LEGEND SOCCER COMPANY
Do you like soccer (or, as the rest of the world calls it, football)? Dirk does in a big way, and it has become a family affair.

Dirk's son Roland and 2 friends have started Legend Soccer Company,  developing innovative, sustainable soccer gear (and only soccer gear). Learn about Legend Soccer Company at the link above. Dirk not only endorses Legend Soccer, he's involved with it - "and not only because Roland is my son."

Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Dirk's Works > Dirk Benedict: The Man, the Myth, the Legend > Main Discussion Area

Main Discussion Area General chat about Dirk. Off topic general chat welcome in this area.

Old 06-18-2007, 04:15 PM   #26
MikkiH

Hello all! I want to thank Ingra for meeting up with me at the convention and sharing in my experience of meeting DB for the first time. What a wonderful man! I can't even begin to say what it was like meeting him, but I'm sure those of you who have already can imagine what it was like. It was so nice that he took the time to talk to everyone who stopped to see him. Too many celebrities just sign your stuff and send you on your way, but not DB!
He was delighted that I had brought my copy of Confessions with for him to sign. I just wish I could have gotten over my shock of meeting him so that I could have said more to him. Oh, well, maybe next time!
I'd post my pictures but I'm not sure how too. I'll look into how to do that and hopefully post them a little later.

Thanks again Ingra, you're the best!

Ingra was nice enough to put my pictures in a place so that I could share them with you all. A double big thanks to her!

MikkiH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 07:45 AM   #27
dbukfan

Default Well Done, Girls

Ciao Ingra and Hi MikkiH

Huge thnks for sendin' those happy smiley FACE man :lol: :wink: ....Well Done, Girls!!..

Great Piccies :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:...now I can see his real relaxin' face properly :lol:

Have a nice day, U2.

Hugs
Baci = Kisses

dbukfan...x

........................Dirk Benedict,..1.11.2008, ..Coventry, UK .....................
dbukfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 08:27 AM   #28
NicoleDutch

It's good that you got to meet Dirk! Thanks for the photos!!
Old 06-20-2007, 04:49 PM   #29
Christy

Default Thank You......

........THANK YOU ! to ALL of you for keeping Kaley in your thoughts and prayers...it means soo very much to me, my family and to hers ! We haven't heard anymore but as soon as we do I'll pass it on.

And I also would like to say THANK YOU ! to those sharing the GREAT pics from the Con ! I'm glad all of you had a wonderful time meeting Dirk !

And one last "VERY SPECIAL" THANK YOU ! to seedview / Karen.......and to Dirk ! :wink: I will NEVER forget it !

Wishing ALL of you here at DBCentral ALL the VERY BEST !

Take care and Hugs to ALL,
Christy
Christy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 05:31 PM   #30
Ingra

Default DB IN PHILLY

Found this site, thought you might like to take a looksie

https://timespacetoys.stores.yahoo.net/stfiealainph.html
Old 06-28-2007, 04:51 AM   #31
MikkiH

Those are some really neat pictures that TimeSpace put up from Wizard World. I like how they said they had to use neighboring booths to accommodate Dirk's line! I still break into a big grin when I think about when we met him there.

Thanks for posting the link
MikkiH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 06:54 AM   #32
NicoleDutch

Thanks for the link! :lol: