LEGEND SOCCER COMPANY
Do you like soccer (or, as the rest of the world calls it, football)? Dirk does in a big way, and it has become a family affair.

Dirk's son Roland and 2 friends have started Legend Soccer Company,  developing innovative, sustainable soccer gear (and only soccer gear). Learn about Legend Soccer Company at the link above. Dirk not only endorses Legend Soccer, he's involved with it - "and not only because Roland is my son."

Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Dirk's Works > Dirk Benedict: The Man, the Myth, the Legend > Main Discussion Area

Main Discussion Area General chat about Dirk. Off topic general chat welcome in this area.

Old 12-06-2007, 03:24 AM   #51
deebeelicious
Asset Security

So very sorry to hear of Peg's pain and hope and wish it eases soon.

A suggestion (please ignore if not relevant) - perhaps if the current pain meds aren't working, you should go back to your docs (not the one you described above! :shock: :x ) because there are many others they could try - everybody is different and not every pain med works the same on each individual? :?

Also, have the docs recommended any special foods that might help by easing the inflammation in Peg's intestines, or not exacerbate the situation? I kinda think of the gut walls like skin :? - once it's inflammed, like eczema on the skin, then anything you put on it can cause inflammation? If the docs haven't got any suggestions, I'm sure there are patient groups out there on the internet who might have some suggestions.

I'm so, so sorry if this sounds like interference or bossiness - it's not meant to be - I just thought in case you haven't covered these bases, it's worth mentioning it - so sorry if this is old ground for you.

Best wishes
deebeelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 05:08 PM   #52
Ingra

Default Peg & Ron

Patty

It is very admirable of you helping out Ron & Peg, i am sure they both do appreciate it.
I was horrified to read what she had gone through and i am so sorry.

I hope they both find some peace out of this languishment they are both going through.

Please let them know we are all praying for them, hopefully it will be encouragement for the both of them and will bring a smile to their faces!!!

Hang in there!!!!
God Bless
Ingra
Old 12-10-2007, 05:05 AM   #53
Arciris

Default Re: Peg & Ron

Hi Kivette!!
My prayers too for Peg & Ron and my best wishes for a good final and soon for all this.
Best kisses.