LEGEND SOCCER COMPANY
Do you like soccer (or, as the rest of the world calls it, football)? Dirk does in a big way, and it has become a family affair.

Dirk's son Roland and 2 friends have started Legend Soccer Company,  developing innovative, sustainable soccer gear (and only soccer gear). Learn about Legend Soccer Company at the link above. Dirk not only endorses Legend Soccer, he's involved with it - "and not only because Roland is my son."

Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Dirk's Works > Dirk Benedict: The Man, the Myth, the Legend > Main Discussion Area

Main Discussion Area General chat about Dirk. Off topic general chat welcome in this area.

Old 05-08-2007, 03:56 AM   #76
dbukfan

[quote="Dirk B. Fan from Holland"]Good morning again! All the new members are dropping in in the morning haha!

It's not fair that I live in a complete different part from Holland... with no driver licence...
I saw yesterday during the A-Team broadcast that Dwight and Dirk will come to Holland...

They will also appear in a live show called Jensen on tv... that is going to be fun... because that guy is nut's and asks really strange question's. I never watch his show. But I will do it on Friday (I believe it was on Friday)

And they have a videochat on www.rtlboulevard.nl at 19.30 friday evening, Dutch time, i'm not familiar with the several time lines
But I don't have a webcam...

Hi and V Warm Welcome to DBC

Well, Life's not Fair...it's so TRUE....at least U have another GREAT chance to see them both on live show....& YES!!..I 'm pretty sure that it's gonna be GREAT fun for all Dutch fans indeed....frankly, I'm quite jealous of it :wink: :wink: ...Pls do pass our BIG hugs & many kisses fr UK fan and myself on our behalf on the telly too :lol: :lol:

Also many thnks for yr link....I think U're 1 hr ahead of UK GMT time...so prob. be 6.30 pm...I might not be able to make it (dinner time for my daughter!!)...but Hopefully...some nice guys out there'll put it on U tube one day so I can wacth it later.....I get used to this pharse, 'Patience is a Virtue' by now.....waitng and waiting....but it's all worth while at the end :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Have a nice day.

dbukfan...x

........................Dirk Benedict,..1.11.2008, ..Coventry, UK .....................
dbukfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 04:08 AM   #77
Arciris

Hello Db!!!!
Woow, thanks for the info!! Perhaps the dinner of your daughter can to hope...? :P Nooo, it's a joke. The first is the first..ever!
And, like you say, "patience is a Virtue" but the day will arrive. If time in Lodon is 6.30 pm here is 7.30 pm..I think. Well.
I say the same, who can that he gives our big hugs and kisses from spanish fan, that I'm sure I'm not the unique one fan here..but, the rest are hidden :shock: :lol:
Have a nice day Dbuk and to all Dirky fans!
:wink:
Arciris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 04:11 AM   #78
Arciris

Thanks to Dirk B. Fan from Holland, too!
I had not seen your post, sorry.. :wink:
Arciris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 04:21 AM   #79
Dirk B. Fan from Holland

Thanks! It's good to know that i'm not the only one who feels sad that i'm not going to meet him.
Old 05-11-2007, 08:13 AM   #80
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Hi everyone!
I feel sad for the people in Holland that aren't got to get to meet Dirk.
I myself wish I was there this weekend. I don't have the money for the trip right now.
I'm going to Europe next year.
I'd say keep on an eye on the convention listings, they might come again to your country.
I'm waiting for Dirk to come to Canada.

Take care,
Anne
Old 05-11-2007, 08:20 AM   #81
Dirk B. Fan from Holland

Thank you Anne!!! But nobody can steal my dreams :wink: 8)
Old 05-14-2007, 01:28 AM   #82
Zilfstar
Dutch Dirkaholic

Default I went to the Dutch Star Con

I went to the Dutch Star Con yesterday. And I am so happy I could sing, but I will spare you... :wink:

So what's my story. Well last week I sent a self made postcard and a letter to the hotel where DB was staying. I had asked the organisation of the Star Con how to sent something and more important: where to. They said: the hotel where the Con is held. So I emailed the hotel and they answered: that might be possible. So I made a postcard by using an internetsite from the Dutch post-company. Used a Yin and Yang with the words Dirk wrote 3 years ago in his book Confessions while autographing it for me on another Star Con here in the Netherlands. (see the signature of this post)Are you still with me? How sure it was that he would get it, I did not dare to even hope it might work. But I did it.

So yesterday went first with husband and my two kids (I asked it as a Mothers day present!) to the Q&A and it was great. Dirk and Dwight (Schultz ofcourse) did an intire stand up comedian act, making fun of commercials, A-team, etc. And answered some questions from fans. Then the photoshoots. You could get a picture with them with an A-team-van but that's not the reason why I am a fan. I like his writing and so on. So I went for a picture with Dirk. Because getting a picture with the two of them wasn't that much more expensive, I choose to do that. After waiting a little while it was my turn. And so there I was, smack in the middle of Face and Murdock! You now, I really was asking myself before the picture was taken: how do you pose with a famous person. Let alone two? Do you grab them by the waist? Do you just stand there and let it all happen to you, and let them grab you ( ) ? And how nervous would I be. Well, I wasn't nervous. And I went up there and they just joined me side-by-side, put their arms around me and I automaticaly grabbed them around the waist! Hello: I AM HOLDING DIRK!!! :lol: :lol:

And then I knew I had to say something to know if he got my mail... So I said thanks for autographing his book 3 years ago, and said the line he used then, What I also had put on the card. Oh, that was you! You sent me that stuff. A little card. YES, that was me! Prove: he got it! I am in seventh heaven.

The photo I received an hour later and it is great. I am going to put it here in my home"office" where I have my computer etc. (Do not know the right word, Study maybe?)

So there's my story. I know I can share this with you all. Most of my family and friends don't get it. You know? :wink:

Our family "themes":

1: It's a party every day (you never know when it might end)
2: We are never in a hurry (if you keep running you might miss the important stuff)
3: All is Yin and Yang, but don't forget to chew. (DB signing first book)
4: Sharing the Sorrow, Spreading the Joy (DB signing second book )
Zilfstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 04:48 AM   #83
Ingra

Default meeting db!!

Zilfstar,

Your avatar is great...I am so glad to hear you got to meet him again and to see how wonderful & comfortable he makes you feel. Jeez you must've felt like a princess standing between those two
That is fantastic, thanks for sharing..

Ingra
Old 05-14-2007, 06:20 AM   #84
Zilfstar
Dutch Dirkaholic

Default Avatar

Ingra, Thanks. It is the arrival photo taken last thursday. It has been on the site from Dutch Star Con for half a day and I was wise enough to immediately download it to my computer. After a few hours or so they changed it into a photo from Dirk and Dwight.
So I did not make it myself but... Thanks again.

Well I could show you my picture with a smile ear-to-ear but I do not know if there is an area here to upload it. Yes I felt very comfy between those two. I am 1 m 59 small so you can imagine me being sandwiched ( :shock: ) between those two taller guys. A friend of mine just all of a sudden realised how tall they are. She is just as small as I am. On TV you can't tell. Like Richard Dean "MacGyver" Anderson is 2 meters tall! Actrices that are small are standing on crates when they have a face-to-face scene with Rick! Hell, they would have to lift me up with a crane to look into his eyes! (With a net to catch me after I have melted and fainted :wink: )

Greetings, Zilfstar

Our family "themes":

2: We are never in a hurry (if you keep running you might miss the important stuff)
Old 05-14-2007, 06:24 AM   #85
Dirk B. Fan from Holland

Cool i'm 1.83 cm, I always feel myself like a giant
Old 05-14-2007, 07:27 AM   #86
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Hi Zilfstar!
Thanks for posting ! LUCKY, LUCKY YOU!
Welcome aboard to DBCentral!
I sincerely hope that for everyone who hasn't had a chance to meet Dirk, that he comes to all our countries.
So, keep your eyes on the convention schedules folks!

Take care,
Anne
Old 05-14-2007, 07:33 AM   #87
xRamona

If you wanna read my DSC day,
Just click and scroll ;

https://dirkbenedictcentral.com/forum...hp?p=6551#6551
xRamona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 02:10 AM   #88
dbukfan

Default Re: Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilfstar
Ingra, Thanks. It is the arrival photo taken last thursday. It has been on the site from Dutch Star Con for half a day and I was wise enough to immediately download it to my computer. After a few hours or so they changed it into a photo from Dirk and Dwight.
So I did not make it myself but... Thanks again.

Well I could show you my picture with a smile ear-to-ear but I do not know if there is an area here to upload it. Yes I felt very comfy between those two. I am 1 m 59 small so you can imagine me being sandwiched ( :shock: ) between those two taller guys. A friend of mine just all of a sudden realised how tall they are. She is just as small as I am. On TV you can't tell. Like Richard Dean "MacGyver" Anderson is 2 meters tall! Actrices that are small are standing on crates when they have a face-to-face scene with Rick! Hell, they would have to lift me up with a crane to look into his eyes! (With a net to catch me after I have melted and fainted :wink: )

Greetings, Zilfstar
Hallo Zilfstar

Hey, it's nothing wrong to be SHORT....me too 5'3" = 160 cm...U may hear ole sayin'..'All good Thing come in a small Package'...there U go :wink: :wink: .

And I lov' yr Avatar too...infact V'd been there few times @ Schipol...lov' Dutch people..U guys so cool, laid-back and so liberal....lov' Van Gogh museum..that movin' about SunFlower..oh, man..never seen anything like it in my life :lol: :shock: ...also Massive tulip @ Koukounoff Garden...as big as my face :shock: :shock: !!...most distinctive of all are those BIKES thrown in the canal/river Amstel.....& buzzing trams all day/nite long :roll: :roll:..v impressive indeed ...V got one v lovely/impressive piccie of lady in smart dress singin' along happily on her bike with 1 small kid in the front basket & another in the back seat...and the tram in the background!!.......it's so so cool....U'll guess straightaway where V'd been.

Adieu and once again v warm welcome to DBC. :mrgreen:

dbukfan...x

........................Dirk Benedict,..1.11.2008, ..Coventry, UK .....................
Old 05-17-2007, 07:37 AM   #89
Zilfstar
Dutch Dirkaholic

Default Being small...

hai DBUKFAN: No there is nothing wrong with being small. I definately feel like a good thing... :lol: Thanks for all the compliments on behalf of al Dutch people. I guess it is one of the reasons American actors like coming here. We are laid-back. Liberal??? Well some us of are.
When I look at how easy the Q&A with Dirk en Dwight went, how relaxed all the fans were. No histerical dramatic scenes of crying fans who: a-a-a-at la-a-a-st met their f-f-f-favorit a-a-actor No offence (do I spell it right?) to all you American fans out there. But I have seen scenes on international TV... (Not only from the USA)
We did have one girl on the Star Con. She was like in her early twenties I guess. She was dressed like Seven of Nine from ST Voyager. She was a bit startled and confused but with the way she acted I think she was a bit retarded (I do NOT mean this in a hard or cynical way. I really think there was something different about her. I should now. My son also is a bit different).
They way you describe a mother on her bike with her two kids: Yes that is the way I go around as well. Sometimes even with my big black dog beside the bike as well. One bike, serves four. We even have one parent who goes to school with two children of four years of age (twin boys) on the back. She has an extended bike with two seats behind her! Or a bike we call "bakfiets": a bike with a big crate in front. Some even big enough to carry 4 children. Yes we have one family who come to school every day with 4 kids in "het bakkie" (the crate).
But we go way of topic now. I had a great time. Yesterday framed the photo of me and Dirk and Dwight. It is hanging here in my study now. Looks great, feels great too. And I even look good on teh photo, being very relaxed and happy. My parents in law are here the next 4 days :evil: (Now I can get along with them all right) but they just do not get it, my thing with Dirk. It is sad. I was hoping to be able to share it with some more people. But they have to sleep in my study, so they will look at it the entire time (Mother in law has a sleeping problem. She usually is up and reading for a couple of hours a night. So she claimes). Maybe tonight it will come to them?? :shock: I mean: maybe then they will get it. Don't think so however. :?

Our family "themes":

Old 05-17-2007, 08:14 AM   #90
dbukfan

Default Hello there

Hallo Zilfstar

Nice to hear fr U again....How r U?...hope Uguys re comin' down to earth with us now...DB&DS been gone, gone :lol:

The only one thing I'd missed most to do in Holland..and v disappoined U know, is to join riding the bike with the Dutch..but unfortunately..UK-Insurance co.'d excluded this fr the claim and classed it as v HIGH risk..meanin' V both might end up under the super fastTrams :lol: :lol: ..no kiddin'..never mind :shock: :shock:..that's as far as my story goes!!..never mind :roll: :shock:

In few yrs time, V plan to re-visit Holland again...hopefully will bump into DB/DS :lol: :lol:

Pls maintain yr high quality of being so 'LIBERAL'.....never loose that!!...it'll always be with U guys!!

Adieu
Ik Mis Je Altijd
Alles Gute

dbukfan...x

Old 05-17-2007, 10:11 AM   #91
Dirk B. Fan from Holland

At dbukfan you can come to Friesland and clime on a bike here, there will be no Tram or train that will bump you over :lol:

Hmm my mother think's aswell that i'm crazy about my affection for Dirk and Dwight, but she watched aswell the video chat aswell 8)

I do agree with you Zilfstar, Dutch people are quite laid back
I can recall a situation with 2 persons from Montana (I don't believe they were family from Dirk) we were at foal brandings in Germany. And we saw an old mare who jumped international and she was still alive and kicking... the lady started to cry if her own child was died. I was quite shocked... crying about a horse who is alive...
We don't act normally like that...

My father had a 'bakfiets' in the past :lol:

I can't wait to see new material from Dirk and Dwight, it doesn't matter from were
Old 05-17-2007, 11:38 AM   #92
Zilfstar
Dutch Dirkaholic

Default Dirk B. fan

Hoi! (Dutch for Hi!)

Well, I will "talk" in English here, otherwise it is so unfare to the others. :wink: Sorry, I do not have more stuff to share, only my two experiences with Dirk. As short as they were, the experiences, it feels as if they were longer. But hey... Having Dirk with his arm around your shoulders, standing hip-to-hip with you... ofcourse time is slowing down. Every micro-second is ingraved in my memory. Even the faint smell of a sigar coming from the right... The Jensen interview I have seen 3 times (still have it on my HDD player. Will KILL husband if he deletes it! :lol: ) and I know every punch line there. My favorite seconds are those where Jensen is talking about Dirk being such a ladies man (while in real life, well you all know). And Dirk says: I was on TV!!! :roll: Jensen answers: In real life people don't distinguise between the two. Dirk (very outspoken): Well some of us do! Jensen: No they don't! (Dirks face went a bit disappointed at Jensen. You could see him thinking: OK another one of THOSE :? I'd better stop. He does not get it at all.)

Why my favorite moment on Jensen: in the letter I had sent Dirk and which he received Thursday at least (posted it Tuesday) I made my case about appreciating him for the actor he is, as well as for the parent, woodchopper, writer, philosopher he is. So I made him understand quite the opposite from what Jensen was saying. By him crying out: Well some of us do (see the other side of him) I felt, since this was taped on Friday, that Dirk definately had read my letter. My husband says it is wishfull thinking. But I do know that he received it, as he told me himself Sunday. So... There you go!

Greetings, talk to you all later.
Zilfstar
PS: Yes Riding a bike can be dangerous. Especially in Amsterdam with the trams. But Super fast trams???? Never seen it. So very funny to read it is excluded as being High Risc :shock: . But it is true: a tram does not make way for a bike. Neither does a train for a car. I know. I've been there. Survived (7 months pregnant) a car-train collision. Yes I was in the car... Did not get a scratch, wound or what ever. Just bruised all over. The baby is now 5 years and loving The A-team (watches the re-runs here and after that probably my DVD's). :!:

Our family "themes":

Old 05-17-2007, 01:48 PM   #93
dbukfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk B. Fan from Holland
At dbukfan you can come to Friesland and clime on a bike here, there will be no Tram or train that will bump you over :lol:

Hmm my mother think's aswell that i'm crazy about my affection for Dirk and Dwight, but she watched aswell the video chat aswell 8)

I do agree with you Zilfstar, Dutch people are quite laid back
I can recall a situation with 2 persons from Montana (I don't believe they were family from Dirk) we were at foal brandings in Germany. And we saw an old mare who jumped international and she was still alive and kicking... the lady started to cry if her own child was died. I was quite shocked... crying about a horse who is alive...
We don't act normally like that...

My father had a 'bakfiets' in the past :lol:

I can't wait to see new material from Dirk and Dwight, it doesn't matter from were
Hi Adriana

Thnks for yr offer on ridin' the bike elsewhere...it's ok...U know I'm sometimes just like tourist trap....gettin' excited & v curious of anything when I'm on holiday..I can also ride my bike (with a helmet..a must law in UK) anywhere nr I live which's in rural village, N/W outside London...say so long farewell/Adieu to city lives over 10 yrs ago...quite peaceful and calm atmosphere..which I enjoy life v much when back home.
One funny thing about the Insurance quoting to us that U'll laugh after hearing this, is they came up with kinda silly sentences to put U off the bike, 'U know the Dutch trams driver so slow reaction, by the time they're hooting/belling U guys....it'll be too late, sir...as U're already UNDER his tram' :lol: :lol: :roll: ...what do U say :roll: :roll:

Tell me something, Do all the houses there still got a HOIST...such clever way to lift things up to the top...I lov' it :wink: :wink:

Adieu
G'nite

dbukfan...x

Old 05-17-2007, 01:57 PM   #94
dbukfan

Default Re: Dirk B. fan

Quote:
Hoi! (Dutch for Hi!)

Why my favorite moment on Jensen: in the letter I had sent Dirk and which he received Thursday at least (posted it Tuesday) I made my case about appreciating him for the actor he is, as well as for the parent, woodchopper, writer, philosopher he is. So I made him understand quite the opposite from what Jensen was saying. By him crying out: Well some of us do (see the other side of him) I felt, since this was taped on Friday, that Dirk definately had read my letter. My husband says it is wishfull thinking. But I do know that he received it, as he told me himself Sunday. So... There you go!

Greetings, talk to you all later.
Zilfstar
PS: Yes Riding a bike can be dangerous. Especially in Amsterdam with the trams. But Super fast trams???? Never seen it. So very funny to read it is excluded as being High Risc :shock: . But it is true: a tram does not make way for a bike. Neither does a train for a car. I know. I've been there. Survived (7 months pregnant) a car-train collision. Yes I was in the car... Did not get a scratch, wound or what ever. Just bruised all over. The baby is now 5 years and loving The A-team (watches the re-runs here and after that probably my DVD's). :!:
Hoi Zilfstar

U must have got Eight lives left (like a cat :lol: )....TG I didn't go for a bike ride then..phew!!

So me guessin' U still quite buzzin' with all that jazz last wkend...I can imagine...& lucky the Dutch..looks like them2 said...Esta La Vita,baby = I'll be back :lol: :lol: ..good for U...so if U want to rent out yr spare room when that time comes..do let me know then :wink:

Thnks U so much again for sharin' all Dutch and DB/DS interesting story..speak soon.

Adieu
G'Nite

dbukfan...x

Old 05-17-2007, 02:56 PM   #95
Dirk B. Fan from Holland

For dbukfan;

You want go here on your bike, I want to ride a horse in the UK just like the tv serie 'Black Beauty'. Riding in the beautifull never ending landscapes 8)

Hoi Zilfstar,

Quote:
But hey... Having Dirk with his arm around your shoulders, standing hip-to-hip with you... ofcourse time is slowing down. Every micro-second is ingraved in my memory. Even the faint smell of a sigar coming from the right...
And you wonder why your hubby would get upset :shock:
This would be interesting material for having interesting thoughts, not with you offcourse but with me and Dirk :lol:

You know the thing is, we like Dirk and Dwight for all their qualities, not just for being Face and Murdock. Not just for being famous. But also for the person you got to know because of his books ( I don't have them... yet!) and maybe even for BB. You got a sneak preview into his personal live. You can't act 24 hours a day and I don't know how many weeks. I have learned to know several very interesting people over the years and i'm 26 so I will meet more interesting people in time. Not for them in being famous but for them suiting me.
Some people are to short minded to look on a higher level, to forget the famous part and look to the person and talks with the person.
I don't care if Dirk Benedict feels like he is 50, that's only good! Why would you need a red cross and say his real age!

And than there is the jealous part... but hey get over it and enjoy the most remarkeble moments :lol:
Old 05-17-2007, 03:03 PM   #96
ostarella
Have a Wonder-Full Life

Quote:
You know the thing is, we like Dirk and Dwight for all their qualities, not just for being Face and Murdock.
Very true (well, for Dirk, anyway :lol: ). I got "re-interested" in Dirk due to a nostalgia type talk at work, and just out of curiosity looked up some of the stars from tv shows I watched. It wasn't until I learned about his being a single parent that I really got interested in Dirk in particular, because I was also a single parent; his being an actor really was secondary for me. My interest took off from the parenting angle, and his "other jobs" are only what allow me to keep up with him :lol:
Old 06-28-2007, 03:59 AM   #97
Zilfstar
Dutch Dirkaholic

Default Hi again

Hoi Zilfstar,

Quote:
But hey... Having Dirk with his arm around your shoulders, standing hip-to-hip with you... ofcourse time is slowing down. Every micro-second is ingraved in my memory. Even the faint smell of a sigar coming from the right...
And you wonder why your hubby would get upset :shock:
This would be interesting material for having interesting thoughts, not with you offcourse but with me and Dirk :lol: :[/quote]

Well my hubby wasn't really upset! he was happy for me I had the chance to talk to Dirk. And he was thrilled also Dirk had received my card and letter. I have a very nice loving hubby. Wouldn't trade him for Dirk, but we would love (hubby also) to have a nice fire-place talk with the man, with a little whisky and a lot of macrobiotics goodies. Ee do not know any yet, but we will find out when it would come to that (keep on dreaming!)

Quote:
You know the thing is, we like Dirk and Dwight for all their qualities, not just for being Face and Murdock. Not just for being famous. But also for the person you got to know because of his books ( I don't have them... yet!) and maybe even for BB. You got a sneak preview into his personal live. You can't act 24 hours a day and I don't know how many weeks. I have learned to know several very interesting people over the years and i'm 26 so I will meet more interesting people in time. Not for them in being famous but for them suiting me.
Some people are to short minded to look on a higher level, to forget the famous part and look to the person and talks with the person.
I don't care if Dirk Benedict feels like he is 50, that's only good! Why would you need a red cross and say his real age!

And than there is the jealous part... but hey get over it and enjoy the most remarkeble moments :lol:
Oh I could go on and on talking about this! The red cross across his asumed age, Jensen totally going the way I wrote Dirk I hate (not taking him seriously for his writings. He could not even tell what the book was about let alone the title!)
But I have to get my son from school. So talk to you guys later.

How is this for a quote from Dirk: (about writing a book)
I wrote two. If yoy write one book, you rote a book. If you write twe, you are a wriTER! (Big funny smile and emphatis (how do you write it?) on TER)

Our family "themes":

Old 01-28-2008, 08:30 AM   #98
Zilfstar
Dutch Dirkaholic

Default Q to Tracy

Tracy, Is there already any news with regards to Dirk mayby visiting the Dutch Star Con this year again? 8) (Or mayby he has not been invited yet).

I can tell by the site from DSC they are already organising things so I was just wondering... would like it to meet him 3th time and have him sign shis second book and/ or the photo made of me, Dirk and Dwight last year. (Looks like this: :P :P )

I know there have been rumours of Dirk never comming to the Netherlands again :shock: , and with regards to the then pending european cruise I thought it was a logic choice not to go to europe twice (with his kids and all). But now that the european cruise has been cancelled... well my hopes are up.

If not... no problem. Just being curious, that's all. :wink:

Our family "themes":

Old 01-31-2008, 12:59 AM   #99
Tracy

Default Re: Q to Tracy

Quote:
Tracy, Is there already any news with regards to Dirk mayby visiting the Dutch Star Con this year again? 8) (Or mayby he has not been invited yet).

I can tell by the site from DSC they are already organising things so I was just wondering... would like it to meet him 3th time and have him sign shis second book and/ or the photo made of me, Dirk and Dwight last year. (Looks like this: :P :P )

I know there have been rumours of Dirk never comming to the Netherlands again :shock: , and with regards to the then pending european cruise I thought it was a logic choice not to go to europe twice (with his kids and all). But now that the european cruise has been cancelled... well my hopes are up.

If not... no problem. Just being curious, that's all. :wink:
So far no word on if he's doing anything in Holland this year ( he is going to Collectormania in Manchester in November ) but I'll let you know if that changes.

Holland/Germany/UK have all been so lucky the past few years with him visiting! He's been in Canada like ONCE since 2001! :P
Old 02-01-2008, 10:22 AM   #100
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyB144 View Post
So far no word on if he's doing anything in Holland this year ( he is going to Collectormania in Manchester in November ) but I'll let you know if that changes.

Holland/Germany/UK have all been so lucky the past few years with him visiting! He's been in Canada like ONCE since 2001! :P
Tell Dirk he's got to come to Canada! We want him here!

Last edited by bibbi; 02-01-2008 at 11:06 AM..
bibbi is offline   Reply With Quote