LEGEND SOCCER COMPANY
Do you like soccer (or, as the rest of the world calls it, football)? Dirk does in a big way, and it has become a family affair.

Dirk's son Roland and 2 friends have started Legend Soccer Company,  developing innovative, sustainable soccer gear (and only soccer gear). Learn about Legend Soccer Company at the link above. Dirk not only endorses Legend Soccer, he's involved with it - "and not only because Roland is my son."

Blogs Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Dirk's Works > Dirk Benedict: The Man, the Myth, the Legend > Parts, Roles, Performances > Other Movies & TV > Celebrity Big Brother 5

Celebrity Big Brother 5 Well...he went and did it. In 2007 Dirk stepped into the Big Brother house for CBB 5 in the UK. 25 days. All Dirk, all the time. Here are the discussions about Dirk in the house with the other celebs. Bloggers welcome.

Old 08-03-2007, 10:30 AM   #1
starlight

Default Only one

If you could watch only one piece of footage from the BB House, what would it be?
I can't decide from Me and Mrs. Jones dance, Jackson 5 tribute band and Showtime task. Have I got a thing for Dirk's dancing?
starlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 10:44 AM   #2
dbukfan

Default CCB 5 Most Captured Moments!!

Mine is, D/B Skipping....the one & only Tornado Dirk :wink: :lol: ...&..2nd Fav. is....the BB Team task...catchin' the Salmon :wink: :lol: ..he looks abs. adorable :wink:
.....&...3rd Fav. is....cuddlin' Shilpa when she said,'Let me smell U':wink: :lol: 8) :lol: .
Hope U don't mind breakin' the rule ..I like more than one!! :lol:
I think all UK fans just miss him on the screen terribly :wink:

........................Dirk Benedict,..1.11.2008, ..Coventry, UK .....................
dbukfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 11:00 AM   #3
starlight

Default Re: CCB 5 Most Captured Moments!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbukfan
Mine is, D/B Skipping....the one & only Tornado Dirk :wink: :lol: ...&..2nd Fav. is....the BB Team task...catchin' the Salmon :wink: :lol: ..he looks abs. adorable :wink:
.....&...3rd Fav. is....cuddlin' Shilpa when she said,'Let me smell U':wink: :lol: 8) :lol: .
Hope U don't mind breakin' the rule ..I like more than one!! :lol:
I think all UK fans just miss him on the screen terribly :wink:
I LOVE the skipping. Especially when the narrator person guy thingy (you know - lol!) said how long he had been skipping - wow!
I LOVE the salmon too. My mother and me were watching that task live and were commenting on how much determination he had for it. Where the lazy youngsters had more or less given up with the task after a while.
Mmmm, smelling I think he did smell nice - lol!
It's rather hard to pick just one bit. Dirk was just soooo good.
Yes, miss him on my screen :*( And I've watched all of my A-Team eps.
starlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 02:00 PM   #4
pammie

\\

Hi People--

I missed the big brother show all together...just found out about it last night.
Do you know of a site where I can view it ?? :?:
I have always admired Dirk, just found this web site a few weeks ago..(geesh, I have missed a lot)
He looks marvelous doesn't he ???
I also would like to know of any upcoming appearances, any idea of where to find that ?

Thanks !

Pammie
pammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 03:38 AM   #5
dbukfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pammie
\\

Hi People--
I missed the big brother show all together...just found out about it last night.
Do you know of a site where I can view it ?? :?:
I have always admired Dirk, just found this web site a few weeks ago..(geesh, I have missed a lot)
He looks marvelous doesn't he ???
I also would like to know of any upcoming appearances, any idea of where to find that ?
Thanks !

Pammie
Howdy Pammie
Warm welcome for newbie @ DBC....Pls check it out above fr YouTube...hope there's not deletin' all CBB5 of DB's best bits all out completely...as it's broadcasted back in Jan'07...so U might be in luck to have few glimpses!!
Good luck
dbukfan...x

........................Dirk Benedict,..1.11.2008, ..Coventry, UK .....................
Old 08-06-2007, 08:25 AM   #6
Lily

Hi Pammie I visited youtube and it has the dancing and the chat with Leo and the eviction interview etc, not as many but I actually only visited last night .
Mr Dirk Benedict will either know or be completely clueless as to how watchable he was, on Cbb.
( I won't forget the handstands, nor the nominations, when he was playing about, his conduct, and espcially his wittisms .... and he has spoilt BB for me for nobody on the normal version is as watchable as adorable, he was quite simply -alongside Jack Dee, English comedian and Brian Dowling ,normal bb 2 series and uk 1st openly Gay kids presenter) One Of The Best Ever Housemate. (And their calibre do not come along too often)
Nobody else comes close.( in fact Dirk was the best just don't tell him sssh :wink: )

He was also the only hm I felt guilty listening to, (for I had and still have respect for him,) felt intrusive.
I am glad he appeared cos it made my January,* giggles like a schoolgirl*
Old 08-06-2007, 08:54 AM   #7
dbukfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily
Hi Pammie I visited youtube and it has the dancing and the chat with Leo and the eviction interview etc, not as many but I actually only visited last night .
Mr Dirk Benedict will either know or be completely clueless as to how watchable he was, on Cbb.
( I won't forget the handstands, nor the nominations, when he was playing about, his conduct, and espcially his wittisms .... and he has spoilt BB for me for nobody on the normal version is as watchable as adorable, he was quite simply -alongside Jack Dee, English comedian and Brian Dowling ,normal bb 2 series and uk 1st openly Gay kids presenter) One Of The Best Ever Housemate. (And their calibre do not come along too often)
Nobody else comes close.( in fact Dirk was the best just don't tell him sssh :wink: )

He was also the only hm I felt guilty listening to, (for I had and still have respect for him,) felt intrusive.
I am glad he appeared cos it made my January,* giggles like a schoolgirl*
Howdy Lily
How are you?..my Lady :wink: ..hope U're keepin' well...and..enjoy late UK Summer :shock: ..I know a bit late arrival than usual....but it's better late than never :wink:
Well said indeed..ditto to all :lol:..me too, think DB's the Best ever so real entertainer I ever watched on CBB :wink: ..I think all UK fans do miss him lots & LOTS 8).
Take care & speak to you again soon.

Old 08-06-2007, 08:57 AM   #8
deebeelicious
Asset Security

Yes, the list of Dirk one-liner's from CBB5 will go down as some of the best from BB! :lol: (UK BB8 is on at the mo' and it's just so dire in comparison - but on the other hand it doesn't have JG in it!) :P

Cn't find the cbb list for now , so here's some others. If someone else want's to link cbb quotes, that would be gr8! :wink: :lol:
https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/au..._benedict.html
When the evidence changes, I change my mind. What do you do?
deebeelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 03:07 PM   #9
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

HI everyone!

deebee! THANKS! for posting that link.

Take care,
Anne
Old 08-07-2007, 06:27 AM   #10
dbukfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by deebeelicious
Yes, the list of Dirk one-liner's from CBB5 will go down as some of the best from BB! :lol: (UK BB8 is on at the mo' and it's just so dire in comparison - but on the other hand it doesn't have JG in it!) :P
Cn't find the cbb list for now , so here's some others. If someone else want's to link cbb quotes, that would be gr8! :wink: :lol:
https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/au..._benedict.html
Hi deebee
Thnks for posting the link fr DB...in which, most of them so inspirin' :wink: and so truthful in all aspects!!...Don't we all just miss him? ...Dirk, you're def. Number ONE!! :wink: .
Take care...x

Old 08-07-2007, 10:58 AM   #11
UKJules

Hi everyone,

Welcome to Pammie

Thanks Deebeelicious for sharing that link. Great quotes fom a great man :!:

Take Care
Jules
Old 08-19-2007, 03:30 PM   #12
Genny

Was talking to my mum and sister today about Dirk on CBB, because this year's Big Brother was on the television before we quickly switched it off. It was such a treat to have seen someone as intelligent, funny and gorgeous as Dirk. He was fantastic. It would be so great to see him again on TV over here ! ( But in a better programme ! )
Genny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 09:34 AM   #13
Lily

Hi dbuk re 6 aug.. My LUTing duties on c4 forums are seriously hotting up at the moment, but I am ok thank you.

We STILL chatter about Dirk on the C4 threads on occaision- we do miss him, ( since the palaver the series is struggling now) Still ppl have the sig of no242 Dirk Benedict Fan clubs or member 129 of the Do Me Dirk Fan clubs. He is one of the rare ppl most actually like and hold up as a proper HM we would still want to watch.
*Sighs* I could watch him in the kitchen all day as opposed to 1 particular HM who i will not name , but she hasn't got a nice bottom oh well. (Paris Hilton for CBB6 anyone :? )
Old 08-20-2007, 09:45 AM   #14
bibbi
Life is purrrrfect

HI everyone!

So many moments to choose from. Can't make up my mind. :?
I do like Dirk dancing around in the Jackson Five costume. :lol:

Take care,
Anne
Old 08-24-2007, 03:04 AM   #15
Lily

One of the current BB8 housemates has mentioned she really likes Dirk ( carole btw) and the housemates are hoping that Dirk and Jermaine etc will be there at their wrap party!!!

Thats all I have to say about that i thought its only a snippet but you would like it...

the legend lives on... :P
Old 09-18-2007, 03:16 AM   #16
Arciris

Hi!!
I was watching new videos in youtube. Well, they aren't new but they're summaries form the first days in CBB house that I had not found before.
I like to see another time Dirk in the House and how he speak. He's a very very sweet man. You know. :wink:
Here is a link:
https://www.youtube.com/results?searc...+show+1+part+2

CBB5 diary room uncut show 1, 2, 3..etc...
Kisses!
Old 09-20-2007, 03:19 PM   #17
Genny

Default Best bits

I liked too the moments when Dirk was sound asleep - he looked adorable !
Old 09-21-2007, 03:17 AM   #18
Arciris

Default Re: Best bits

Hi Genny!!
How much time, girl. I miss you!
I agree, adorable Dirk sleeping. Not when Cleo was oppresiung to him..
Like an angel.
Good weekend.
Old 09-21-2007, 01:38 PM   #19
sleepy dave

Any time Dirk was in conversation was wonderful, he was so much more intelligent than everyone else in there so he could be a bit playful with them. But he still remained genuine and always interesting whenever he spoke.
sleepy dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 02:33 PM   #20
ostarella
Have a Wonder-Full Life

I only wish so much of the conversations hadn't been blocked - I think we lost a lot of fascinating stories But it was so funny when he'd say something to one of the others and it would just go completely over their heads. You could just see their eyes glaze over :roll:
Old 09-21-2007, 06:11 PM   #21
Genny

Default spot on

That describes it perfectly, Osterella ! Poor Dirk..I felt so sorry for him....even before he was picked on for being gorgeous but unavailable.
PS Hi, Arciris ! I have been going out a lot lately, to the beach for walks and coffees with friends before the bad weather comes. I also visit my mother a lot and she lives an hour's drive away but I haven't forgotten Dirk nor all his lovely fans ! I hope that everyone is OK
Old 09-25-2007, 04:32 AM   #22
Arciris

Default Re: spot on

Hi Genny!
Thanks! you're welcome! You make good about beach, coffees, family. :P I'ts true..was a good time and weather for to make this things..now, the autumn is coming and with it the cold.. Well,. another summer will come. :wink:
I agree with you, all, about CBB5. Dirk is the our man. Sweet man. :wink:
Good week for all.
Old 10-13-2007, 02:21 PM   #23
ostarella
Have a Wonder-Full Life

Have no idea what this Bo show is that the reviewer is talking about - but I loved the first sentence:

https://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/content.php?contentid=66132