower Saxony. Not very motivating, but there’s enough work to do inside, so I’ll just ignore it.

Lucia, I’m so glad you didn’t feel left out in the chat! I will try to catch you again, for now I have enough time to check in several times a day, so I might be lucky. Didn’t see you chatting with ostarella, or I would probably have joined you. I guess, you were online while I was already sleeping.
Karin

Karin dear friend, as you are gentle and kind.
We have all the time in the world to talk.
The Internet is a miracle ... I could never imagine it would have friends beyond the borders of Brazil ... It's amazing what makes the power of love, because love is where you have friendship, love is where God is, where is God has light and peace ....
I dream about World Peace. Here in this place we are already doing our part ...
Love from Brazil

God bless your day!! Kisses to his mother

Karin lieber Freund, wie Sie sind sanft und freundlich.
Wir haben alle Zeit der Welt zu sprechen.
Das Internet ist ein Wunder ... Ich könnte nie vorstellen, es hätte Freunden über die Grenzen von Brasilien ... Es ist erstaunlich, was macht die Macht der Liebe, denn die Liebe ist, wenn Sie über Freundschaft, Liebe ist, wo Gott ist, wo ist Gott hat Licht und Frieden ....
Ich träume über World Peace. Hier an dieser Stelle sind wir schon tun unseren Teil ...
Liebe aus Brasilien

Gott segne Sie Ihren Tag! Kisses zu seiner Mutter
Old 10-29-2008, 10:40 AM   #2166
UKJules

Wink Busy Wednesday.................

Hi all Just a quick post......been really busy again today......with work this morning, then I've been out with the kids.....bit of a hectic week with the kids being on their half term holiday from school......looking forward to the weekend......that's my time then.....or should I say "Dirk time"

Anyway.....big hugs to you all.....

Jules x
Old 10-29-2008, 10:45 AM   #2167
asmay

Hi all, how are you doing?

Esther, I hope your interviews went well and that you will get the job that is right for you! Btw I am sort of between jobs too. I want to start a small business in admin. and secretarial services from my home. That will take some time still, but I understand your situation quite well.

Karin, I´m so sorry to learn about your health problems. That is no small matter. And your mother moving house .. Like Sharon I can say: been there, done that: my mother moved from a 3 storey house to a 2 bedroom apartment (in which she is now quite happy by the way) a couple of years ago. So believe me, I know .. Please be careful and watch yourself!

Jules, 3 teenage girls, all with different tastes in music, I imagine ... Wow, can you ever hear yourself speak or is it just LOUD noise in your house ?! I have a friend who had something similar with a son and a daughter. In their teenage years they were constantly fighting with each other, had different tastes in music, and used to battle each other by turning up the volume of their stereos ..... I hope it won´t come to that at your place !! Btw now that these two are older they are the best of friends, but they still bickering when it comes to music.

Sara, I hope you are doing well. We all really miss you!

Lucia, to me you are the chatroom champion! And if it had not been for you last Sunday, we would not have thought of using the (flag) avatars. So thanks! Bless you.

And to all others, have fun and take care!

Old 10-29-2008, 04:18 PM   #2168
Lucia Helena

[QUOTE=asmay;15810]Hi all, how are you doing?

Lucia, to me you are the chatroom champion! And if it had not been for you last Sunday, we would not have thought of using the (flag) avatars. So thanks! Bless you.

Blij dat te horen zo veel complimenten van jou.
God zegene u en onze vriendschap ...
Heb je een fantastische dag!
Old 10-29-2008, 06:19 PM   #2169
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Question Is it Wednesday already?

HI EVERYONE!
Is it Wednesday already?
Was very busy yesterday.
Still have to send out those e-cards. I forgot.
Hope everyone is doing fine and your loved ones and pets.

Hugs,
Anne
Old 10-30-2008, 05:24 AM   #2170
Arciris

Hi all, morning!
Thanks about the interviews. Yes, I was going and well, now, I hope. I don't know nothing for the moment but they was okey. I'ts very difficult in my profesion now because the crisis..For this I lost my job the last year and many people who were there.

Hi Karin. How DBC friends say, take care about the health and about your mother stay strong. Every change is a difficult moment but all will be going well. You'll see!!

Hi Jules! So sorry, I didn't read about music.. I imagine too differents musics sounding in all the rooms.. I'ts a curious thing but between brothers and sisters we've ever different feeelings about it. Well, I've one brother and three sisters and only with one (who she has three years age more than me) I've similar taste, but not at all. We like country and 70s and 80s music but in other styles not..I think it's normal. Don't worry, a solution is not stereos, every one his/her mp4 in his ears.Really?

Hi Lucia! Wow, congratulations! I read you're the chatroom champion!! Well for it! I hope to share it with us when the day to be possible.

Hi Su! How is the weather like there? I've cold..brrrr..8º. Winter totally..I hope the next week degrees are going up a little..This weekend we'll have rainy days again..Not dry this months..

Hi Anne! I see..another busy ladie here. Tomorrow is already Friday, and then..weekend! Time for relax. I imagine the weather in Canada is too so cold..More cold than here I suppose.
Ups...Yes, I must have still to send my e-cards.I'm thinking about it still..I want to make them from my hands.

Hi Sharon! and Asmay, thanks so much for your kind words! Asmay, you make well, go with project about business in admin!! I think all this we wish it's possible! Well done!!

Adri, Sara (We all really miss you), Ostarella, Deebee, Petra, and all DBC have a nice day!

Esther.
Old 10-30-2008, 08:44 AM   #2171
UKJules

Exclamation Rainy Thursday............

Good afternoon all.........!!!

Su - Don't work too hard my dear........take five when you can What's the weather doin' in Herts......did you get the snow the other day

Asmay/Karin/Esther - Yes......it can be quite challenging having three teenagers....they're good kids.......they have their moments......normally over borrowing things off each other without the other one knowing......so, you could say, it can be entertaining.....that's what I like to call it anyway.....& would you believe it, they all have the same taste in music..........thank goodness for MP3 players.....

Sharon, Lucia, Anne, Sara & Adri.......hope you are all well on this rainy Thursday.....

Anyway ladies......take care

Jules x

Last edited by UKJules; 10-30-2008 at 10:14 AM.. Reason: mistake........oops!!!
UKJules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 09:15 AM   #2172
dbukfan

Exclamation Windy Thursday

Hi All

Howdy?..Hope everybody's doin' fine..me so so...another cold attacked again...quite poor immune systems lately aftermath fr Sept's nitemare..I guess...never mind..more Buckets of miso soup tonite, eh

Esther==>Very Best Wishes with yr job interview...I know it's hard but keep tryin'...my friend..something good'll turn up..you believe in miracle..hope it'll happen to you...been abs fffrrezzzzin' cold in UK with sub-zero temp/combined with Arctic snow attack on Tuesday nite..get all my Winter gears out now..you to wrap up warm.

Jules==>You must be like a Saint, havin' to cope with not just one but THREE teens..I don't know how you manage it, my friend..I raise my Wooly hat to you fr Herts right now..I must admit, I found it hard sometimes for just 1 kidwith workin' combined..not moanin'.
Yes, I know that sudden blasted 4-5" solid ice/snow on Tuesday's night...so awful..I can't even open a car door nor the gate..slippery path..get panic a bit...got to drive slowly with 20 miles/hr on black ice..I's late for work yesterday..didn't help with whole bankin' system's gone down as well...just know my luck these days..pls be more careful on the road

Karin, Lucia Helena, asmay,Ostarella & co==>Glad to hear that
you guys have good nattin' last Sunday..good on you...I never had enough time..not even to get my hair cut

Karin==>hope all the moving home went well...good job, I only did it twice (that's enough)...quite hard work..some of the boxes still on the loft unopened

Anne, DeeBee, Sara, Adri, Petra and all @ DBC==> Have a Nice DAY.

Must go for few more works.

Take care

Su...x

........................Dirk Benedict,..1.11.2008, ..Coventry, UK .....................

Last edited by dbukfan; 10-30-2008 at 09:33 AM.. Reason: Add few bits
dbukfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 10:30 AM   #2173
UKJules

Talking A Team (Lego) video.......................

Su and everyone........here's something that will all make you LOL......It did me ENJOY.....

https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5wYqSEwAi0A

Hugs

Jules x
Old 10-30-2008, 11:01 AM   #2174
asmay

Absolutely great!!!! Priceless clip ... also the 'Tiscali complaint' clip you get redirected to is very funny!! How do these guys come up with this? ... but why Face has to be bald under the comboy hat is beyond me ?!!!

Old 10-31-2008, 07:08 AM   #2175
UKJules

Smile Sunny Friday..............

Hi everyone........nearly the weekend......hasn't this week gone quick....

Glad you liked the "A Team" clip........ It still makes me LOL Someone must have a lot of time on their hands.....

Well ladies - Su, Esther, Sharon, Asmay, Sara, Adri, Anne & all DBC members.....hope you all have a lovely weekend Enjoy yourselves...don't do anything I wouldn't do

Take care.....

Jules x